[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /soc/ Go fuck yourself. How was your day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Picture 11.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 11.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
Hi /soc/

Go fuck yourself.

How was your day?
>>
>>23163765
Got rated 8/10. Feel like my life has purpose now
>>
my day was okay,all i did was play video games and poke smot
>>
>>23163775
fucking excellent. It's good to see you contributing to society anon
>>23163780
What games? What smot?
>>
>>23163796
just rocket league and dragons dogma. ive been dabbing lately
>>
>>23163806
Dabs are pretty much the way to go. I've never even heard of those games (I've been out of the gaming loop for a while). Feels?
>>
Fucking awful.
>>
>>23163921
Why's that?
>>
>>23163963
I didn't sleep, haven't eaten, had to chauffeur a dick around for 5 hours, plans cancelled on me and now I'm sitting here sick at my stomach, broke and crying.
>>
>>23163987
Oh wow. I'm sorry that I can only offer my empathy. Do you wish to talk more about it? Know that even people you don't know care about you.
>>
I fucked up completely with the girl I love
now I'm going to drink myself to death
>>
>>23164040
have fun be safe
>>
I went to the pool for the first time.

I almost drowned, but it was fun, and my swim instructor is a qt.
>>
>>23164050
thanks
>>
>>23164023
I haven't slept for the past two nights and when I laid down for a nap earlier I slept through my alarms and my friends left me. Nobody wants to hang out and/or has plans and I'm sitting here starving and crying because I haven't been out of the house in a week and a half and I'm getting super bad Cabin Fever but my social anxiety's so bad I can't bring myself to dress up and go out alone. I got attacked while getting out of my car last week and I can't bring myself to go out alone at night. I can't get meds for my anxiety and depression either. My parents won't help, and all I can do is get on the computer and vent or get fucked up. They won't take what I say seriously two suicide attempts later, but I know they're trying their best with what they have.

On the other hand my boyfriend isn't helping either. We just started dating and he's in college and working full time so I give him his weekdays to himself, but everytime I try and talk to him during the week he's so short with me. He's always hanging out with his fucking stoner loser friend. Even when he and I hang out on the weekend, most of the time his stoner friend is there and we have NO alone time.
>>
>>23164062
Wow. I'm sorry for your situation and my late reply (going through some dumb shit atm). I don't know what you need at the moment in a time like this. I don't really have much advice, but if you want to talk more we can.

Kik: crossfire234

No I'm not trying to send you dick pics.
>>
>>23164040
Please don't do that. Talk to us about it.
>>
>>23164053
Qt girl or Qt guy? Sounds generic as hell either way
>>
>>23164293
I don't have a smart phone anon.
>>
>>23164316
All good then. Glad you're still here. I felt it would be nice to have consistent contact through this moment, so as long as you're here we're gud.
>>
>>23164329
Yeah, thank you very much. Unfortunately when they guy tried to pull me out of the car he got my purse which had all my money and my phone in it.
>>
>>23164350
I know it might feel somewhat useless to do such a thing, but did you at least make a police report? I know that's particularly hard without your phone.
>>
>>23164372
Yeah, he stabbed me 3 times, so I kinda had to.
>>
>>23164379
Oh my god... I'm glad you're still here able to speak.
>>
>>23164404
Yeah, he got my back twice and arm on.
>>
>>23164414
I know there's a lot going on right now so it feels dumb to ask this question, but are you at least okay now? Is there anything I can do to help?
>>
>>23164430
Honestly? I need to take life by the ovaries and bitch up, but I can't do it for too long.
>>
>>23164479
Well that's such a broad term for what is actually going to happen. I somewhat agree with you in the sense of taking control of your life. At the moment all I can say is I'm surprised you haven't gotten any alone time with your boyfriend.
>>
>>23164490
I'm sorry, I'll be more specific: I need to man up and face my fears. Like, last weekend we got one hour alone. He's so sweet and caring while we're together, he takes great care of me. It's just he's so busy and I try to be understanding and give him his space but I sort of really need someone rn and I don't wanna push buttons, ya know?

pic related, he's perf.
>>
>>23164501
I understand. I'm sure you have explained your situation to him before... no?
>>
>>23164507
He was the one who came to get me and stayed with me at the hospital.
>>
it was alright. got in the most terrifying dog though. he's the first one that I'm actually afraid to even walk by his kennel. largest, most aggressive Rottweiler I've ever seen. and another dog tried taking a chunk out of my arm, but was able to get him off pretty quick. pretty concerned since his behavior seems to improve one day, then degrade the next

on the bright side though, two dogs got adopted. one was in the shelter for quite a while too
>>
tfw no gf
tfw no friends or anyone to talk to
tfw no money or connections to buy drugs so can't even look forward to an escape
can't even buy a gun to pull an Elliot Rodger. just stuck here with all my thoughts and tendencies
someone kill me pls. nobody deserves this
>>
>>23164527
I see. At least you have someone. That is good.
>>
>>23164530
That's good to hear. I had a pitbull for a while. He was the sweetest thing. Never barked , but was a powerful dog. His name was Bruno and he died at 14
>>
>>23164541
You can at least talk here. You should try writing down things. Even if what you think you will write down sounds stupid it is always good to get your thoughts on paper. Even if nothing comes of it the first day it can always progress into a good thing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.