[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you please rate me /soc/? i'm worried that i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: bloodelf.png (589 KB, 546x720) Image search: [Google]
bloodelf.png
589 KB, 546x720
can you please rate me /soc/?

i'm worried that i'm not really actually attractive because the only guys who hit on me are nerds (i play video games and stuff) i haven't had a regular guy hit on me in a really long time

i'm also really self conscious about my forehead i hate it ughh
>>
File: 1446936657668.jpg (9 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1446936657668.jpg
9 KB, 299x299
*Sniffs*
I smell fried chicken.
...Strange...
>>
File: asdf.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
1 MB, 960x720
heres another more recent pic
>>
>>23170327
You probably are a 6 or a 7/10, but I'd fuck you with great pleasure.

>>23170342
also, it seems you have bj potential
>>
>>23170342
>>23170327
i like your forehead
you're an honest 7.5 or an 8/10
I think you're really attractive and would impregnate you so you'd never leave my side
>>
>>23170327
>nerd guys
>regular guys

There's you're problem you're a fooken cunt
>>
File: render.png (3 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
render.png
3 MB, 3000x2250
also not really sure if it counts but this is my world of warcraft character i spend most of my time playing as her so i kind of consider it part of my own appearance (except she doesnt have a dumb forehead like me..)
>>
>>23170365
At least you're not alliance
>>
>>23170359
please dont be lewd in my thread..
>>
PLEASE share opinion RIGHT NOW
>>
>>23170342
Oh boy, I smell KFC and waterMELON!
>>
File: DUBS.jpg (47 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
DUBS.jpg
47 KB, 736x736
>>23170327

Prison/10
>>
>>23170327

MOOOOOOOOOODDDDSS!!!
>>
haha please i'm not THAT young in either of these photos
>>
>>23170444
It's probably because you're not that intimidating, presence wise.

I'd get new glasses or something

Also

>2016
>Still playing WoW

I left right at MoP, jesus christ they fucked that game up.
>>
>>23170327
Definitely cute. Would definitely date.
>>
>>23170327
>>23170342

timestamp?

also, if you want a 'normal' dude to compliment you, the fuck you doing here?
>>
>>23170460

>Implying /soc/ and 4chan in general aren't filled with normies.
>>
>>23170460
im just looking for somebody to b-bully me..
>>
File: thefuture.jpg (27 KB, 452x416) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.jpg
27 KB, 452x416
>>23170470

I'd say you're a 5.5/10 maybe 6.

You came to the wrong place if you were seeking some form of validation.

unless you're one of those, who gets off on any attention at all.

pic related.
>>
it's hard to find someone to bully me

why is it so hard? I thought there were a lot of mean people online :/ I even went to 4chan and they won't bully me. what gives?
>>
>>23170481
p-pls...
>>
File: whattheheck.jpg (25 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
whattheheck.jpg
25 KB, 375x500
>>23170484
>post on 4chan
>"I even went to 4chan"

u wot
>>
>>23170488

Is this one of those complexes where you're so starved for attention from the opposite sex, that you need to find even some small form of validation, even if it is overwhelmingly negative?

I don't think we you need someone to bully you, genetics seems to have done a pretty good job at that.
>>
>tfw not a regular guy
that's kinda mean
>>
How old are you in the OP picture?
Very important to my response.
>>
>>23170509
s-sorry i didn't mean it like that i'm too stupid to talk down to anybody..
>>
>>23170327
Lol

>i'm also really self conscious about my forehead i hate it ughh

Plastic surgeon here.

Ever heard of hair reccession? (and know why women have higher hair recession than men?)

Look it all up.

There are women with shit hair reccession giving them masculine look, and want to have as much forehead as you while at the same time having to maybe modify their jaw/chin to make it fit. (all pre-modelled in 3d to suit client's expectations)

I could go on with more shit and what makes you look femenine, but listen: you are perfect from an Spanish point of view surgeon, 26 years old, who have seen many girls in his father's clinic, and many think they are ugly when they are the complete opposite.

You look very girly and could land any guy.

Enjoy the nerds, don't be stupid and exploit them, make them farm you gold in video games for being a 314 ratio for qt gamer.

>I still think you are calling for attention/showing off - even though you know you got it all.
>>
>>23170524
Don't be so hard on yourself
Got any way to contact you?
>>
>>23170537
sorry i dont want to share much personal information ive had people stalk me a lot on the internet, just a year ago someone i thought was my friend managed to hack into my email account and get a lot of personal info (address, phone number, real name) and my family was really angry at me (we had to move)

and that wasnt the first or last time ive had somebody try to stalk me so now im scared to really talk to anyone
>>
>>23170545
Well that's too bad, but I understand
Have you not been talking to anybody for a while or..?
>>
im really sorry if this has been brought up before, i tried to use the search feature but couldn't find any recent threads about it so i'm very sorry in advance

has anyone noticed how difficult it is to find someone to bully me these days? i used to be able to ask the trade chat in WoW and get nine hits in under a minute... now i'm lucky if i can get one a week

did something happen happen that suddenly made everyone so nice? am i just doing it wrong??

thanks very much ina dvance
>>
>>23170327

Either you're an underage attentionwhore or an ebin troll. Reported.
>>
>>23170558
Whoa are you okay?
This doesn't seem normal.
>>
>>23170520
im 18 in the first time (its from around when i graduated)

im 20 in the second picture

now PLEASE stop asking....
>>
>>23170562
After reading the entire thread yes she is looking for attention lol.

>>23170558
MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING FAT LOL

add me in snapchat oklol123 so I show you prettier girls than you, getting even more pretty to the point I make them look sluts/sexual objects, you little fat bitch.

show us full body pic because with that loose shirt in OP I can't tell how much fat I'd get off your body.

lol really.. you need a man to spank you real hard, god have mercy on your raging hormones, you little horny bitch
>>
File: screencap.jpg (453 KB, 1840x1035) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
453 KB, 1840x1035
most people go their whole lives without understanding what makes a good bully and what makes a great bully

a good bully is someone who can rap an entire song of insulting words freestyle on the spot to insult you

a great bully will give you a whole tree's worth of bananas and tell you that you only have an hour to open all of them and they'll give you a one-million dollar check

good bullies make your ears flop around, great bullies make you cry yourself to sleep.

are there any great bullies out there?
>>
>>23170574
sorry for being such an attention whore i'm really stupid please (dont) bully me..
>>
>>23170576
knew it, horny little bitch hahaah

all the 16-25 crave a man to spank them hard.

fuck are you a desperate virgin? go to some glory hole you stupid, nobody will know
>>
>>23170581
PLEASE NO LEWD
>>
>>23170580
no, seriously. people tend to be nice to fat people so they don't feel bad about themselves.

show us full body pic so we can see why NO REGULAR GUY HITS ON YOU (makes perfect sense if you are fat)
>>
You should probably just get attention from some of the "nerd" guys you've talked to in the past
Don't you have friends?
>>
>>23170588
either
1 troll
or
2 desperate virgin looking for strangers social approvement, so she can get confident on her looks and try to nail a hot guy who will abuse her and rape her day in day out.

seen it many times.
>>
>>23170588
i used to talk to at least 10 or more people at a time most of my day while they all begged me to play with them but now im really scared to do that i had a scare recently with somebody trying to dig up old info about me so i unadded everyone because i didnt know who it was and now i dont know where to go im having withdrawls because im an idiot
>>
>>23170594
full body pic, otherwise its obvious why no regular guy hits on you.

fat and gamer, you can't be any worse.
>>
>>23170594
There's gotta be some of them you trust, at least a little
Like, seriously, if you talked to 10 people there's got to be 1 or 2 that you know are harmless

Did you really unadd EVERYONE?
Did you even tell anybody?
What the hell do you think your "friends" think happened?
>>
u look good. guys hitting on u is not a good thing. those are not good choices. decide what guy u want and talk to him. its that simple for a girl
>>
>>23170600
p-pls..
>>
I thought troll threads were banned outside /b/
>>
>>23170598
i dont know

i cant trust anybody on the internet
>>
>>23170631
I don't think that's really true
I've met plenty of genuine people and I'm sure you have too
>>
>>23170327
7/10
id hit it
>>
>>23170640
maybe if you were a dumb attention whore like me you would understand :/
>>
>>23170681
Wow alright, I don't understand but I guess you told me
>>
OP does seem like a stupid bitch. No wonder she has no friwnsa, quit feeding her attention
>>
>>23170699
p-pls
>>
Cute, love the hair, seem fairly petite. Would make you my new sub and have you cuck my wife.
>>
>>23170327
Wait, are you from Alaska? If so that's awesome. I've only ever seen one other 907 on here.

Anyways, I'd rate a solid 7, you seem like you'd be fun to be around.
>>
have you ever had your dad sit on you and tickle your feet and you asked him to stop but he just did it anyways?

that's what it's like being bullied for me, there's no lewd that's all
>>
>>23170796
please stop posting in this thread and find somebody who will make you feel better
>>
File: 1452905549873.jpg (184 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1452905549873.jpg
184 KB, 1366x768
Lynris come back to /wowg/ already and stop this bullshit senpai
>>
>>23170327
poast contact info
i may have a remedy for you
>>
>>23170327
Palpatine/10 would throw down shaft.
>>
File: 1452710578316.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1452710578316.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>>23171184
Forgot pic
>>
>>23170327
>only guys who hit on me are nerds
>looks for validation on 4chan
>>
>>23170327
You look underage. "Nerds" are thirsty so they don't care about this.

Regards, a Geek.
>>
>>23171192
im too dum to socialize in real life..

i almost only spend time with my brothers and my dad

>>23171195
its an old picture of me p-pls read my topic..
>>
>>23170327
The only thing you've proved is that guy's are thirsty.
>>
>>23171204
I did, my point still stands.

Look if you want to attract "regular guys" you need to stop classifying nerds as people who play video games and regular guys as people who don't. Pretty much every guy plays video games. If you don't want to attract people who play video games don't present as one.
>>
>>23171245
sorry im really dumb PLEASE (dont) BULLY me for being such a stupid attention whore
>>
>>23171278
Jesus, don't be so hard on yourself. You were looking for opinions, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>23171278
This isn't bullying. you can ignore my advice or take it, this is an anonymous image board. I have no reason to dislike you. I honestly think the problem here lies with how you're grouping guys though.
>>
Why is this thread still up? Why does OP try to be lynris? Will bullychan become the newest dabk meme?
>>
>>23171278
Post leewds u dumb skank!
>>
I really like your face, I think it's adorable. And you look like you have a cute little petite body (I can tell you're over 18, just a cute face), and I really personally like petite girls since I'm a rather short, slim guy. I'd give you a 9/10, you'd have potential to be a 10/10 to me if you fixed yourself a little closer to my style. I honestly came on here from my normal /b/ and was gonna troll you just a bit... But there's just something about you I find adorable and I couldn't do it. You don't have a small forehead, I'm not going to bs you, but it in no way is big enough to be unattractive. Just makes your face look more, I dunno, compact (?) with your entire head pictured, which I also think is cute. Pretty innocent looking smile, and I like the profile of your nose which is a bigger thing to me than most guys. Some guys are ass guys, some breast guys, I'm a face guy myself.... I'd hit on you if I wasn't a shy fucking basic beta IRL, kek. So yeah, look at the replies. All I see is compliments, and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks you look like his type enough to realize you are going to be highly desired by some, and desired at the least. I'd tell you to stop being self conscious, but without girls like you being doubtful of yourself, guys like me that nervously make assess out of ourselves meeting girls like you would have much lower chances.
>>
Us ones that you can tell were impressed, how curious are you of what monstrosities of men we are. Haha. Would you value a compliment more from a hot guy, a guy you can tell is being honest and sincere but just looks average, or if I roll trips. Quads and you show me your whip crammed armpits. GO GUADS!
>>
Op is a 4.5 with both eyes closed
You guys cant really be THAT desperate
>>
>>23171639
GUADS!?!? Quads.... No wonder the 4chan demon of dubs never even grants me those. Except now, dubs and you show your feet.

Check em------------------------------------<∆^∆>---
>>
>>23171645
To each his own man. I've been in /b/ all week on a bender of getting high on others arguing. 10/10 threads, some people fapped immediately to with both hands and feet I thought were 6/7s. I'd be interested in your 10/10, pure curiosity
>>
>>23170530
I saw you mention plastic surgeon and start explaining what some girls do. I thought you were a bit of a fag at first, pushing her to surgery over nothing. Glad I read the rest before just assuming that was your message, you came off as a good respectable guy. You pleasantly surprised me. I've even openly argued with your professional peers before and was happily looking forward to it, but if much prefer a reminder that there are honest, decent ones of you too. Good guy.
>>
someone please delete this thread

this is a girl who's being stalked relentlessly by a guy named huns from wowg

he had a bunch of creepy videos about her but they were removed from youtube

just move along, she abandoned ship because of shit like this and removed everyone
>>
will someone PLEASE share opinion RIGHT NOW

>>23171312
>>23170867

i asked a legitimate question and you all harassed me and completely derailed the topic, you just flooded into this topic to target and harass me because of a personal problem with me, you ignored the topic completely and instead just focused on harassing me.

regardless of whatever i've done, whatever i've posted, i've never gone into your topics to hunt, spam and harass you.

please leave me alone and please stop harassing me, i made a legitimate topic if you really have a problem with it please just filter it and leave me alone, please do not continue to come into my topics and flood them with spam

please stop
>>
these things they are posting are just her posts on the wow forums, just more stalking
>>
File: screencap.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1053) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1053
>>23171785
PLEASE leave me alone this isn't a tasteful bully at all.
>>
>>23171813
Why do you keep this up man? Really? Just drop it, the sooner people leave her alone, the more likely she is to come back. Unless keeping her away is your plan, then I suppose this is pretty smart.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.