[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 minutes until the drawing, guys. Who's playing? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dreambig.jpg (70 KB, 355x67) Image search: [Google]
dreambig.jpg
70 KB, 355x67
30 minutes until the drawing, guys. Who's playing? What are you going to do if you win?
>>
>>23152180
Cocaine and hookers
>>
>>23152182
What kind of hookers?
What kind of cocaine?
>>
Meh, I've got 1 (One) ticket.

If I win, I'm going to throw 60 million at NASA to fund their deep space habitat.

With that much money available, I'll join Elon Musk and Richard Branson and others and drag humanity kicking and screaming into the future.
>>
Burn the ticket.
>>
>>23152189
Honestly, it would be so satisfying to see someone burn the winning Powerball ticket
>>
spent 10 bucks. I'd pay for all the kids in my family's education then coast through life without a care in the world. maybe get an education in economics along with my science education to get a better grasp and have a bigger impact on the economy. not really content with money, i want power.
>>
Buy an epic castle, semi-modernize it and invite everybody on /soc/ to come live with me as my guards and serfs. free place to live and free food/necessity plus anything else you could want, just got to earn your keep by providing a service to the castle
>>
I dunno, go drinking and whoring throughout Europe?
>>
buy 4chan then shut it down
>>
>>23152189
>>23152192

Yeah and then on Saturday someone gets to win $2 billion.
>>
>>23152188
cool and then full retard, stop circlejerking to those fags

>>23152189
edgy

>>23152203
started off good then went full retard

>>23152207
having serfs would b cool
>>
File: gecfdo.png (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gecfdo.png
29 KB, 256x256
One suggestion...
>>
>>23152245
While that's a noble desire, it'd require literal trillions of American dollars in research funding and MANY years
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.