[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to know if online dating is still worth pursuing. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Blah.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Blah.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
I wanted to know if online dating is still worth pursuing. I've been on one online date before in person, and it was with this white girl from Queens like me, but damn, it was so awkward. The whole time I was like, "How am I more funnier than her?" when half of the time I can be awkward at times.

I've been doing a second year of a public health job but am leaning towards getting a way better paying job from June onward, and am planning to go back to school for nursing but need to take 3 pre-req classes before I do so.

I've had like maybe one girlfriend (if you can call it that) in Sept but only for like 3 solid weeks, since it was this girl that actually approached ME at a house show in Queens last summer.

Regardless, she was alright for sex but honestly, it became nothing more than that even though it was pretty spontaneous and fun for dating. She was crazy though and would change her mind and call me to Skype and try to end it. It felt like such an abusive relationship that I'm trying to just get past, but I'm still her friend on FB cause I don't want her to win (waiting for her to unfriend me cause I will never give in and lose lol)

Recently, I've been trying to hit up girls online. I don't know why any of the Asian girls I've tried hitting up every respond back on OkCupid cause I seriously have tried to keep msg's short, sweet, and related to profiles :(

Compare to female coworkers that are doing this same approach, I've seen dudes who apparently send dick pics and just rude msgs 0_o even when its not even Tinder...

I have the worst luck but am still damn trying my best.

Wondering what anyone else's experience is on this so far. I've been trying to gig out with my band way more though, and go to local shows to accumulate friends :D.
>>
If it relates, that girl I mentioned before was a Chinese girl from a house show I went to in June :/
>>
>>23140692
Fellow NYer. Leave, or at least don't hang out in, Queens. Your live will improve drastically.
>>
>>23140705

Where should I go though, mang?

Should I move to Brooklyn then? I've been slowly hating Queens cause honestly, even though its chock full of Asians, this neighborhood I'm in is all families and not art types like me :/.

I just can't afford other places right now but in June I'll have options.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.