[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wondering about smelling women's used underwear...Never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
Wondering about smelling women's used underwear...Never done it before but what are pols experiences? Do they smell great or are they kinda stinky? Maybe this is a fetish I should get into?
>>
>>23143997
Ever smelt day old anchovies?
>>
>>23143997
It depends on the girl. If she has bad hygiene or was working out or has an STD it will be smelly, like last anon said you might get the dead fish smell. If she is a clean girl then it probably won't smell much. If it is juices from her being turned on it could taste good.
>>
>>23144094
so what about if she just wears them on a normal day and didn't bate or anything? are they gonna smell like the smell on your upper lip after eating her out or is that only if she was juicing earlier?
>>
Get ready for shit and blood stains.
>>
>>23144108
thats why I haven't gotten into this... lol
>>
>>23144113
It's also the reason you shouldn't ever.
>>
>>23144108
Blood stains sure. Shit stains I highly doubt, most of us know how to wipe
>>
>>23143997
>>23144094

it realy depents on the girl. i did it quite often on difrent girls and the most smelled good. just try it but don´t do it when she´s on her period or when you know that she isn´t clean down there.
>>
>>23143997
beta behavior, don't do it.

>>23144117
how do people just start asking you this? i'm assuming you're a camwhore?
>>
It depends on hygiene, physical activity, material, etc. I've sniffed some that had virtually no scent, some that smelled very euphorically, and some that were just awful.

I'd say try it a few times if you can, and see if you enjoy it.
>>
i find vaginas and penises smell and taste the same
like, fresh pussy juice and precum are kinda the same thing
idk maybe it's just me, i've only tasted and smelled mine and my bf's and i find them soo similar
>>
>>23144329
ah, so you don't know about how yours smells compared to other women?
>>
just go hang around a fish market and smell people pits. basically the same thing.
>>
my gfs sister stays at our house sometimes. I've always had a crush on her should I take a smell when she's not around? She very proper and would not be down with hooking up at all
>>
>>23144762
Go for it, report back with pictures
>>
>>23143997
I sniff, and have done since I was a kid. I've bought in the past, although only off those who provide plenty of photographic evidence. Not for a long time though, I prefer people I know now and over the last couple of years just enjoy my wife's. She likes the fact that I enjoy her scent. And yeah there is something special about it. Some are worse than others but you take the rough with the smooth.
Go on PoF and find a woman on there who'll send to you for free. There are plenty who love he idea of being adored.
Make sure you get photos though or they could be rubbing them on their cats arse, or worse, it could be a fella.
>>
Anyone else into sniffing, or maybe wearing ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (798 KB, 1230x508) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
798 KB, 1230x508
>>
File: Untitled.png (636 KB, 1339x508) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
636 KB, 1339x508
>>23148685
>>
File: Untitled.png (977 KB, 1331x554) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
977 KB, 1331x554
>>23148689
>>
>>23148649

Take this degeneracy to reddit. Pantysniffing/buying/selling is absolutely pathetic behavior.
>>
File: Untitled.png (841 KB, 1331x507) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
841 KB, 1331x507
>>23148692
>>
>>23148696
You're entitled to your opinion but we're not all into the same things. Quite sure you have fetishes others find unappealing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (560 KB, 1046x508) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
560 KB, 1046x508
>>23148702
>>
File: thigh-gap342-620x420.jpg (60 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
thigh-gap342-620x420.jpg
60 KB, 620x420
>>23143997
OKAY out of my four exes the one with the thigh gap had the best smelling panties. You get the fresh sweet meaty and slightly metallic smell without the smell of sweat or fish. go for a thin girl with big hips and there you have it, the best smelling panties in the world.
>>
>>23144107
It probably won't smell much if at all. Go try it out. I have had girls give me their panties cause the like the idea of me smelling them and thinking about them when they aren't around and it has led to a little mutual sniffing fetish. Have fun watch out for the stinky ones.
>>
My GF is selling her panties people pay ridiculous amount for it. But there is not many customer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.