[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be married. >Be locked in chastity. >Wife likes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 332x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 332x480
>Be married.
>Be locked in chastity.
>Wife likes to keep me locked and just ignores my sexual needs.
>Help.

My wife lets me out occasionally, but I get no attention in between unlockings. This drives me crazy in the bad way. I'm looking for someone who would like to be a long term chat friend who really enjoys teasing.

My Kik is littlelockedcock, my snapchat is davidydoo88, and my skype is littleandchaste.

I would love to chat about more than lewd. I play hearthstone and mtg. I play Destiny. I will also be receiving a masters degree in May.
>>
>>23150120
does she cuck you?
>>
>>23150128

No actual cucking. I do get to fuck her with our strapon sometimes.
>>
Not looking to chat but in same situation. Wife locked me for cheating (it was either that or divorce). Get out once every two months or so. Sometimes use her vibrator to get off while locked but if she found out she'd be pissed.
>>
>this thread
>Just how beta can one be?
>>
>>23150187

You would be surprised.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
There has to be someone out there who would get off on teasing me. XD
>>
>>23150164
That you know of, anyways. She's probably out getting railed while you're at work/those nights she's hanging out with "friends". By less pussy men than you.
>>
>>23150187
right
>>
>>23150398

She could at least let me watch.
>>
>>23150120

Are you into chastity/denial/teasing, or did she just decide you're going to be locked without asking your opinion?
>>
>>23150120

At least you're locked in a HolyTrainerV2 with that awesome internal lock. Some guys are stuck in some awful chastity cages. Like Their cb6000 will break,and their gf/wife will just buy them ANOTHER cb6000. I feel so bad for their penis.

For my 3 year anniversary my gf got my a Birdlocked Mini to replace my broken cb6000s. I do like it better, way more comfortable to sleep in and workout in, but it's impossible to masturbate in when I could fap in my 6000s.

When we get engaged this year she said she would let me pick out either a custom fit JailBird from Mature Metal or a Holy Trainer V 2.

3 of our 4 years have been me locked in chastity, and they have been our best years. I really do love this girl. I've gotten used to not masturbating and even not having erections unless my gf provokes them, but in the end, our sex relationship between us is incredibly healthy. We're so into each other. Since I can only get hard and cum from her, she's constantly on my mind, and I'm constantly hitting on her, touching her in cute and playful ways at home, she loves it. her self esteem is so high and she feels so womanly. I can't keep my hands off her and she loves it. Because her friends don't get nearly the attention from their bfs as she does and it drives he self esteem crazy high compared to her gfs and makes me look like such a player, granted, they don't know about the cruel beta male little cage locked on my penis.
Girls have needs too man. I hate to get negative, but she has to be getting satisfaction somewhere. Sometimes I troll my gf a little hard and she wants to punish me by keeping me locked up for longer than a week, but she always cracks, and ends up needing my dick as much as I need her pussy.

She must have amazing toys or she's cheating on you. I really hope she's not cheating on you, but if she really wanted to punish you, she'd get great sex toys. Keep your penis chaste and put you in bed ties or bondage, and have you watch her masturbate.
>>
>>23150606

She has some health issues which stifle her libido.
>>
>>23150586

I was kind of into chastity. I even suggested it. But now I think I regret it.
>>
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Beat her up, do it
>>
>>23150621

She just started back on birth control. She has PCOS and the birth control helps with a lot of symptoms.
>>
File: 6.jpg (828 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
828 KB, 960x720
>>23150606
cont

with you bound in bed ties, she would schlick and rub her pussy and moan and drive you absolutely insane as your cock strains to get hard in its cruel little cage and you'd be helpless as her sweet feminine nectar runs runs down her pussy onto your chest, and through the cracks of your chastity cage, just the last but worst taunt to your horribly undersexed frustrated cock and balls.

let's hope she's just doing that do you, because if she's not she's doing that, but with another man, and you can't have that. It makes you a cuckold. Chastity play is awesome, and is a lot of fun especially in a switch situation in a couple. Tease and denial is awesome and keeps your relationship fun, but cuckolding will ruin it 99/1000.

Get to the bottom of this. Find out why she is denying you so much sex. maybe she's planning something really awesome, but maybe she's just fucking a nigger. /shrug
>>
>>23150652

I know for a fact that there is no cheating happening.
>>
Genuine question : what is the appeal in this? Why would anyone want to do this to themselves?
>>
>>23150740

Giving up that control is genuinely stimulating for some.

I love giving up the control, but I like a certain amount of constant sexual tension. That's not happening for me right now.
>>
>>23150944
You could always just quit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.