[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30/m/NJ Any musicians in here?? What's everyone into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image1.jpg (100 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
100 KB, 480x640
30/m/NJ Any musicians in here??

What's everyone into and does anyone have anything to share??
I've been a musician for almost 20 years now.

Mostly into metal but being a musician I like to veer off into jazz and acoustic blues

Check out one of my projects I've been working on! https://youtu.be/0WQgU_NZJJo

P.S.: I am aware I do not look 30 you fucking cunts=)
>>
>>23159987
>shitty mixing
>sound suddenly cuts out, gets more quiet
>off hihats/wonky drumming in general

I like the ending but the rest doesn't sound like you've been at it for 20 years now.
>>
Yeah it's just a bogus recording that I did just to have. But thanks for itemizing it's flaws you dickbag lol
>>
>>23160051
work from the flaws anon. Learn to mix properly for every track, keep the volume up, EQ everything properly, git gud at drumming. All that.
>>
no no, I know how to mix properly. I just was not interested in going through a lengthy process just to put together a quick demo for reference.
>>
Do you have any recordings??
>>
>>23160085
Yeah I'll post em later gotta go now, in an hour or so
>>
sweet!
>>
>>23160146
It really annoys me that you don't know how to reply to posts. Are you new to 4chan? Have seen /mu/ yet? Try it out!
>>
File: s uu p.jpg (66 KB, 960x603) Image search: [Google]
s uu p.jpg
66 KB, 960x603
18, LA. Play bass but we're on a bit of a break atm. https://sadusepretty.bandcamp.com/
>>
haha,yeah. I'm sorry, still trying to get the swing of things. Anyone want to be my 4chan mentor?? haha
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 941x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 941x1172
>>23160185
Click the number on the right hand sign it'll pop up a box to reply directly to a post. Also at the top find the board /mu/ or just 4chan.org/mu/ and always use the catalog. Ta da! What brings you to 4chan at such a late age? I mean I'm 29 but I've been here a long time. I'm also a baby face.
>>
>>23160202
Side**
>>
>>23159987
>veer off into jazz
kek'd hard.
sure you do
>>
>>23160243
Why? because I listen to jazz? or because you're a cunt? don't "kek" to hard,bud.
>>
>>23160202
Roll tide you freak! National Champs!
>>
>>23160208
Ohhhhh, I got it. Haha. I've been nosing around for a while but I know how these boards can be clicky and didn't know how to get involved. Plus, like so, I don't really know the ins and outs of posting.
>>
>>23160255

Now I have some things going on in my life, and this may sound stupid, but I just need some people to talk to just to get my mind off of things.
>>
>>23160247
no because fagets like you who are not actual jazz musicians often say stupid shit like 'I like to veer off into jazz' when your claim is completely untrue
>>
>>23160250
I don't even

>>23160255
Nice work!
>>
>>23160266
you're out of your gourd. no one ever said I was a jazz musician. Are you a musician? Do you like to experiment with different genres? Or are you just on here tossing your blind bullshit anger at people? gun to my head, I bet i know which it is. Take that bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>23160272
Haha, How have you been? I haven't been on for a few days been busy as hell at work.
>>
>>23160283
You know what, I'll let you win this one and let you know that I pretend to be a jazz musician just to show off my awesome jazz skills to the awesome jazz world. Who do I have to impress? I know it sure isn't you you.
>>
>>23160283
>gun to my head
pull the trigger please
>>
>>23160291
Not to bad, just poking around the web.trying to find a decently priced Floyd rose bridge before an interview this afternoon. How about you??
>>
>>23160294
Good one, keep it holy now.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/chronical/ravine-ravers

here you go OP. welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>23159987
What part of NJ? You look familiar to me. Used to work in 856/609 area
>>
>>23160377
No way, I live in the 856 area. Kind of in the middle of the Burlington mount laurel area
>>
>>23160342
Those tunes are pretty dope, man. How long have you been writing music?
>>
>>23160429
Thanks anon, 8-9 months now I think.
>>
>>23160298
I'm good just trying to get shit done before the weekend. I've gotta go get fitted for a tux tomorrow for a mardi gras ball later this month.
>>
>>23160427
small world! I don't live around there anymore and I miss Wegmans
>>
>>23160442
A madri gras ball? That sounds pretty rad.is it for anything particular??
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gtr7yb7tb99j4ez/1.mp3

r8
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.