[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever actually been raped? Share your stories, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: rap.jpg (49 KB, 460x346) Image search: [Google]
rap.jpg
49 KB, 460x346
Has anyone here ever actually been raped? Share your stories, anon.
>>
Statutory counts?
>>
File: 1452669303552.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452669303552.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
No

So some betamax can fap to it?
>>
>>23171641
once i got drunk and banged an 8/10 but then i woke up and he was a 4/10
>>
>>23171665
The /r9k/ is strong in this one
>>
>>23171669
im a guy
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (87 KB, 811x608) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
87 KB, 811x608
I have two instances, both from my first relationship when I was pretty impressionable. The first: I used to enjoy it when my ex initiated sex while I was "sleeping", but I always made it blatantly obvious I wasn't really asleep and it was just roleplay. One day I was actually in deep sleep when he started touching me. It was an easy mistake to make so I simply said I was actually exhausted and not up for anything. He backed off and so I dozed off, but woke up a few minutes later to him manhandling me and trying to penetrate me. He was much bigger than me so he pinned me down, which made me terrified and extremely claustrophobic. I was desperately trying to get away and telling him to stop, which he did begrudgingly after trying for a full minute. When I told him how violated I felt the next morning, he basically shrugged.
>feelsbadman
>>
>>23171843
it's not rape if you 2 are in a relationship
>>
>>23171854
I was 14, he was 19. I just met him 2 days before it happened. I told him to stop and pushed him away, my friend and her bf was lying right beside us.
The day after we met he said we were dating even though we hadn't talked about it, but I was afraid to say no.
I told him no and pushed him away that night but he held me down, stared me in the eyes and asked me if I loved him. I nodded but I knew I couldn't love him, I just met him two days ago.
But I was too drunk and too tired. And really scared. In the end he had his way with me
I can't bring myself to say this was rape because
>WE WERE DATING
>YOU LET HIM DO IT IN THE END
The defitnition of rape is "sexual intercourse or sexual penetration without consent"
And that's what it was in the end, right?
>>
I took a guy home from the bar one night. Well actually he drove my car but we went to my house. Obviously both of us had drank quite a bit. We start messing around, its super hot. He's not afraid to slap me around a bit. I love it.

He's fucking me from behind, asks if he can put it in my ass, I say no. Next thing I know, BAM! The whole thing is in my ass in one firm thrust. Hurts really bad. I get pissed and turn around and sock him in the face. He gets mad and wrestles me down Nd chokes me unconscious. I don't know what he did while I was out. I was incredibly sore the next day, like both holes hurt and my chest/neck from the choking. He stole my car. I did land my punch though and the asshole had a black eye for a week. I really only told a couple of people. Idk if that's really rape or not. I mean I have no way to prove that he fucked me while I was unconscious. Anyway I ran into him a lot, and we never really talked about it. He tried to hook up a few times after that, but I never did. His presence really made my skin crawl. He actually dated two different friends of mine later and was physically abusive to both of them. I probably should have told them, but I knew he would just act like I was jealous. Plus my close friend that he was with is a really big girl, and she was so excited that he was so handsome and wanted to fuck her.... I did tell the other one that he had beat up my friend, but I never told her about what had happened with me. Idk. Anyway I think he moved away. Or maybe he killed himself. Idk but I haven't seen him in almost a year. Good riddance.
>>
>>23171843
you did rapeplay before, and you're surprised that he didn't realize when you were actually sleeping?
>>23171890
>I was 14, he was 19
rofl
>I met him 2 days before this happened
>I used to enjoy it when he "raped me while I was sleeping", this time was different than the times before it
so you knew a guy way older than you for 2 days and already had him act out rape fantasies on you multiple times?
and then you act like it was emotionally scarring when he actually rapes you on accident?
you are so fucked up, and you can't even blame it on some rape trauma lol
>>
>>23171854
dipshit
>>
I finally admit that I think I was raped and get completely ignored. Guess its good that I kept it to myself.
>>
File: sexyted.jpg (35 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
sexyted.jpg
35 KB, 450x373
>>23171854
It' not rape if you say "surprise!" too.
>>
>>23171900
>>23172016
ohh man :(
That was rape, sorry it happened to you.
about being ignored is cause this is 4chan the reactions can go to anywere, sorry

you never told anyone in your life about that?
>>
>>23171900
I seriously hope these stories are fake
but they probably aren't, which means my hatred of women is pretty justified
and that just makes me sad
>>
>>23171942
Did I ever say I was emotionally scarred though
>>
And then there's Emma…
http://www.cecinestpasunviol.com/
>>
When I was sexually assaulted last year by another man, something happened that I've never mentioned to anyone. Only my mother even knows about what happened, but not this part. He came in me. I don't know how common this is with male rape, but it's got me scared. I couldn't get it out of me even in the shower afterwards and I assume shit it out. So it was in me for probably hours. Am I alone in this? I feel so goddamned alone and disgusting. I try to come off lighthearted about it when I talk about this online, but it's hard to bare.
>>
Depends what you call rape.

I'm a guy and was molested and abused by my dad as a child so of course I feel violated but that's it.
>>
Freshman year of high school I was in a rock climbing club. I was one of the only girls in the club and the other two were upper class men. One of the guys there was really friendly which I appreciated a lot because I didn't know anyone there. We would meet after school every Wednesday and stay till 7. I got pretty comfortable with the guy there (we'll call him bryce) and we would talk a lot and then one time it got cancelled and my parents couldn't get me till 7 so I was stuck at the school for a while then bryce offered to drive me home since he had his licence. I was extremely naive back then (I blame the fact I went to a Catholic grade school) and of course took up his offer. I told him how to get to my house but he didn't go. I didn't have my phone and he made me sit in the back seat since I was so tiny so I couldn't grab the wheel or anything. We got to his house and apparently no one was home. I tried to stay in his car but like I said I was tiny. He pulled me out. Did his thing then waited till I calmed down and took me home. I tried to keep going to rock climbing but he started taking pictures of me and I was terrified so eventually I just stopped. I haven't told anyone about this so...

Overall he was pretty gentle with me. I guess it could've been worse
>>
>>23171641
A guy touched my butt when I was 6 years old at Disney Land
>>
>>23172229
That's sad. Are you hot?
>>
>>23172264
I don't know. I was only 14 when it happened and hadn't hit puberty yet so maybe he was a bit of a pedophile.
>>
>>23172297
That's shitty. But it sounds like he was still in high school?

Are you hot now?
>>
>>23172328
He was just a grade above me. And I don't know
>>
>>23172297
he does sounds like a pyscho
>>23172094
maybe you should talk to someone, like a professional or something
>>23172156
that sure sounds like rape
>>
>>23172343
Seems weird that would happen since he was only a year older, but I guess he was just fucked up. How did it effect you going forward? have you had sex since?
>>
>>23171890
No, that is literally what consent means you dumb cunt.

Consent isn't what's in your mind or what you feel like later, it's what you show. He didn't "have his way" with you, he just fucked you and you didn't say no.

And you have the guts to call that guy a rapist. He might be a shitty person, but it's on you not to date shitty people.

Fuck you, innocent people get accused and locked up because of dumb idiots like you.
>>
Not rape. But one time this group of friends held me down while one put a cell phone on my crotch and called it. I asked them to stop but I want really agressive enough about it. I felt super embarrassed at the time but I give props to their creativity.
>>
>>23172487
What kind of weird friends do you have?
>>
>>23172059
What's to hate? Because I didnt tell?
>>
>>23172487
Wtf
Was it all guys? Or were there girls too?
>>
>>23171641
plz share my pants are off riveted
>>
>>23172506
They were actually my boyfriends friends. They were always picking on me and mean to me. I was obsessed with my bf though so I just tried to ignore it.
>>
>>23172545
Sounds like your bf was a piece of shit then.

People are weird.
>>
>>23172529
because the 2 stories before I posted that were of young teenage girls getting into situations they shouldn't have
>acting out rape fantasies without a safe-word and with a guy who is 5 years older and you've known for 2 days
>taking home a guy who is dominant and physically abusive when you're drunk and defenseless and being surprised when he gets abusive and takes what he wants when you say no
it just seems like they were actively putting themselves in danger of it
not to mention that they seem to go for guys who have these red flags, like physical abuse, rape fantasies, take what they want, even if you say no
>>
>>23172554
Yeah eventually found this out. He left me at a party when I was drunk. I was 17 and the only girl at a party with only men over 20+. Then didn't call me for a week. I saw him at a friends and guys excuse was "A guy stole my phone when I went to deal him x" I was angry when he tried to hug me that I pushed him away and told him never to talk to me again. He definitely fucked me up mentally. Lol
>>
>>23172560
Exactly this.
>I liked that he wasn't afraid to slap me around
>but then he wasn't afraid to slap me around, what a piece of shit, where have all the good guys gone

I'm not saying you can't have rough sex, I'm all for it, but if you don't want to put in the work of finding a decent partner for it and just want the real deal with an abusive drunk hook-up from a bar.. don't come crying afterwards.
>>
>>23172410

Haha, you are a complete lunatic. Let's see what you think if you ever have a 14 year old daughter and that happens to her. Except I don't care what happens to you or how you would feel just glad I don't know you.

Anyway due to her age it would be stat rape anyway.
>>
>>23172560
I was the second story. Guess my id changed.

I didn't know the guy before that night. He had just gotten back from deployment, and I had never met him before. He went to school with a bunch of my friends and he was very charming.

I don't like rape play, but I do enjoy being dominated. This is not something I usually start up during a random hook up, but he initiated it and I definitely didn't mind.

Also, I never told on him. Like the one person that I ever even talked about it with was sworn to secrecy. Obviously I realize that if I hadn't gotten drunk and taken a stranger home none of that would have happened. But I'm not the first person to have a one night stand. I'm also not the first person to like being roughed up a bit. It's not my fault that this weirdo choked me out and stole my car.

Also:
> young teenage girls

I said I took him home from the bar. I'm not some naive delicate little flower in whatever weird fantasy you're playing out while you blame women for you perversions.
>>
>>23172372
I've had trust issues and I have problems connecting with people. I had one relationship after that but broke up with the poor guy quickly. Never had sex after and I get really uncomfortable around people who remind me of him which is surprisingly a lot.
>>23172358
Weird thing is he was a really normal guy. Really popular. Lots of friends. Easy to talk to. Nothing abnormal about him
>>
>>23172630
That's a shame. How old are you now?

Do you think he knew he was raping you?
>>
>>23172630
thats why i said he sound like a pyscho.
Im talking about the "disease" definition, which is basic someone who dont have any empathy towards others, he can be real charming to get his goals, no one suspect of him, but in the end he just dont care to other people
>>
>>23172645
I'm 18 just started college this year

And of course he knew. There was nothing nonrapey about it. I practically cried the whole time

>>23172655
Oh I get what you mean. Did you know that a psychopath isn't the official label for them. Usually they're people with Antisocial Personality Disorder. (I want to study psychology)
>>
>>23172680
I think you should go talk to a professional about it, I'm sure that will help you. Do you have a sex drive at all?
>>
>be 8
>6 or 7 am in the morning on a saturday
>stole candy from my parents and snuck outside to play pokémon yellow and eat said candy in the park
>a dark skinned fella on a bike turns up
>"Hey man you should totally go to the secluded daycare over there"
>naïve 8 year old me goes to the daycare
>another dark skinned fella's waiting for me
>calls me over
>pulls out a blanket from his backpack
>tells me to drop my pants, I comply
>he rips my briefs off
>tells me to lie down on the blanket
>I feel a drilling, burning sensation up my anus, extremely painful
>he continues to rape the literal shit out of me
>keeps asking me to relax and telling me it's soon going to be over
>I continue to level my fat lil' pikachu
>go home, tell no one

And that is the story of how I lost my virginity. The bike-guy actually found me later the same day and apologized, wat. My ass was destroyed for like a week after.
>>
>>23172700
Not at all. I've never masturbated and I get attracted to people just not sexually. Also. I can function pretty well. I'm just a typical shy girl to everyone else and I don't mind being single for a while
>>
>>23172732
Wow. How did your parents not notice? Why didn't you tell them?
>>
>>23172745
Well, because they weren't there. When I got home I made up some bullshit story about being at a friends house. They thought it was a little bit weird, of course, since it couldn't had been much later than 8 am when I returned home, but I guess they didn't think anymore of it.

I didn't tell them because I knew that what just happened was "wrong" and I was very ashamed. Everyone always talks about how horrible it is to be raped, and so I really thought I'd done something bad. I kept it a secret for over 10 years before I told anyone.
>>
>>23172803
That's rough man, I'm sorry that it happened to you. I guess I understand too. My stepmother abused me (not sexually) and I never told until I was much older and really grasped what had happened.
>>
>>23172680
didnt knew that
>>23172741
maybe you should talk to someone
>>
File: puppyfeels.gif (2 MB, 260x308) Image search: [Google]
puppyfeels.gif
2 MB, 260x308
>>23172848
I've been coping perfectly fine on my own :)
>>
>>23172956
thats all what matters :)
>>
>14
>family is bringing me to church a lot
>dont like church so i sit outside and walk around most days
>meet this one good looking dude
>hes 16 or something
>We talk a bit and he seems cool, we consensually make out in some trees
>He starts touching and making demands a lot
>i didnt want this really
>he gets forceful
>idk what to do
>it happens
>he leaves and i hang out until my senpai is out of church
>Dont know how to feel at all
>Kinda just ignore it for a long time
20 now, I've only dated girls since. I like guys, but I'm terrified of them. I tremble at just being touched by anyone male.
>>
>>23172156
I was also sexually abused growing up. Father raped me everyday from around 2-3 until I was about 14, can't remember what age I finally left. He just kept getting more and more agrees I've and finally said that I wouldn't take it he could find some other little girl to make him happy.
>>
>>23173082
Aggressive*
>>
>>23173070
>senpai
Uh...family.
>>
>girls would rather get raped than be with a guy like you
>>
>>23173109
That's not true
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>23174796
like half the stories ITT are about some "cool guy" who seems super cute and fun and trustworthy and turns out being a rapist
>>
>>23171641
eh it was an ex and we were hiking through the woods after fighting (we weren't in a relationship at this point) he comes up behind me and says he's "cool to have sex now" and I start to say no repeatedly as he keeps grabbing me from behind and touching me. I start to actively fight back and he puts a taser to my back, who the fuck carries a taser around? Anyway, forced me to take my clothes off, I'm sobbing against a rock as he fucks me, pulls out and starts to jerk off.
>It's kind of hard to finish when you're crying
after it's all said and done, he has the audacity to say I'm "looser than I used to be"
Still feel like a fucking pussy for being raped by taser point pffft
>>
I went to a bar for a girlfriend's birthday. People started to leave so I went up to the bar to pay my tab. Guy asks me to dance, I let him know I'm leaving. He buys me a shot and I drink it and walk away from the bar. He grabbed my arm and twirled me around like we were dancing. I got really light headed and stumbled into him. Next thing I know I'm sitting on his lap at a table surrounded by his friends. I don't remember getting there but I remember him grinding into me on the dance floor and putting his hands in my pants and up my shirt and passing me around. The next thing I remember is sitting on the toilet in a bathroom getting face fucked really aggressively. I blacked out and woke up in the hospital getting my stomach pumped and having nurses run tests on me. Turns out I was drugged someone in the night and I was found half naked in a locked stall in the men's bathroom. Two guys got arrested from the bar's video but they couldn't ID all the DNA sources they took from me.
>>
File: Shaun Dynasty.jpg (385 KB, 1066x823) Image search: [Google]
Shaun Dynasty.jpg
385 KB, 1066x823
He hit me around the head and threw me on to the floor, where he violently raped me. I was trapped underneath him and scared for my life. There was nothing I could do. Sobbing throughout, I begged for Dean to stop. When he was done, I prayed it was over but instead he did it again – raping me in the lounge, the kitchen and the bedroom.
>>
>>23171890
I'm late to the party but
yeah that's rape
>>
ITT: this >>23171653
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.