[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TN thread 26/M/931
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 13396.jpg (36 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
13396.jpg
36 KB, 418x328
TN thread

26/M/931
>>
File: 1450716767972.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1450716767972.gif
3 MB, 359x202
22/M/423

Never really see anyone from around here.
>>
19/M/931
>>
This threads as active as Tennessee night life.
>>
I'm actually moving to 931 as of tomorrow night.

Any suggestions on trying to find a job in the Information Security field? Am I fucked?
>>
>>23158219
Besides maybe getting a job on base, most likely.
>>
>>23158266

I'm willing to be a civilian contractor. I've got no issues with that idea. I'm just old and tired of working at shit jobs.
>>
>>23158295
Mufreesboro has plenty of IT jobs.
I work at a firm there.
Nashville is in commuting distance for most 931 locations worst case.
>>
>>23158494

That's what I've heard, but I'm just trying desperately to verify to make sure that I'm not wasting time, money, and moving somewhere to just get fucked.
>>
>>23158552
>Major employers in this sector include Gaylord Entertainment, Gibson Guitars, BMI, CMT and Sony Music. Health care is a top industry in the Nashville area, with more than 300 companies generating 210,000 jobs and more than $30 billion in revenue. Major employers, which range from hospital giants...

There is no shortage of jobs.
Healthcare and IT go hand and hand.
There is actually a huge lack of IT and CS people here due to the stereotype that TN is somehow still rural.
All of middle TN has become a thriving megalopolis rivaling some other metros at a population of 1.7 million.
LA in comparison has 3.6 million.
At this growth rate Nashville will double in population in about 10 years due to the fact that we have cheap land and plenty of jobs.
The south is about to come back in a big way.
ATL(Georgia) is also one of the leading up and coming cities, Chatanooga(TN) & Knoxville(Tn) both have plenty of jobs.

The only issue with TN is you will be commuting about an hour no matter where you live.
>>
Yep, 615 here. Male(ftm), ready to get out of this stinking place lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.