[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored Lonely Lesbian Trans Girl Sub looking for Owner/ Waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1024
Bored Lonely Lesbian Trans Girl Sub looking for Owner/ Waifu

yeah. it is what is it. im in canda and my forte in sex is ass worship even more than rocking the pussy with my tongue - which i'm awesome at - or sucking girlcock ( which i would appreciate recieving practice at as i've yet to conquer my gag reflex but love enough to crave, balls deep ) and being known from all who would know for sure as giving the world's best foot massage and can do the same for any part of the body you wish just as well.
if you can reach western canada to visit you wouldhave a willing slave in me and one hell of a gracious and conscientious hostess.
if you want me to visit you i have to check off about ten things on a checklist they gave me last time i tried entering the states. if you want me togisit i'll work on those butcan't garantee i'll make otthere because itgarantess nothing but consideration from the border patrol.
P.S: ifyou visit it would be for amonth at leasf unless you prefer stayin a shorter time. i give full body worship to the point ofgivingfull bodytonguebathswith special attention and focus on any area you want. if you're sweaty or unwashed then this is a plus to me and not a minis in any way
>>
>>23149953
kill yourself
>>
>>23149953
>Lesbian
>Trans

You mean straight
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1280x1024
>>23149978
no. i tried straight sex with my forst gorlfriend out of obligation. i fuck like a subby dyke and prefer to lick pussy way more than ever using my dick. to be honest the only reason i dont get bottom surgery is from fisinterest in atte tion to my vagina. im a giver only when it cmes to oral sex
signed by someone who has had a blow job several times and only been bored and uncomfortable from it
>>
hopefully unabrasive bump
>>
>>23150001
You're so cute!! XD your face is really darling and your hair is excellent.
>>
Add me

Male 23 looking for you :)
jackobulle
>>
>>23149953
Would you worship someone who identifies as a male bisexual?
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1280x1024
>>23150730
i will be perfectly honest here. it would be entirely based on how they good you look in a thong and makeup and possibly other clothes. im mostly lesbian but i go hard bisexual for gorgeous crossdressers, for one simple reason: if they reach a certain level of passing and being beautiful they have destroyed any resistence i have to their charms or wishes because if it looks like a girl and talks like a girl etc. plus most CDs i know are a lot more prevalent in showing offthe goods and i love that. like, trans girls and cis girls are shamed into being less sexual to an extent. with CDs i can rely on a good chance of them showing me their asshole, which i really appreciate. like srsly if anyone reading this wants to message me forget the dick pic or cunt shot and just send me apic of your asshole andi'd probably love you <3
>>
>>23151166
kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>23151224
i took an oath not to harm myself anymore. one of my girlfriends was disturbed at how much i used to cut myself. sadly she killed herself later so now im honouring the dead and missed by refraining from taking a knife to my arms. please shut up.

for everyone else i mentioned i'm looking for an owner but never got into much detail as to who i'm looking for. i shall fix that now.
My Perfect Owner:
body type:
any of the following orcombinations of such:
tomboy, bbw, tall, muscular, trans girl, shorthairedbut femme, incredibly gorgeous domme or switchy CD
personality: dominant sexually. enjoys markingher territory. preference for nerds and anyone who i click well with.
what you can do with me by default:
i would gladlyswallow,wear or bask in any bodily fluid orresidu of yours with the exception of shit. i would drink your sweat on a hot day, lick your ass when you have what is called swamp ass and if you need to piss in the middle of the night you dont need to walk anywhere because im a willing urinal to you as well. i'm also very much into scent fetish and like stronger better as well as being into consentual nonconsent. you can fuck me or use me in my sleepsll you want and while im awake my face is in your crotch or ass crack whenever you want or even at your feet or elsewhere. im leaving stuff out but its a large list of what you could do with me
>>
>>23151371
kill yourself
>>
>>23151407
no. kill yourself, person who postedthe same comment three times.
>>
>this mentally ill freak has had sex
>I haven't even had a girl show interest in me
Why even live?
>>
>>23151431
Kill yourself
>>
>>23151485
maybe show some empathy, maturity, and respect for once in your life, a girl might touch your 5 inches of regret
>>
>>23151371
Regardless if you decide to choose me as your master, let's chat. I'm super into what you got goin on. Do you have kik?
>>
>>23151606
im sorry. i thought i gave my kik but forget. spookygirl420 is my name on kik and fetlife :3
>>
File: chrischan_couple.jpg (66 KB, 620x484) Image search: [Google]
chrischan_couple.jpg
66 KB, 620x484
Here is a fellow lonely, lesbian trans girl for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-46iroU1E
>>
>>23152303
Holy shit i wanna go.so bad an.experience i.will never forget, document the whole thing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.