[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my body? And how to improve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Rate my body? And how to improve?
>>
7/10, great curves, work on upper body to get rid of dem stick arms. Don't do anything dumb like stopping eating, and ask /fit/.
>>
>>23149239
Thanks! Will do!
>>
Eat healthy and exercise. Look great now though.
>>
>>23149224
really great looking. great thigh gap. Can we see your arse? can i post a pic of myself and get rated?
>>
>>23149281
Thank you, I try to!

>>23149292
Aw thanks :). My butt is nothing sadly.. too sad about it to post. Haha. Go ahead!
>>
>>23149224
If you have kik i can send you a full workout and diet plan depending on what youre looking to do. I helped a few other people out on /soc/
>>
8.5/10 exercise more but make sure youre increasing portion size to compensate because it doesn't look like you're eating too much. For your bum and general health id suggest cycling
>>
10/10 yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>23149305

You look very feminine as it is. Nice hips and a slim waist.
You can always try some squats to work on your butt. Those more or less guarantee results for both sexes.
>>
>>23149224
>how to improve?
the only way you could improve would be with my dick inside you.
>>
>>23149454
>>23149454
This
>>
File: 1450059882049.jpg (15 KB, 547x274) Image search: [Google]
1450059882049.jpg
15 KB, 547x274
>>23149415
>yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
File: bakuswimwear-bra206pna-side.jpg (17 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
bakuswimwear-bra206pna-side.jpg
17 KB, 332x332
Good choice on the bottom.

I'd go with a different top for your body. You look like you have A or B cups and the top you chose seems to be pushing your tits down and apart instead of cupping them up nicely.

Go with something wire bra style that gives good lift. Or show off with something skimpy that a girl with bigger boobs would fall out of.
>>
>>23149575

BTW

9/10 I love petite girls with a nice hips
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.