[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surprise orgasm stories. Ever had an unwanted or unexpected O?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: p10307271.jpg (436 KB, 1175x964) Image search: [Google]
p10307271.jpg
436 KB, 1175x964
Surprise orgasm stories. Ever had an unwanted or unexpected O? Boys too, I guess.
>>
>>23150140
You mean like when you were raped, and still said you regret it?
>>
Making out with girlfriend, sitting at weird angle, pressure on dick.

Opps. blew in my pants. Happy time over.
>>
Just once, when I was fourteen. Boyfriend and I were making out and his knee was kinda in between my legs and I kinda started grinding and came. Didn't tell him, dunno if he knew. He didn't mention it
>>
>in bed post sex
>bf is diddling around down there
>it's really hard to make me cum, especially after sex
>he's rubbing away, i'm not into it
>5 min later, start grinding his hand and tense up
>clench and let out a little yelp

It was really weird. I only cum from clit stimulation and this was the first time someone else did it .
>>
One time i woke up mid cumming in my boxers, don't even remember the dream i had. It was weird.
>>
>>23150149
kek
>>
When I was 19 I was pitching for an intersex baseball team, girl swung her bat and the ball clocked me in the head before I had time to react, I woke up with a boner and a bit of precum on my dick, I was just lucky I was concussed so no one asked me to stand up, thing wouldn't go away for ages.
>>
File: 1452161364863.jpg (74 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
1452161364863.jpg
74 KB, 600x558
When i was around 14 or 16 i was traveling on a bus to go see my dad, there was this really hot girl seated some seats back of me, i saw her while going to the bathroom, she probably was around 20 or 20 something idk. The thing is i was sleeping and i started dreaming that she came to my seat and start fucking the guy next to me and they didn't knew i was awake so i start masturbate on the dream and i woke up cuming on the dream and on real life... and it was really fucking uncomfortable 'cause i came a lot
>>
>>23150140
Still have never had a wet dream, although..

>fucked the fuck up on coke
>balls deep in this tweaker
>didn't even realize I came
>heart starts to hurt 5-10 minutes
>pull out and cum just fucking flowing out of this whore
>she asks if I want a cigarette
>oh yes, my heart hurts from railing coke like I was born in Tampa, I want a cig you dumb bitch
>cum all over my bed
>>
I always have to sit on a pillow if I'm in a car or whatever because otherwise the vibrations are enough to get me to cum. I'm short, so I just tell people it's more comfortable for me to have a pillow, but it's really to avoid feeling the seat vibrate against me.
>>
I met this trap a few months ago. You would never tell she has a dick. Ended up fucking a few times with her. Last time I let her fuck me. Loved it. She made me cum without even touhing my dick. After that I freaked out and started avoiding her.
>>
>>23152092
fag
>>
>>23152024
I used to take my gf on motorcycle rides, she would cum many times, do not feel embarrassed, when you get old. That pussy will dry out. enjoy while you can
>>
>>23152092
Any other stories? Kind of interesting
>>
File: Teddie.png (594 KB, 660x542) Image search: [Google]
Teddie.png
594 KB, 660x542
My ex used to let me fuck her in her sleep, and i usually brought her to completion, if that counts. She was pretty sub and asked for it sometimes before going to bed. Does that count as a surprise?
>>
>>23152164
fag
>>
>>23152141
Holy fuck... is this even english? Where did you learn how to use periods and commas?
>>
File: 1417220588002.png (160 KB, 556x730) Image search: [Google]
1417220588002.png
160 KB, 556x730
>this thread
>>
i got a bj from a older Vietnamese lady on the side of the road
>>
>>23152141
I didn't say I was embarrassed but nice assuming. :^)
>>
>>23150140

>new girlfriend
>just moved back home from the Army dont have my own place yet
>front seat of my car
>making out
>she's seated sideways in my lap
>Im playing with her clit through her jeans
>she starts gyrating and moaning
>her jeans are getting damp
>I can feel how wet she is through her fucking jeans
>her ass rubbing against what is now a raging fucking boner as she moans
>I had to pull myself right the fuck out of that moment before I busted in my pants

I haven't come that close to ejaculating without real stimulation since I was in highschool. This chick turns me the fuck on like no other.
>>
>>be 10
>>duelling mate at Yugioh
>>lying on stomach
>>moving back and forth to music
>oh shit nigga how did this happen
>>somehow mate doesn't realise
>>too busy figuring out why I'm kicking his ass
>>still too young to actually cum, just play it off like nothing happened

Wasn't the first time I'd gotten myself off but I wasn't experienced enough to realise what it was
>>
>>23152206
I find it difficult to type one handed, when you are jerking it on a motorcycle reading a 4chan post.

Is that better anon?

>>23153534
I would love for you to soak my motorcycle seat, you little freak
>>
>>23151637
I've done that but I've remembered what was going on. Once I was fucking my wife and when I woke up I was laying on my stomach in a pool of cum (must have humped the mattress).

Another time I was being ridden by a teen-age girl. Last time was getting a BJ from a woman (all I saw was long black hair).

Even though I'm bi I never had one of these that involved a guy.
>>
I've never spontaneously orgasmed in public, but I have accidentally cum on my best friend's face before. He wasn't laughing near as hard as I and his girlfriend was.
>>
>>23152468
How did that happen?
>>
>>23154372
you still fucked up your comma usage LEL
>>
>>23154698
So are you going to give us the back story here or what?
>>
>>23154372
I would rather sew my vagina shut than ever be near you.
>>
I have orgasms in my sleep all the time.
>>
I often have orgams at the gym when doing something like the stationary bike, I will slightly grind forward and it makes my clit tingle. It's a nice way to start out my workout routine, so far no one has noticed but my bf.
>>
>>23154698
Story pls
>>
>>23152024
I C E L A N D
>>
Not nessicarily a suprise orgasm but back when i was using heroin, i would ALWAYS get a boner right after shooting up for some reason (i think my body just liked that garbage THAT much). Only after getting clean and talking to other people about it did i learn that its kinda common
>>
>be me staying in my sister's room over winter break
>I'm just waking up still half asleep
>feel low grade pleasure
>squeeze legs together
>holy fuck orgasm
>go back to sleep
weirdest experience ever
>>
This isn't so much surprise orgasm as much as it it surprise NEEDING to orgasm.

I was lying in bed next to my (sleeping) bf two nights ago, reading an erotic story about baking cookies that included anal play with a wooden spoon lmao. I have never been super into anal more than just the tip of a finger...

but suddenly i got VERY horny. I had to sneak into the bathroom, grab some lube, and fuck my ass with two fingers until i came. It was so unlike me and I felt soooo so naughty afterwards :X

Still haven't told the bf >.<
>>
>>23157474
You should search out "hysterical literature" on YouTube.

You're welcome.
>>
>>23157484
I've watched stoya's already ;)
>>
I was on the couch resting one day and I decided to do my kegel exercises there.

Holy.

Fuck.

It was the most amazing and unusual sensation. I normally get extremely horny from doing kegels and it helps me reach orgasm more when I clamp down while rubbing my clit, but I've not been able to orgasm again without touching myself since that time. It's a bit of a bummer, but oh well.
>>
According to an ex I would masturbate in my sleep if I was really drunk, he thought it was cute
>>
>>23157871
I knew a girl who did that, not a gf, just one I shared a bed with. She got Super hot and rubbed on me like a cat in heat.

She woke up and looked at me like I was the pervert. cause I kinda had my hands down their thinking she was pretending to sleep.

Dick rock hard, balls bluer than Davy Jones locker
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.