[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >meet real life Marie Kanker >life has many doors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: V__E450.jpg (230 KB, 1574x1039) Image search: [Google]
V__E450.jpg
230 KB, 1574x1039
>be me
>meet real life Marie Kanker
>life has many doors ed boy
>somehow impress her
>genuinely bond
>spend a lot of time together
>makethesex.mp4
>actually date
>like the inevitability of all things, break up
>send her home for being typical grill3.14
>time goes by
>maybe i miss her, why did i break up with her?
>get back to being on speaking terms with her
>unable to win her back over
>neutral evil alignment, willing to do most things to win her back
>trying to come up with a gift idea to shit on valentines day
>be me
>be an idiot
>come to 4chan for advice

help me obi gyn kenobi, you're my only hope

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
God I hate this memespeak
Suicide is your only option at this point, anon.
>>
Maybe try being sincere instead of a goofy fuck who masks his feelings in dumb nerdchan speak
>>
>>23176173
while, she and I would both be inclined to agree, I kind of want to spend some time with her before we achieve the only real victory which is self immolation
>>
>>23176182
we actually call each other scum fuckers and we chain smoke cigarettes together. most of the time we spent together was her playing twisted metal next to me while I worked from home, listening to shit tier music, insulting each other and the outside world or having sex.
>>
File: V__F599.jpg (212 KB, 1593x896) Image search: [Google]
V__F599.jpg
212 KB, 1593x896
>>23176167
bamp with ass
>>
>>23176220
That her ass?
>>
climb up dick mountain mouth first to get her back
>>
>>23176224
yes. yes it actually is.
>>
>>23176234
Good Job, Anon.
>>
>>23176237
thank you anon. the sex wasn't my favorite, but definitely upper middle to upper half if I am rating it. I don't know, this ass + the way we talk to each other = many a good evening. help me be in it's orbit again.
>>
>>23176167
>>23176220
BTW, I would not share her pics without first getting consent when taking them. we've had sex on cam together, etc. they are going to good use atm. consent is cool. ^-^
>>
>>23176167
>all these memes
>>23176266
>consent is cool
>^-^
Unbelievable how people like you actually have sex. It really disgusts me.
>>
>>23176287
I grew up on ed edd & eddy. she was my blue haired marie kanker. my name has 2 Ds in it too and I wear stupid fucking beanies when im in the house.
>>
I'll play devil's advocate for you OP, even if all the memespeak is maximum cringe.

If you've been in a relationshit with a 4chan/weeb girl, a lot of nerdspeak replaces what would otherwise be your cutesy talk, and it is relieveing in a way to be open and comfortable about being fucking garbage.

Also know that these types of girls you can [sarcastic, cynical nerds] are not the type you can keep or win back. You gotta accept it and stop being such a fucking beta orbiter. Maybe when she sees you move on from her punk ass she's be attracted to your indifference, but 'win h-her back' isn't the way.
>>
>>23176167
Dude is your name alex.... ?
>>
>>23176234
>guys halp i want to win this girl back, what can i do?
>oh i know, maybe if i show everyone her naked body without her express permission she'll finally love me
you're an autist man, this site is doing you no favors
>>
>>23176167
Maybe the problem was that you don't speak English and she got tired of trying to figure out what you were saying
>>
>>23176167
Had a similar situation with this girl. although we never went beyond just being friends. After not speaking for a while and our friendship growing cold, I made the ballsy move to show up unannounced outside oh her apartment complex with a gift, something she had been saying she really wanted on her social media and stuff for months.

It could've very well blown up in my face, but I was desperate and correctly thought it'd be my last chance to reconnect with her.

Anyway, I see her stick her head out her apartment window, yelling,

"Anon, what the fuck are you doing? Why are you at my place? ...what's that you have in your hands?"

Me: "You'll have to come down to find out."

She does.

I show her what it is. She's so happy she starts crying and embraces me. Asks how the fuck I pulled it off, and I slyly said that I just "pulled some strings."

We said our good-byes.

Ten minutes later, I get a text saying that she pulled some strings herself and could leave the house to hang out. She and her friend joined me for a walk around town, a toke in the park, and more fun back at her place lady. (Nothing sexual, perverts, just jokes and playing with her pets.)

I think the same thing could work in your case. Go for broke, show some balls, and do an over-the-top gesture to show you care. Worst case scenario, nothing happens, like what's happening now.

Best case scenario? Sex.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.