[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with 4chan's height ideals? Should men under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17
File: 4chan-height-standards-1280.png (693 KB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
4chan-height-standards-1280.png
693 KB, 1280x864
Do you agree with 4chan's height ideals? Should men under 6' be castrated?
>>
idk. i'm tall so i've no room to talk about this
>>
FUCK! I'm like 5'11.5"
>>
I'm 5'7" and I pity the men who are the same height as me, or shorter.
>>
>>23135329
I'm like 5'11.5"-6' I really don't think either are Manlet heights.
>>
>>23135329
Why castrate them? Manlets are having hard time getting laid as it is, no need to discriminate them any further.
>>
6'4" normal, 6'5" in shoes

feels gud

I personally think that 6' - 6'2" is like the golden height for guys. I hit my head on shit
>>
>>23135457
same here, i am almost always the shortest male in the room, it's fucking terrible
>>
>>23135563
My ex was 5'7", I am 5'6". I thought he was handsome, and never cared about his height in the slightest.
I generally like tall guys, but no girl in her right mind would ever reject a guy for his height.
>>
>>23135574
Unless she is taller then you.
>>
>>23135575
Maybe this is true, you're right. But I can't think of a guy shorter than me.
>>
Ok, am I the only one who thinks the "safe zone" between manlet and lanklet cutoffs is disproportionately high? My point was to illustrate how silly the meme is.
>>
>>23135574
>>23135581
Well that's cool but i think there are a lot of females that have rejected me for my height, not that my other qualities are amazing but definitely a lot of girls care about height. Just see shit like heightismexposed, it's crazy.

Also as a 5'7 guy i have always found tall, slender girls to be the hottest and i want a tall gf to wrap herself like a big, warm cuddly snake around me and tell me that it's all going to be okay.

That's never gonna happen.
>>
>>23135329
>there are people who are literally walking memes, repeating things 4chan says unironically.

The only one who should be castrated is you, realistically.
>>
6'2 masterrace reporting in
>>
>>23135627
I'm sitting down and repeating things 4chan says... on 4chan. Completely unironically too, yes. You have a bright future ahead of you with these observational skills.
>>
>>23135625
Why don't you think abut getting better overall, instead of focusing on the fact that you're not that tall?
My roommate dates a guy who is shorter than me, and she's 5'11 and very thin. He is handsome, smart, funny, kind and cooks like a God. I'd date someone like him any second.
>>
>>23135650
Yeah tall and thin girl dating less than 5'6 tall guy? You must be fucking kidding me. Is he made out of money? Because girls always say shit like "oh you need to be smart, funny, NICE, yadda yadda" but all that matters is looks, money and not being a complete psychopath or a retard which most men aren't.
>>
people who dont use the international system of units should be castrated
>>
>>23135656
He lives off scholarship. He is about 5'5.
I don't think her face is that cute, but she's definitely tall and quite thin. Super long legs and all.

I think that you're trying to ignore the fact that if you took care of your looks and improved your personality, a lot of girls would find you attractive, despite your height.
Also, honestly, money doesn't really matter to no one I know, at least at my age (I'm 22).
>>
>>23135679
Well where i live people care a lot about money, basically you need to have your own place, decent car and a good job so you can provide all of the needs of the girl, which is hard because the country is poor.

However my face is ugly and yeah my personality is not the best but i still believe my height and my face are like 90% of the reason no girls are ever attracted to me. Just from the way women act around good looking tall guys i simply can't believe what you are saying. I've seen tall, good looking guys get SWARMED by girls that barely know them just of what they are, while they ignore average or below average guys entirely.

Of course not all women are like that but i think most are.
>>
6´5 is waaaay to tall for any girl xcept volleyball/basketball players.

6´1-6´2 is the perfect hight. They stand on their toes to kiss you and you dont have to be hunchback to kiss them.
>>
>>23135693
6'4" - 5" guy here

It isn't too tall at all. You just have to lean in a bit more when they stand on their toes. Lol, 3 inches isn't that significant when it comes to kissing, dude ;P
>>
File: 1451346735414.jpg (55 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1451346735414.jpg
55 KB, 580x282
>>23135329
>tfw 1.65m male
>>
>>23135686
>basically you need to have your own place, decent car and a good job so you can provide all of the needs of the girl
You should do this things for yourself, not to get a girl. She should be able to take care of her own needs.

Of course you have to work a bit harder than more attractive guys, and surely height is a factor in attraction. But it's not like you can't get girls if you're not tall. That's just a delusional and self-exculpatory way of thinking. A confident, nice and charming guy with average looks would get any girl.
>>
>>23135701
>A confident, nice and charming guy with average looks would get any girl.

Well that's simply not true. Now matter the inner qualities of a guy, if he is like 4/10 he will never get 8/10 for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 474x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 474x594
mfw 5'10 king of manlets
>>
>>23135708
Average isn't 4/10. Average is 6/10. And it's definitely not impossible. I know many average guys who get girls way better looking than them because they're amazing people.
I rejected really attractive guy to date average looking guys because of their personalities. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
>>
File: manlet.jpg (194 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
194 KB, 915x678
>>23135624
...not that it should come as a surprise to anyone, I should add.

I was just bored and started wondering what this troll picture would look like when applied 100% literally. I thought the result was interesting, even if it's quite obvious. I thought other people might find it mildly interesting as well, guess I was wrong.

>>23135718
I think 5'9"-5'11" looks very reasonable next to the average female. Which would make sense, since it's the male average.

>>23135669
Agreed. That's why I made the metric units bigger.
>>
>>23135726
Most guys should be 4/10 because they mostly don't care about eating healthy, don't exercise often and have shitty taste in clothes. Average being above average doesn't even make any sense. What was so amazing about those people anyway? I have never met anyone that could be classified as amazing.
>>
>>23135735
>Average being above average doesn't even make any sense
But average being below average does?
>>
>>23135695
My ex was 6'5" and it was fantastic since I am 5'9" and love to wear high heels. Perf height for me, personally.
>>
>>23135735
Most guys I know are definitely 5-6/10.

>they mostly don't care about eating healthy, don't exercise often and have shitty taste in clothes
Maybe the problem isn't the height, then? A person who doesn't give a shit about looks shouldn't expect a victoria secret model to beg him to suck his dick.

>What was so amazing about those people anyway?
They were very intelligent, with a great sense of humour. Also, kind and nice guys. Genuinely. Not people who were kind just to fuck me. They were also ambitious and reliable. And sweet, in a non-cliché way.
>>
>>23135726
By definition, out of 10, average is 5/10. Attempting to slake your insecurities doesn't change mathematics.
>>
>>23135743
It's not below average, it's the real average and i explained why.

>>23135750
>Most guys I know are definitely 5-6/10.

women standards, in reality you see them as below average but can't admit it to us or yourself

>Maybe the problem isn't the height, then? A person who doesn't give a shit about looks shouldn't expect a victoria secret model to beg him to suck his dick.

So average guys can't actually get hot girls then? Because the average guy can't afford to have great diet and train his body all the time. Once again women standards talking. Average for you is probably 7/8 out of 10.

>They were very intelligent, with a great sense of humour. Also, kind and nice guys. Genuinely. Not people who were kind just to fuck me. They were also ambitious and reliable. And sweet, in a non-cliché way.

Basically stuff that almost every male is on the inside?

You basically proved all of what i said.
>>
>>23135731
god it must blow to be 5'8 or shorter. forever a boy
>>
>>23135735
>Most guys should be 4/10 because they mostly don't care about eating healthy, don't exercise often and have shitty taste in clothes. Average being above average doesn't even make any sense. What was so amazing about those people anyway? I have never met anyone that could be classified as amazing.

If that's the profile of any person of average appeal or less, there are a fuck ton more women than men that represent the standard.
>>
>>23135755
Do you know what average means? Average is literally synonymous to 5/10.
>>
>>23135755

>in reality you see them as below average but can't admit it to us or yourself
Sure, how could I ever admit I prefer attractive guys on an anonymous board, it would surely ruin my reputation.

>Because the average guy can't afford to have great diet and train his body all the time.
Eating healthy and exercising a bit is something that literally everyone can do. If they don't, it's just because they're lazy. I wouldn't date a lazy ass who isn't able to take care of himself, and I am not even that attractive.

>Basically stuff that almost every male is on the inside?
That's so much bullshit.
Most people aren't, obviously, more intelligent than average. And many people can't really make me laugh. If they can't even get up of the couch and run for 15 minutes a day or afford salad, they obviously aren't ambitious. Being reliable, kind, sweet... most guys are sweet to girls just to fuck them. And they're pathetic while doing it.
>>
I'm 5'7", I just to care about it until I met a guy that was 5'4". He'd pull women over 6' like it was nothing
>>
Go to the ideal mate thread, the first thing every girl says is "6feet+"

Sure in a thread like this they're more concerned about saying something that sounds good, but look at their actions. Every girl saying they'd date a short guy hasn't actually done that and actually rejected guys for their height.

It's fucking stupid, women are fucking stupid. Screwed by genetics, if your short all you can do is settle for an obese slutty bitch who treats you like shit, having any semblance of standards mean a dying a virgin. It's not fair and I'm sorry.
>>
>>23135892
>Go to the ideal mate thread, the first thing every girl says is "6feet+"
It is called ideal. Dream guys/girls are pretty awesome, but they don't exist. No one is expecting to date their ideal.

>Every girl saying they'd date a short guy hasn't actually done that and actually rejected guys for their height.
Bullshit.
>>
>>23135907
They're saying I "would" date a short guy, not I "have". Same thing they say to virgin boys. I can counsel some crying girl and say I "would" date an obeast, doesn't mean I actually will.
>>
>>23135669
This.
>>
>>23135907
That is utter bullshit, as someone who posts in that thread all the time I specify I don't give a fuck about height. My best friend is 5'8 and her bf is 5'6. Guys from 4chan think what is said on here is the be all end all when it's just a small really butthurt portion of the internet.
>>
>>23135922
I dated a 5'7" guy and a 21 year old "kissless virgin". It's REALLY not a big deal. No one cares but you and some shallow idiots.

I'd rather date a tall, slightly experienced guy? Yes. It's more important than personality, intelligence or looks in general? No.
>>
File: 20141225_120926-1.jpg (2 MB, 1715x2560) Image search: [Google]
20141225_120926-1.jpg
2 MB, 1715x2560
6'2.5" mustard race here, tower over women and manlets but still fit in my sports cars. :^)
>>
^^^
Now I get it... you guys are ugly as fuck, that's why you're so concerned about being freaky tall. Next time you should lead with that, it's confusing the normal people.
>>
>>23135943
>I'd rather date a tall, slightly experienced guy? Yes.

This is the only thing that you should have said ITT, everything else is just bullshit that isn't true. That goes for every female i have ever interacted with.
>>
>>23136144
You'd rather date a 10/10 girl than a 7/10 one, but I don't think you wouldn't go for a 7/10.

I like tall guys, but if someone is shorter than average or virgin it is not a deal breaker.
You sound pretty bitter, I bet that that is the reason why girls don't date you.
>>
>>23135955

too bad you cant grow a better face huh?
>>
>>23136158
See, each and every time i point out stuff that isn't true to women they always start arguing with holes. HURR YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A HOLE

yeah no shit bitch, at least i can see the bullshit you are trying to feed me

>it's not a deal breaker

yeah but you still prefer tall guys and you admit it?

retarded bitch
>>
>>23136181

I think you should calm down
>>
>>23136181
You clearly don't see what she was saying, EVERYONE has prefrences but that doesn't mean that something other than the prefrence is a deal breaker. Like she said, you'd pick a 10/10 girl over a 6/10 girl anyday but that doesn't mean you wouldn't go for the 6 either.
>>
File: 1452530184977.jpg (329 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1452530184977.jpg
329 KB, 1280x960
>>23136179
I've literally never been rejected by any girl I pursued so apparently its adequate.
>>
>>23136204
manjina comes to the rescue, protip - i don't need to be mad to call out a retarded bitch trying to shovel shit down our throats

>>23136211
You are clearly retarded if you don't realize that she will only go for the tall guys which she prefers. Not a deal breaker - yeah that doesn't mean anything, at best it means that she will settle and be unhappy with a guy that is NOT what she wants. God help him because he will always wonder what he did wrong and why is she miserable to him.
>>
>>23136217
>I've literally never been rejected by any girl I pursued

100% of zero is still zero.
>>
>>23136220
You wont acknowledge what either of us are saying because it is true and makes your over the top anger seem less legit. Not having your 'dream guy' doesn't mean you are going to be unhappy with the person you fall in love with, it's like you have no concept of actual relationships.

You need to learn some anger management, perhaps some of your issues stem from that and I hope you eventually seek help.
>>
>>23136223
I haven't been single for more than 1 month since fall 2008.

Maybe you just don't understand women.
>>
>>23136220
you are obviously pretty mad and it's unhealthy to get angry over something so trivial
>>
>>23136234

hey your over sea long distance relation doesnt work you. you should try to ask your barber for hair advice. clearly you dont know shit about it.
>>
I'm 6'6" and my girl is 5', looks fucked up and you can imagine how hard some things get with that height difference, but all of her friend are jealous cause their dudes are all pretty small compared to me. Bitches love tall guys.
>>
all tall guys should get their heads out of their asses

you arent some demi-god if your over 6'0 get the fuck over it.
>>
File: overseaslongdistance.jpg (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
overseaslongdistance.jpg
293 KB, 1280x960
>>23136240
Live in long term relationships actually. Keep swinging at nothing; you're not ruffling anyone's feathers here.
>>
>>23136257

you should get off your high horse mate.
>>
>>23136257
Ohhhhhhhh are you that guy who posts photos of his gf all over 4chan in her tiny little shorts?
>>
>>23136181
Insulting people during an argument just makes you sound like a whiny, dumb teenager. Grow up.

I really like tall and lanky guys with green eyes and dark hair and beard. I never dated a guy like that, even if they asked me out more than once. I dated guys far from my ideal and I've been very happy with them. Not because I settled down, but because they were great guys and they made me happy. I think I've been a good girlfriend to them, or at least they say so.
If you think that height or looks is what matters most in a relationship, you clearly have no idea of what a relationship is. If you think that I'd be miserable to someone just because they're not my 10/10, you don't understand anything about what a healthy and happy relationship is.
>>
>>23136257

and i wasnt trying to 'ruffle any feather's' i was just saying you shouldnt act all high and mighty just because you are a bit above average height.
>>
Lol, Italian 5'11 - 8 inch dick here. Height doesn't matter, as penis size (Unless you're VERY short - under 5'8 - under 4 inches)
All that matters is, personality. If you're 6'4 but you have your hands full of spaghetti, good luck challenging shorter guys but with a lot of self confidence
>>
>>23136225
>>23136236
>hurr u mad

really, that's all you manginas can come up with to help the damsel in distress?

weak

>>23136268
I don't care how you see me, that should have been obvious, but you are one dumb bitch so i am clarifying it to you. You don't deserve my respect by default, i am not just another simp. You are a lying whore and you deserve the insults. You have no arguments, just using hole denial as a way to shame me, and "grow up" when you don't like the truth in your face, typical stupid whore tropes.

Just admit it and be over with, you like tall good looking guys like every other woman. You will settle for other men because "it's not a deal breaker". But until you have the dick of a tall and handsome guy you will spew your shit because you have nothing better to do.
>>
File: tfwnohairbrush.jpg (634 KB, 883x1280) Image search: [Google]
tfwnohairbrush.jpg
634 KB, 883x1280
>>23136260
Is that a tall pun?

I said my face is adequate; how is that a tall horse? Its adequate because I am consistently dating pretty/in shape girls and being solicited by other ones. My last gf and I had several threesomes and several offers for additional gfs since she was bi and our relationship was female poly. I've literally had relationships struggle because of the amount of external female attention I was receiving

Now that's more to do with my personality/income/social standing/confidence but my aesthetic wasn't bad enough to prevent it, so my face is "adequate".
>>
>>23136266

anon confirmed cuck
>>
>>23136292

you arent spewing about your mug. you spewing about the fact that you get 'pretty/in shape girl' you really think i believe that ?

a stranger who lies on the internet, wow what a suprise.
>>
>>23136290
Still wont at all acknowledge any points put forward, you are just typing with pure anger and it is silly. 'you like tall good looking guys like every other woman.'

So I suppose you only like stubby ugly girls?
>>
>>23136292
Jesus you and your gf work pretty well together, with all the self obsession. Why are you so into cuck posting photos of your girl on a site for a bunch of dudes to jerk off to?
>>
File: deathtrap.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
deathtrap.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>23136266
I have before yeah, although I'm more commonly known as an insufferable /o/ nanefag that always shitposts his cars.
>>
>>23136309
She has said a few times in the last few days that you post her photos a lot, her tiny shorts one and whatnot.
>>
please let this be bait.
>>
>>23136290
If you're still wondering why no one wants to fuck you, that's why. Even if you were a tall Greek god, you'd still be repulsive because you're an immature, frustrated idiot.

I have been asked out by tall, handsome guys and rejected them without thinking twice for shorter and less attractive guys because I preferred their personalities.
I like tall and handsome guys, of course I do, and I have no problem admitting it. But having a relationship and finding someone attractive is not the same thing.
It's not settling, there are more important things than looks when you're looking for a long term partner.
>>
>>23136319

im learning that self obsession is a re-occurring theme with tall guys.
>>
>>23136305
I can't feel anger towards a dumb bitch i will never see or hear from again. I just pointed out the bullshit she gives, that's all. There are no points to acknowledge, she literally admitted what i said but gives the typical "grow up" whore shaming language because i don't instantly agree with her, just like every other beta faggot that surrounds her.

I like all types of girls, like most guys unlike women who all want pretty much the same package or nothing unless they are rolling in poverty and desperately need a provider.

>>23136319
Kek dumb bitch got triggered, i like how you keep using your holes argument even after i pointed it out and regardless of the fact that i never actually said that i don't get pussy, you assume it because i am 5'7.

Wow you have rejected a tall guy, what a NAWALT, a real catch. You basically admit that you are settling but don't really like the sound of it?

Don't bother responding, i am really tired of your mental gymnastics, you are a carbon copy of every dumb bitch out there.
>>
File: Datc6z51.jpg (52 KB, 585x360) Image search: [Google]
Datc6z51.jpg
52 KB, 585x360
>>23136308
>>23136294
>I get to fuck her at my leisure
>you get to see a few pictures one or the other of us decides to share

Youre confusing smug exhibitionism with cuckoldry, but then I suppose the world is a confusing place when your frame of reference is memes and what you can experience from your parent's basement.

>>23136299
Stay salty homie, I'm sure in some universe you're right. :^)
>>
>>23136323
Never noticed it with tall guys, but, generally, attractive people tend to be quite narcissistic and self centred. There are obviously many exceptions, but still.
>>
>>23136335
yeah sure. you just keep living in your fantasy world were you are a demi-god.
>>
>>23136332
That is highly doubtful, if a 5'4 215 lb girl with acne and bad bo came up to you and a 5'5 110lb perfect skin sweet girl did at the same time we both know you wouldn't go with the ugly girl.

You are angry and it's painfully obvious by your frantic tone and choice of words.
>>
>>23136335
Oh yes, judge the people of 4chan while you are on 4chan posting photos of your gf lol. Ok anon.
>>
>>23136350
I think you are legitimately retarded. I never implied i would settle or pick worse options, it was that supposed woman that said it. I don't bullshit my way like she did.

>You are angry and it's painfully obvious by your frantic tone and choice of words.

you are really bad at this
>>
>>23136343

from experience i can assure you. tall people tend to be self obsessed. re-assuring themself's that height only matter to girls
>>
>>23136357
She said essentially the same thing, that she likes tall guys but also likes shorter guys and would date either. So what exactly is your logic? Oh yeah, she is a girl so she is liar. Okay anon, sweet deal.
>>
>>23136364
>So what exactly is your logic?

I literally explained the same thing over and over again during this painfully stupid dialog. I am honestly baffled how you can be so fucking stupid and still remember how to breathe.
>>
>>23136371
No, you said that she is a liar for saying that she would date a shorter guy but also likes tall men where as you are super open minded and like all women reguardless of how they look, it's just 'dirty whore logic' for women to like tall men.
>>
File: 1448329517016.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1448329517016.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
>>23136346
>demi god
>because I said my face is adequate and because I have decent luck with women

Rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaauuugggghhh manlet RAGE!
>>
Tfw 6'7, 240 /fit/izen

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>23135574
Yeah. :|

I know a good number of short guys. They don't have any trouble getting laid, because they don't have this big complex about their heights. They are pretty charming guys who are fun to be around, have their heads on straight, and some semblance of a life path - even if its paths that don't have a huge pay off, in the end they still have a plan and some hobbies.

Most women I know want a dude taller then them, and just because of gender differences, chances are you're going to be taller than most women. Is it a make or break thing though? No. Most of the "OH WOMEN HATE SHORT GUYS" I end up seeing is dudes getting rejected, then flipping out and assuming it's because they are short.

>>23135625
So you want someone based on height, and you don't want to be rejected based on height.

(Also: I imagine that a lot of women would find the need for reassurance to be somewhat offputting)

>>23135686
I would venture that hot buxom girls get swarmed in the same sense, but it doesn't mean that hot buxom girls are the only ones that have a chance in the dating world.

As you're said, you're presuming why people are not attracted to you. Is it possibly correct? Yeah - but my first question to anyone that complains about lack of a relationship is ... What exactly do *you* bring to a relationship? Why would someone want to date you? Do you create room in your life for people?
>>
>>23135708
Also, fuck numerical rating systems. I will second >>23135726 though in that I know lots of average people who get above average women. Hell, I am of the opinion I'm on the (maybe higher end) of average, but the people I tend to date are fucking gorgeous.

>>23135735
I've met a lot of people who could be classified as amazing.

>>23135755
Projecting, man, projecting *fucking hard*. Even as another dude, I can guarantee that "pretty much every male" is NOT 'very intelligent, with a great sense of humor ... [genuinely] kind and nice ... Ambitious, reliable, and sweet in a non-cliche way".

Regardless: The point is you're saying the real average is a below average number. I know what you're getting at ("the average guy would presumably get rated 4"), but that goes against the point of a rating system (which, again, is fucking stupid).

Similarly, you don't need a great diet and 'train your body all the time' - there's a lot of ways to give a shit about looks outside of that, and someone doesn't have to be uber-fit.

>>23135776
(Of a side note: Hilariously, the majority of people rate themselves as above average - this is in all categories. People are super fucking skewed on self perception).

Outside of that, I will raise an eyebrow at 'running daily' is considered ambitious. It's a positive trait and all, yes, but not something I'd slot in that category.

>>23135892
>>Go to the ideal mate thread,
>>ideal

Ideal. It doesn't mean exclusive. It doesn't mean they reject them if they don't qualify. Again, with the projecting. So much projecting.

Seriously, when you say things like this post, my immediate thought is basically "Ah! There we go - it's not because you're short, it's because you're a hateful asshat."

>>23135936
Lot of people on 4chan are bitter and lonely and want a reason for it to not be their fault.
>>
>>23136335
l-l-look guys my hot gf and my cool car. i'm such a gangsta rapper :^)
>>
I'm 5'3" so really as long as a guy is 5'7" or above I'm chill. Shorter and I kind of feel like I'm dating a child. :/
>>
>>23136220
A lot of people's dream guy/girl is, say, Brad Pitt or Christina Hendricks. It doesn't mean if they date anyone other than those celebrities they are settling and will be unhappy.

>>23136268
Honestly, people have weird perspectives on dating here - it's why you get a lot of the questions like "Here's my picture, would you date me?" There's a lot more to dating than just .. Being an aesthetic. Lot of people - male or female - on here, just see a partner as an accessory.

Then wonder why they are single.

>>23136360
...In real life? Or on 4chan?

Either way you need to hang out with better people.
>>
>>23136953
> I will raise an eyebrow at 'running daily' is considered ambitious

I definitely expressed myself poorly. I meant motivated, more than ambitious.
He said that most people "can't" exercise or eat healthy, I thought of how little motivation you need to have to be too lazy to run for 15 minutes or have a decently healthy diet.

Thanks for all your comments, I felt like everything I said had been misunderstood. You and >>23136375 gave me a bit of hope.

>People are super fucking skewed on self perception
Heh, I know.

I think that a lot of people here have never been in a relationship or aren't mature enough to understand what a serious relationship takes.
> Lot of people - male or female - on here, just see a partner as an accessory.
Not only here, but in real life too.
>>
>people saying they "would" date a short guy

and dump his ass as soon as your "ideal" guy shows up, yeah you're definitely not settling
>>
>>23137142
Ideal guy being someone I like more physically, intellectually and personality wise and I fall in love with? Yes.
Ideally just because taller? No.
>>
>>23137096
I don't think it's being misunderstood; it's being purposefully taken that way. Like I said: There's a lot of folk that want to be able to blame others for their failings, it's easier to say "Women are bitches and won't date me because I'm short" than it is to admit they have any culpability. It's just pointless caustic bitterness.

People should be asking themselves what they actually bring to a relationship, why someone would *want* to date them, and if they allow space in their life for someone to fit.
>>
File: B9r7IQ3CEAETpG4.jpg (40 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
B9r7IQ3CEAETpG4.jpg
40 KB, 600x547
It's all a big charade anyway, they don't care about "personality", they let tall rich muscley guys beat the shit out of them all the time just because they're high-status. Besides you can't change your personality so it's irrelevant, sweethearts will always be sweethearts, assholes will always be assholes.

Like the other guy said, if you're short just keep lowering the bar until someone accepts you, of course they'll be ugly and fat but it ain't gonna suck itself.
>>
File: demstacks.jpg (115 KB, 854x1139) Image search: [Google]
demstacks.jpg
115 KB, 854x1139
>>23136972
>implying

Well, I don't rap. I do own a couple rappers though.
>>
>>23137836

I bett you have something to compensate for ;)
>>
>>23137845
What, like being short? :^)
>>
>>23137730
>when her weight starts with 2
>>
>>23135630

6' 2" here aswell feelsgoodman
>>
>>23137836
Wow dude, except for your shitty appearence, your shitty personality, which basically consists of showing off how 'cool' you are on literally the most autistic place on the internet, and your girlfriend who flirts with random strangers and creeps on this board (including myself), youre actually the coolest guy ive ever seen. I totally wanna be like you one day, so inspiring :^)
>>
>>23137894

And the most annoying part os that the wasteman thinks he is the best.
>>
>>23137730
nah theres always shorter hot girls lol always
>>
File: 1430678800314.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1430678800314.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>23137894
Everyone needs a role model anon. ;^)

> your gf was complimentary in a r-r-rate t-t-thread anon!
> she t-t-totally w-w-wants m-m-my d

I bet that really tickled your pickle eh? You practically got laid.
>>
yes Im a 5'1" and hate when manlets flirt with me because I'm short. If your 5'10 or shorter kys.
>>
I'm 6'4 so sure fuck the short niggas
>>
But short girls be fine
>>
>>23137947
>That desperate need to validate yourself on 4chan.
Laughing.
>>
5'11" girl reporting in. Date taller girls, we're insecure about our heights so we settle for uglies and short guys.
>>
Manlets gonna manlet.
>>
>>23135329
5'10-6'2 is 10/10
>>
6'4 185lbs
>>
File: 1398518836811.jpg (169 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1398518836811.jpg
169 KB, 1016x970
>>23135329
/fit/ must be slow tonight
>>
>>23138652

6'4" guy built and broad like I was a foot shorter. I have a fiery and powerful need to date a tall girl. Tallest girl I ever dated was 5'8" and I put personality and looks before height, but I pine to only have to tilt down a little bit and when I pick her up she be just a little above me.

Seriously, if you are single I want to get to know you.
>>
I'm almost always am attracted to shorter men.
>>
>>23135329
6'4'', 6'5'' in shoes here. I maintain that short women should date short men, and tall men should date tall women. In the distant future the giants and the gnomes can go to war to settle this debate once and for all.
>>
>>23135955
>>23136217
Hi Frosty, weren't you suppose to be in jail?
Are you back to selling drugs to kids?
>>
>>23135329
....The US average male height is 5'8'', or 177cm according to most recent data.

I trust that a hell of a lot more than the opinions of perma virgins looking to feel superior over physical traits they played no role in acquiring.
>>
5'8" reporting in and not giving a fuck.

I live in The Netherlands, the country with second longest national average height in the world. I rarely meet females who are taller than I am. I had one ex which was the same height and who gives a shit. The only place you can find these sort of dipshit insults are 4chan. Hell, I'd probably even settle for a taller girl if she's cure enough. I'm fast, I'm athletic, I'm confident, no reason to worry over being perfectly average length.
>>
>>23138652
This is, sadly, true
>>23139084
6'2" girl reporting in. I tend to compensate for my insecurity about my height by changing my hair constantly - cutting dying, etc. - because it's something I have control over, unlike my height.
Getting confused for a man because of my height is not fun ;~;
>>
i completely agree with this, just like believe that once a woman is past the age of 22 shes begins to become more and more worthless
>>
5'8'' here from Sweden.
The reason why you other shortfags don't get girls is that you are insecure and females can sense that. No girl wants to be with a guy with more insecurities than her, be charismatic and confident and you will see that you are in no way disabled. Being short can have it's ups if you know how to not be a beta faggot.
>>
>>23139267
This.
Be confident, but not creepy. It's not hard, guys.
>>
>>23139240
>6'2"

Good lord, do you want to go on a date? I pine to feel a woman who...matches up vertically against me.
>>
>>23139279
I actually have a friend who is like 5'6'' and i envy him for the amount of pussy he gets, he is just so much more confident than me and i am already pretty confident. Girls feel very secure when they are with him and that has made some girls fall in love with him that won't let him go. He has an average face too
>>
>>23139312
Where you at? haha
Seriously if you live close by I wouldn't mind getting coffee and chatting it up.
>>23139320
Good for him. Confidence is a great thing to have!
>>
>>23139375

Pacific Northwest.
>>
>>23139432
Sadly that's the absolute opposite side of the country from me. I'm in the Northeast. :(
>>
>>23139458

Let's chat anyway, skype, kik or email preference?
>>
>>23139487
Let's do email. I don't check it super often but skype bogs my computer down and I've yet to actually set up my kik account.
Obviously this is a throwaway, I'll give you a more personal one later if we mesh well. Others in this thread are free to email me too if they wanna chat. No dick pics though. Not into that shit.
babystilts@outlook
>>
>I have nothing else to offer besides my height
Get the fuck off with this shit. Height is overrated as fuck. If you are charming and charismatic anyone will drop their pants for you. Stop sulking over shallow assholes.
>>
>>23139523

All right, mine has 'perma' in it.
>>
My partner is only like 5'5", maybe 5'6", and he's absolutely perfect.

There are plenty of women out there who like short men.
>>
I'm 5'9" and I like guys to be 6' only because I'm tall. Guys be talking smack because they're either short or don't have standards.
>>
>>23139605

Northwest?
>>
>>23135391
same man in shoes im 6'
>>
Man when you're tall (6'7), basically having to get on your knees to kiss a girl, swear I will get neck issues.

Also would love to meet a tall cute girl
>>
>>23139121
What is bail and a good lawyer?

Also kids a broke bro.
>>
>>23135329

May as well. I don't have much interest in procreation at this point. I'd never curse my offspring with my fucked up genes.
>>
>>23135955
God damn I prefer to be 5'10"
and not look like I lived in a cave and made myself glasses from the bottoms of some used bottles.
>>
i'm just 6'4' cosplayer
>>
>>23139615
Central
>>
Kek so much anger in this thread. Im a 175cm grill and I like males shorter than me. They are cute and I get a nice dominant feeling when Im bigger. Am I a special snowflake now guyz? Or is it that everyone has different preferences?
>>
> Be 5'6
> smart
> personable
> confident

Its funny how tall people think that somehow being tall makes them better. You didn't do shit to be tall, its just something you are. Whereas being a douchbag is an active choice.
I get by fine being a short dude.
>>
>guy is rejected over height, race, virginity, whatever
>personality and confidence is more important!
>supposed to be confident when no one likes you
>no one will like you until you're confident
>>
This would eliminate more than half of the male population.

If we were to balance it out, there would be quite a few ugly bitches (too tall, too short, too fat, too ugly etc.) that would be eliminated as well.

Let's be honest, if you're an ugly female, you're pretty much worthless unless you're pretty smart... and even then. kek
>>
>>23144908
There are no ugly girls. All they have to do is not be fat and put on makeup
>>
>>23144888
Is this perceived rejection... or actual rejection?
>>
>>23135329
I'm 5'8, but Idgaf. I've fucked more women than I'm proud to admit, and people rarely fuck with me because they think I'm crazy or something. Also guns.
>>
>>23144888
I've been rejected over all of those except for virginity. I have however been rejected because of my promiscuous, so I suppose that's just the other side of the coin.

Rejection is a part of life, it doesn't fucking matter. It sucks, yeah, completely, but so what? It doesn't matter how attractive, rich, or amazing you are, there's going to be SOMEONE that doesn't dig it.

Just because you have a great personality and you're confident doesn't mean that you can get EVERY person.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.