[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /soc/, what would you say your greatest weakness is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: job-interview.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
job-interview.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
So, /soc/, what would you say your greatest weakness is?
>>
Putting the needs of others before yours.
>>
Depression, difficulty forming new bonds with people, inability to efficiently communicate over electronic media.
>>
>>23147387
Sensitivity for sure. I'm overly sensitive to everything, good and bad, stress and pleasure.
>>
Fire.
>>
>>23147387
Impulse control
>>
>>23147387
idk how to flirt/talk to girls. everything else in my life is fine i just dont know wtf girls talk about and i don't understand how other guys do it. i feel like dudes put up a fake persona when talking to women, idk how to do it
>>
Sometimes I pour a hot drink and leave it to cool on the bench and then when I pick it up I'm like, "Oh no, I forgot how long I've left this here for" and I have no idea how to check the temperature without burning myself so I pour it out, because I don't want to burn myself, but I'm not going to drink a cold drink.

Can I have some money now?
>>
I'm generally a nihilist who has protected himself with a massive level of narcissism, and when the narcissistic view gets shattered I tend to fall apart.
>>
Some autism-anxiety hybrid

My presence freaks people out especially Military people where I stick out like a sore thumb kek
>>
I'm dependent on others to the point where I have no personality on my own.
>>
>>23147387
way too nice and forgiving, give people fourth, fifth and sixth chances when I should have stopped at the second.
>>
>>23147489
>no one has told him that girls are just the same as other people who like to talk about their interests and hobbies
>>
File: 14228289534430.jpg (20 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
14228289534430.jpg
20 KB, 250x324
Perfectionism.

I can often spend so long trying to make something perfect in either my work or some times everyday life that I either take too long or I go mental if I cannot achieve it.
>>
>>23147585
>no one has told him that girls have completely different hobbies and interests than boys, most of which are so boring that its really hard to relate to them
>>
Honesty. And the need to make everyone happy even if it means I'll be hurt/sad in the process.
>>
>>23147387
I can't stay mad. Sometimes it makes me seem insane. Something can make me straight out rage, and I will go all out, but then in a while I'll be over it. It also makes it hard to drop toxic people, because I just don't stay mad.
>>
>>23147387
Living
>>
>>23147387
My asperger's syndrome
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.