[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist Experiences Thread Where do you live? How successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cl.png (418 KB, 622x488) Image search: [Google]
cl.png
418 KB, 622x488
Craigslist Experiences Thread

Where do you live?

How successful have you been?

any better alternatives to this shithole?
>>
>>23166103
Got my dick sucked. BItch was too ugly to make me want to fuck her after I came, so I just left.
>>
>>23166175
how long did that take you to find?
were you worried she'd actually be a dude?
>>
I've sold a Nintendo Wii U. It went pretty smoothly. You gotta find the right people on craigslist to sell to.
>>
I went to what was essentially a gangbang, got my D sucked, fucked the chick in the ass, left my load and peaced out. In seattle, was pretty weird what with there being other dudes, but desperation and sadness make for a potent mix of "fuck it". Otherwise I haven't had any other success, some dudes, and some bots, lots of competition for actual real ad's I think.
>>
>>23166268
crikey mate, sounds like a blast, wish I'd had the chance to do it. I'm similarly desperate, almost drove an hour to newcastle to meet this chubby chick I'd skyped a couple times, she chickened out in the end though unfortunately

>>23166220
absolute madman
>>
>>23166201
About a month or 2. It's funny, I'm from a little European country and I never thought I'd get some action off of craigslist.

I was worried she was a dude, but we went for a drink some place public first.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.