[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend advised me to post this greentext story on here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Blackbar'd Receipt.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
Blackbar'd Receipt.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
So my friend advised me to post this greentext story on here. I just got scammed by some nigger on Craigslist in Houston, so here I am.

>Be me
>International student who just wanted a place to stay for the next year
>One week in motel
>Found a place
>Landlady is a nigger
>House and room is nice, I can use internet, kitchen, washing and shit, like normal people
>No additional charge and utilities is included, month to month
>Ask for owner of the house, she said no, citing “privacy”
>Looks good, and paid the rent with the deposit
>I signed an agreement and receive the receipt, and she signed with an American name
>Move in, and go straight to Walmart to buy stuffs
>Came back
>Someone knocks on door
>Pakistani guy
>Shows me he has the house key and the room key, and talks shit about the landlady
>”She will cut off the lights, demand more money, etc etc”
>Advised me to survive for one month and move out
>Get his phone number
>Then informed the landlady the day after because that guy has a key to my room
>Landlady proceeds to talk shit about the Pakistani guy
>Saying he wanted to be the boss and such, and she'll just pay him back “psychologically”
>Promise to change locks/keys by Monday
>Ask to show how to use the stove, but no, it has to be when I want to cook
>Talked to friends for solution
>Do some research, and found out the house is not owned by “Lisbeth Williams”
>Keep my shits packed in and play defensively
>>
File: Blackbar'd-Agreement.jpg (2 MB, 2988x4068) Image search: [Google]
Blackbar'd-Agreement.jpg
2 MB, 2988x4068
>Days pass
>Can’t cook
>Can’t use washing machine even though I used it a day or two before
>Can’t open the windows because “no one had done it before”
>Apparently turning off hair dryer is a hazard
>Demand I do chores and take out the trash via texts in a condescending manner
>The landlady routinely either ignored my morning greetings, pretended that I was never there, or barked back the answer when I was persistent with the question
>Check out the mail box and found an African name
>Put my leg up and look for another house in the meantime
>Eat outside, wash outside
>Found a place or two that is decent
>Then exactly a week from the day I start paying the rent, the electricity got shut off
>Demands more money, supposedly from “the owner”
>105 dollars for some City of Houston fee and some gardening shit
>Psyched myself up
>Walk up to the bitch’s room and start arguing
>Bitch never even bothered to come out of the door
>Politely call out her bullshit
>Bitch even played “Bitch better have my money” after she realized I’m not paying any more shit
>Offer her to just pay me the deposit and move out right away
>Nope, gotta wait 2 weeks.
>Call out even more of her bullshit, while she can only either say that they are “accusations” or just plainly silent
>She came out twice, only to wave around the copy of the Pakistani guy’s passport as a threat as she put a “restraining order” from her and some bullshit bill that had the African name on it
>At the end, cut my losses and move out
>Feeling pissed
>Write this.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-17+at+02.16.55).png (53 KB, 1175x608) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-17+at+02.16.55).png
53 KB, 1175x608
So guys, if you are in Houston and see this ad, run the fuck away. This niggress is up to no good and will screw you out of money just like what shes done to me and the other guy.
>>
>>23172831
And never once did you think to call the police?
>>
>>23172854
>>23172883
This, even if you've moved out you should file a report and cc to your embassy
>>
>>23172883
I didn't thought it through, ok? I mean i could file a police report now but idk if will works.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.