[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
roast me you punk ass pussies of /soc/ lets hear your weak ass roasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 654x1176) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 654x1176
roast me you punk ass pussies of /soc/ lets hear your weak ass roasts
>>
Your jumper matches my grandmas carpet
>>
>>23147465
U look normal , maybe a bit homophobic but comes to 4chan to see traps
>>
>>23147465

getting a mr. bean vibe honestly
>>
File: 1452544861990.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
1452544861990.png
731 KB, 1300x845
Best be careful OP, apostates from Islam get the death penalty.
>>
>>23147465
are you unironically wearing tracksuit pants and that sweater

nigger your dress sense is as good as the shit excuse for a beard you have
>>
>>23147465
What's with the retarded pose? You look a coward, my friend. Your pursed lips, little twinkly eyes, and expensive(ish) jacket just screams faggot to me.

--Did I do it right?
>>
>>23148777
Lmao you think that's an expensive..?
God help you
>>
File: LGDSC_00023.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
LGDSC_00023.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
Hit me hard

>Rip self esteem
>>
>>23148798
I said ish, £15 is pretty expensive for an alien...
>>
Yo fuck you. Bet you tongue kiss your sister after she sucks a fart from my musty asshole and holds it in like a bong hit.

Lil pussy.
>>
Round 2.
>>
>>23148804
Although you could've been cute, you decided to despoil yourself with a piercing, shoddy haircut, and morose clothing. Instead of the spark of youth, your face betrays a certain tiredness inappropriate to your age; drugs, self-harm, or maybe antidepressants have marred you visage..
>>
>>23148851
Implying that doesn't make her even hotter.
>>
>>23148856
Fucking a depraved, dead-souled slut can be great, but it does not make her hot - it just makes fucking her hot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.