[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to be a good looking guy? Do women check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What's it like to be a good looking guy?

Do women check you out / approach you a lot?
>>
File: 1452362893452.png (40 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
1452362893452.png
40 KB, 409x500
>tfw never gonna be handsome
>>
>>23156213
rip :(
>>
Yes.
But only funny girls.
I joined 1 fuck site and 1 dating site last year.
Ive gotten hundreds of letters from the fuck site
But only glances from the dating.
>>
its no different
they never do
>>
>>23156249
show sucked after he died
>>
Yes, also wearing sweats in public is a huge problem. It's almost instinctive, they glance at my face then down to my cock. The gays get their fill too.
>>
>>23156213
Check you out? Yes. Approach you? Not really as much. I'm old now so I don't get as much looks but when I was younger I did. Most girls will show you they are interested by either messing with thier hair or giving you a quick smile. Even if they are really attracted to you they want you to make the first move though. Women are even more afraid of rejection then men are.
>>
I'm 22 and about an 8/10 and I see girls checking me out frequently, but I have only been approached 3 times in my entire life (by girls).

Don't get me started on gay guys
>>
My ex used to have girls gran his crotch, kiss him or lean into our car to kiss him, constantly hit on him, etc. he looked kind of like Justin beiber but older. It was annoying he was really great about it though. I remember a girl grabbing his junk while I was in the car watching and he shoved her and threw his arms up. She fell down and I just laughed.
>>
>>23156213

I don't feel like I am a good looking guy. I'm miserable, depressed and have problems. But I do my best to appear fine. I've dated a couple very attractive girls though so my logic is I can't be that ugly. I have been approached by 2 women in my entire life. One girl when I was younger and still in grade school. It was our final year and she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and said "I'm really going to miss you" but I kept ignoring her and playing soccer ( I was the goalkeeper) because I was an idiot but also not very much attracted to her although I regret it. Another girl approached me when I was 18 and sitting on a park bench. We talked about life for an hour. This girl was fucking hot, 8 years older than I was, she kept rubbing my upper thigh and said she wanted to come back to my place but I was cockblocked because at the time I didn't live alone.

I have caught women staring at me before. When my eyes meets their gaze, sometimes they smile but I don't have the balls to approach them and I tell myself that I'd rather keep working on getting finished with grad school, maintain my borderline alcoholism and read at home.
>>
I look amazing when I have everything just right and normal/slobby otherwise. The differences I've noticed:
-Women smile at you a ton more
-Women are more interested in talking to you
-Girls will flirt hardcore if you start flirting a bit with them
-50/50 on girls getting way more awkward or way more direct when talking to you

I'll answer questions if you have any, but basically they all want you more and the world feels friendlier. Like everyone either wants to know you or wants you to think they're cool.
>>
God damn. Can somebody tell me why we die? I would have loved to watch Scenes with he and gannicus.
>>
>>23156648
So random women say at the gym just dont smile at you to be friendly?

How do women show interest in talking to you?
>>
Women don't seem to approach me, ever it seems. Whenever I happen to see a girl looking at me she looks away, so, with the self defeating personality that I have I tend to feel I am not attractive. Although, I don't tend to approach women myself unless I there is mutual opportunity. I won't just approach a woman I find attractive due to confidence issues. That being said, I've never been rejected or told that there was nothing there. In other words, out of the opportunities that have come my way I have not missed. Mind you, that isn't that many.
>>
>>23156213
They check you out but theyll rarely approach you on their own.
In terms of dating/making out remember 2 things:
1: Personality comes a long way. You could be the most handsome motherfucker and still be turned down if youre awkward af.
2: Everyone can get prettier.. Genetics are really useful sure but grooming and working out acts as a multiplier.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.