[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
male/female slut thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1433303657711.jpg (316 KB, 1351x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433303657711.jpg
316 KB, 1351x1000
male/female slut thread
>>
I am def a slut. What's the purpose of the thread?
>>
>>23148591
pics I suppose
>>
File: IMG_20151125_191411077.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_191411077.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Finger banged a T-girl till her ass looked like this
>>
>>23148582
Male slut here, I suppose. Agreed with >>23148591 - what is purpose. Do people have questions or something?
>>
>>23148960
yeah, why do you feel the need to be a degenerate fucking piece of shit?

there's nothing inherently wrong with casual sex,nor is there anything inherently wrong with having casual sex with lots of people.

going "HURRR DURRRRR IM A SLUT" is actually serves against your hypothetical 'message', that is, "I fuck a lot, I don't care"

why associated yourself with the word at all? why not simply sleep around? its not a big deal.
>>
>>23148975
>> "I fuck a lot, I don't care"

Pretty much that. I mainly associate it because I don't really give a fuck if people sleep around, and find slut shaming to be stupid. I tend to see it mainly directed towards women, while people idolize me for the same behaviour - so when someone calls a chick a slut, I point out I am one as well.

Outside of that I don't go around calling myself a "slut', but this is literally a thread asking for sluts. So, thus, I will take on the moniker of 'slut'.

As you said - sleeping around isn't a big deal, and I really don't give a crap about any word associations with 'slut'.
>>
Lets make this threads usefull, to all the male sluts,
How many have you fucked,
Your age,
Tips for all of us, who want to become sluts aswell.
Also, share cool stories
>>
>>23149545
i used to keep count til me and a friend got to about 18 then it kind of starts blurring. and that was around 23, im 33 now. hard to remember the ones you bang once and never see again. have made friends tho that are down to bang casually

it not all about luck its about seizing opportunities and i dont mean rape. also helps if you have an interesting hobby. my friend was into music and im an illustrator so girls flock to guys that can sing to them or draw them. not into sports but im sure it helps oo

story: nothing crazy. friend of mine took two chicks to a hotel room and banged them next to each other
>>
>>23149961
*me AND a friend of mine
>>
>>23149545
>>How many have you fucked

I have no idea. I stopped keeping track a .. Long time ago, to say the least, because I never really have kept track of it. Since my last STI check (about 3.5 months back, I go every 3 months usually) I've had six partners, and I've kept three of them around as active partners since.

>>Your age,

>>Tips for all of us, who want to become sluts aswell.

I am not sure off handily at tips, will pop back in with tips later when I am more awake. Barely slept last night thanks to insomnia.
>>
I guess I'm a male slut. In the past 10 years I've had sex with more guys than with my wife.
>>
>>23148582

I feel I am an unconventional slut. Between online dating and personal life I let women get close me, get emotionally dependant on me and let them think I love them and will do anything to protect and help them.

Then I disconnect, break up or just generally become the cold unfeeling person I normally am (and could maintain a relationship in, but don't let anyone in) letting them crash and burn emotionally. A couple get engaged to their next boyfriend within 6 months, a few haven't had a guy since (the longest went 3 years) and a couple...well, I haven't heard from them for a long time and I don't actually know.

I'm kind of an attention and male caretaker slut. My sluttiness is purely emotional, I suck and draw it then leave people like they were toys.

The real fucking stupid thing is that I'm still a virgin. I've had 3 actual girlfriends, half a dozen 'it's complicated's and half a dozen more online only or one or two personal meetings.

Shitty set up, I know. I act terribly toward other people and I don't even get the full benefits from my use of them.
>>
File: sony-betamax-1-728.jpg (88 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
sony-betamax-1-728.jpg
88 KB, 728x546
>>23150885
>>
>>23150885
So you're both an ass, and you're not actually having any sex?

...Why the hell are you posting in here? The numbers aren't even remarkable. o.O
>>
>>23150941

At first glance, but I've got a "Team Captain" streak. I run the 5 person house I live in, every sports team or club I've ever been in I've either been or been nominated to be president/captain. I think I'm just an emotional serial monogamist and don't let anyone close and sex means being close to me.
>>
>>23150964

It's more than 15, I think that qualifies.
>>
>>23150971

Don't make excuses.

Do you want to get some pussy? If you're such a alpha/leader then make it happen. Don't be scared homie.
>>
>>23150980
Of people you've never had sex with. Have you even fooled around with them? Otherwise you're just proclaiming that you're a manipulative ass apparently reveling in hurting people.

How old are you? Counting "online only" relationships makes me assume you have to be fairly young.

>>23150995
>>23150941
(Standard reminder that alpha/beta terminology is shit.)
>>
>>23150995

I do, but fear is difficult to overcome. Severe depression and a heaping mound of self-hate. I put up a serious front.

Now I'm convinced that if I ever actually got a girlfriend, I'd be cheating on her within hours of punching the card.
>>
And this is why these threads should be female only
>>
>>23151015

Fooled around with 7 or 8 of em. Exchanged pics with 6-ish.

I'm 30. I think for a while I did revel in it, knowing I could do that to people, be in control. Last girl I did some roleplay and pic exchange and told her I didn't think I wanted a relationship and broke it off before it got too deep.
>>
32/m/Northern Ireland

Looking for somewhat chubby teenage girls with crazy, ostentatious hair (either in style or colour).

Keep in mind none of that is a deal breaker, add/message me if you just want to talk shit for awhile with an older guy with a hot voice.

Looking for more girls in my timezone for a change.

Kik/snapchat: AnonOfIreland
>>
>>23151058
So, you've been pursuing women for how long? I'll be conservative and assume you didn't start pursuing women until 18. That means over the 12 years since you got involved with 15 people, if we take it as an absolute. That's 1.25 people per year.

Normally I'm not going to "slut police" or whatever the fuck, but I am genuinely confused why the hell you would post in the slut thread. Fix your emotionally manipulative shit.
>>
>>23151032

Get over it. Stop trying to convince girls you are that perfect protector/provider. Be honest with yourself and go get some pussy.

You are already hurting girls with the emo roller coaster you make them ride with you. It would be about the same if you just fuck them for a few weeks/months and dump them.
>>
>>23148582
a/s/l all?
or kiks?
>>
>>23151058
Dude, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17 and fucked 15 girls within 3 years, and 2 of those years I was in a committed relationship. You don't belong in this thread, you're just a manipulative dickhead.
>>
>>23149545
>How many have you fucked
Just over 20, probably 21.
>Age
>Tips
Eh, I don't think you want to. I think you wanna get laid. Honestly I treat every woman the same, I'm myself around her and it either clicks or it doesn't. I'm honest about flirting and being sexual and if she's into it, she's into it. If not we're friends.

And I don't mean a friend I still try to fuck. Just be friends. She probably had friends she'd be willing to hook you up with.

>Cool stories
Too many. If there's demand I'll share a few.
>>
>>23151111

Just in the last 5 years, a couple before 2010, but I trace it to there.

I just feel bad about it. Fixing my shit, though.

Woo! Catharsis!
>>
i'm a slut for the right person.
shot i've done that would make other girls run away screaming ( im a leabian btw ):

- drinking pussy straight from the pussy. first girlfriend needec to pee but our roommate was taking too long in the bathroom so i stepped up.
she had to piss like a race horse so i had to swallow a bunch of times for it not to overflow and it still did a bit. i'll do better next time
- ass licking and ass worship. i am a fucking pro at this. my tongue was made for asses. i've been doing it so long as a major fetish of mine that i got realllly fucking good at it.
- facesitting. my idea of heaven would be for the right girl to use my face as a seat nearly 24/7.
- most embarrassing fetish. related to the prior thing: face farting. i have a major fwtish for womens scents on a basis of the more pungent the better and i love being degraded and teased. this is the ultimate version of both to me, especially if combined with trash talk
>>
I manwhore on craigslist, probably sucked 60+ guys off and had 10-12 fuck me
>>
gay male. 25 y o. I had some problems in life that caused me to be a virgin until I was 20. Then I wanted to go for extremes right away. I had my first time in front of a camera, giving a handjob to a stranger. I started prostituting myself, also in the SM niche. Went to SM cellars where we had a lot of group action. biggest was a seven-way. I loved fucking a hot guy in the ass while he gave a blowjob to another one. Another time they tied me up an I had three guys playing with me.
But the thing is, I am looking for real, close emotional love. I fell in love with an innocent guy I saw at a bus station and that was in a college class. but I blew all the chances. Still makes me sad, I never saw him again.
And now I want to try pussy. I want to make a girl wet, go crazy and make her orgasm. I want to eat a pussy and stick my dick in her wet cunt.
I still feel I can never get the pleasure I want

>>23151157
yes share pls
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.