[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New general hookup thread. You can make a marker for yourse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: IMG.png (20 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
IMG.png
20 KB, 819x460
New general hookup thread.

You can make a marker for yourself on this zeemap (https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1807084&location=Canada&add=1#) and check out who else is on it; this should help the swarms of people posting area codes.
>>
Bump. Posting in the thread is cool, too.
>>
I feel like maybe 1% of people who do this will actually hookup on here

Truth of the matter, I feel like the majority of people who posts in these threads also have an OKCupid and/or Tinder and they would have matched with whatever girls would be posting in here already if there was any shot
>>
>>23155909
That's kind of true. I hope this setup might give people better results because map markers are clear and can be up long term rather than all posts disappearing when a thread dies.
>>
this thread will end up with dicks and nothing but dicks
>>
>>23155971
Well. At least for the people who want dicks it works out.
>>
>>23155909

i mean ask yourselves, do you guys really wanna hook up over 4chan?
>>
>>23155983

or over the internet in general
>>
>>23155983
I mean, some people must. There's usually a hookup thread up.
>>
>>23155983
what is wrong with hooking up over 4chan or the internet in general? If you are match, you are a match.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>23156026
bumpin
>>
>>23155993
>>23155991
no doubt people do.

I personally think you can't really tell that over the internet.

I mean yeah you can go on dates and shit and figure it out but the inherent logistical requirements are gonna be detrimental to the relationship right from the start.

at least that's what I think
>>
>>23156061
Tell what?
>>
>>23155993
>>23155991
>>23156061

on top of that, as a guy, you're not really a valuable commodity on here. the probability that you find someone in your area that's also a good match for you is pretty low. not astronomical, but you're gonna be settling for something.
>>
>>23156085
You won't hear me denying that.
>>
>>23156091

as alternative i suggest hitting a danceclub on a weeknight or earlier in the evening on weekends. it's like a buffet.
>>
bump again for vancouver
>>
>>23156114
but what if we like banging awkward people from 4chan?
>>
>>23156155
I enjoy banking awkward people from 4chan. The more awkward they are, the more they seem to enjoy gagging on a cock.
>>
>>23155909

Holy shit that's exactly what happened to me, contacted a girl on OK and then posted on a hook up thread with same name and contact. Met her the same day and fucked her.

Anyway doesn't hurt to try, Montreal here.
>>
26/907 (anchorage) white hwp gl well groomed bro

Looking for guys (and girls) who want to have some casual sex, ideally looking for a regular partner, but we'll have to see if we click

I'm mutual, not exclusively a top, certainly NOT a bottom, and I don't recieve

Skype me

zuzu_654
>>
>>23155864
Someone help stacy, she can't swim!!
>>
>>23156061
You'd be surprised honestly.

The real shame is you'll meet nicer matchng better people on a board that actually is hobby oriented to one you partake in, but the chance of a girl ever even existing at you is so low.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.