[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty new here, I'm a pretty shy and conservative guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cute.png (66 KB, 207x186) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
66 KB, 207x186
Pretty new here, I'm a pretty shy and conservative guy. I wanted to know how others manage to find that kind of girl. Before anyone gets mad I'm a virgin too and I intend to wait for a girl I'd be willing to marry. My guesses would be clubs at uni or maybe local libraries.
>>
A girl like that doesn't exist, except maybe 12 year olds.
>>
Have you considered growing up instead
>>
>>23166226
That's not true.
>>
File: 1447968098154.jpg (22 KB, 216x255) Image search: [Google]
1447968098154.jpg
22 KB, 216x255
>>23166176
nigga go to church and find a crayz religious lady.
>>
hope you find what you're looking for
>>
>>23166176
>I'm a virgin too and I intend to wait for a girl I'd be willing to marry.
Well, I can tell you for sure you won't find that kind of a girl on 4chan.
And anywhere near college campus is a long shot too.
>>
>>23166273
What are some better places? Family events? Libraries? Geeky clubs?
>>
>>23166294
Church, and at church related activities
>>
File: 1434902527846.gif (729 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1434902527846.gif
729 KB, 500x749
Have you considered taking this dick, OP?

Pls, be femboy.
>>
>>23166242
xDDD just grow up an suck trannies like meee op!!

fuck off normies, you IQ 80 retards shit up this board enough anyways
>>
>>23166176
I'm in the same boat, OP
cute weeb image baka
>>
>>>/adv/16693019
Already been explained
>>
I don't play games, OP. You better post a pic of your body, bitch.
>>
>>23166294
Well, in this day and age, the only way to make sure you're the girl's first is to look around elementary school, and even that doesn't work 100%.

On more serious note, you're looking for rather conservative (and I don't mean that in political sense) young lady. Which means hanging around conservative events - church activities are an option, or some charity events, volunteering, stuff like that.
Depending on where you live, arranged marriage might also be an option, but impressing parents might be even more challenging than impressing a girl.
>>
>>23166176
How would you feel if you met this dream girl irl, she bones you a few times and starts sleeping with your friends/brother/her friends/posing nude for 4chan?

This is the nature of women. You've been warned. If you want to find a good girl who will be good to you, you need to be an Alpha dom or she's gonna fuck your friends.
>>
>>23167104
Trust me that won't happen. I'm pretty sure that shit only happens to people who already have issues. Besides I would fuck a girl so early even if she begged me to.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.