[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've considered posting on this board recently to find someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: meme aids.jpg (25 KB, 425x322) Image search: [Google]
meme aids.jpg
25 KB, 425x322
I've considered posting on this board recently to find someone like-minded to meet up with, but every time I come here I find myself completely disgusted by the culture.

How can you live with yourself after posting such pathetic shit like "rate me" aka "beg for affirmation" threads? Do you realize how sad and desperate that makes you look?

And do you all actually not realize that it's 90% men here or is it just an elephant in the room?

Unless I'm missing something, this board is worse cancer than /mlp/. Please explain
>>
Nice bait, now get out of our board faggot.
>>
>>23146762
He's right now. /soc/ is "please give me attention and make me feel better about myself" the board
>>
>>23146776
Get out faggot beta. X)
>>
>>23146762
Don't just call it bait, wake up and face reality
>>23146776
Even someone else on this board agrees
>>
>>23146756
They are already the majority and it makes people like us not want to post at all and voila, you get this board of traps, dicks and rating.

The only good thing is that it's really easy to filter these people out if you know what you have to look for, so you can spot the rare person you might actually enjoy hanging out with.
>>
>>23146847
I hoped there was a chance of that, anon. Do you actually find and meetup with anyone bareable?
>>
Leave board now x)
>>
Camwhores & Fuckups
>>
>>23146876
I met people from here and I'm happy about it. Sure, they weren't normal people, but not the described insufferable kind.
>>
It's more like 99% men
>>
File: i dunno.png (16 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.png
16 KB, 900x900
>>23146756
If we're gonna be honest here, I only post here because despite being 90% men, it's also the only place I can go to communicate with real females without seeming creepy

worth
>>
>>23146756
Rate me while I post the same picture in every thread because I can only manage to take one decent picture of myself
>>
>>23146756
I wholeheartedly agree OP. I came here once to find some people to meet up with, I figured, why not?

Found some interesting people but they all flaked out, probably trolls.

This board can be useful if you are, indeed, from the US, but the constant desire for attention and the 20 constant "rate my dick" threads get so fucking annoying.

I don't know why I come here, I figure I'd hate myself if I missed out on a contact because I didn't lurk constantly.

I have no knowledge of other places like /soc/ where people can just anonymously talk about shit and try and meet, I hope to someday find one that isn't so constantly looking for sex.
>>
File: 132331258167.png (8 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
132331258167.png
8 KB, 336x330
>>23146756
I agree 100%, OP. Quite honestly, that kind of attention whoring and facefagging and dickposting is a massive pet peeve of mine and seeing threads like that makes me further wish for humanity to inevitably bring about it's own extinction
>>
>>23146756
>>23147222
>>23147381
Agreed

This board is a sausage fest, and if a girl does post in my area, I have to fight for her attention with like 3-6 other guys

And there's so many fucking annoying rate threads, all of which contain insecure people looking for validation.
>>
I guess I'll lurk for a while since I'm not the only sane one at least
>>
>>23146756
would never date you/10
>>
everything is dildos.
>>
Nothing is worse than /mlp/ you troll >_>
>>
>>23146756
yep id have to agree, scrolling through and seeing several dick rate threats...or "how do i look" threads is a bit sad, after al, wouldn't those be more of /b/ or /r/?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.