[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf >tfw want to make tinder but I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452184937131.gif (461 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1452184937131.gif
461 KB, 500x360
>tfw no gf
>tfw want to make tinder but I don't have a car
>tfw "hey bb how bout you come pick me up?"
>tfw 18 and insurance is too expensive

what do
>>
I know these feels
>>
>>23137696
Cry in a corner, wank with a damp cloth?
>>
>>23137696

Read, workout, develop your personality, so when you can afford a car, you have more to offer the lady than freedom. Any shmuck can own a car. A gentlemen cultivates his personality.
>>
>>23137748
>tfw I wanna go to the gym but I don't have a car
>tfw girl I talked to for a little bit twittered "need someone to go to the gym to"
>tfw I went to hs with her and she was friends with my friend but didnt remember me so itd be weird to ask to go with
>>
Get online gf
>>
>>23137696
nah dude try that. if they are willing to pick you up thats a fucking keeper right there. everything else is stuck up
>>
Live in a place where public transportation is a thing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.