[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /soc/, what is your opinion on boob jobs? Obviously fake bolt-ons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9
File: b&a.png (625 KB, 708x667) Image search: [Google]
b&a.png
625 KB, 708x667
So /soc/, what is your opinion on boob jobs? Obviously fake bolt-ons look like shit but there are some cases on this site I'm looking at where the before and after is amazing. At what point is it worth getting a boob job? Have any of the girls on here gotten boob jobs? Just considering options.
>>
File: Doorframe Censored.png (515 KB, 461x819) Image search: [Google]
Doorframe Censored.png
515 KB, 461x819
>>23133419
For reference
>>
>>23133419
As a fellow supporter and activist of feminism I believe everything is in order if the woman is happy with her choice and that it wasn't influenced by male driven female beauty stereotypes.
>>
>>23133430
If I'm understanding this correctly, is this you and you're considering a boob job?
>>
>>23133454
Yeah.
>>23133447
Obviously not, my boyfriend acts like he thinks I'm a goddess lol, this is for me and paid for by me.
>>
>>23133447
I kinda want one.. I'm not really happy with mine
>>
>>23133419
don't do it, fake boobs always look like shit and we can tell immediately

please don't ruin your chest, i love small boobs
>>
>>23133468
You'll do what you think is best, but IMO the last thing you need is a boob job. You have a fantastic body. Not sure what you're reasons are for wanting to get implants, but your breasts fit your body type very well. I wouldn't take the risk, desu.
>>
>>23133430
you don't need a boob job, at all. better use the money for some life experience, travel, do something really worth it with it. If you are shallow, or uncultured and you don't know what to do with the money apart from boobs and cars or some basic shit like that, then pay for your education.
Also, long arms are looooong.
>>
>>23133468
why don't you like your boobs? I know you've said your battle with eating disorders affected them. do you remember them as being better in the past than they are now, and it bothers you that in your mind they don't look as good as they should?
>>
>>23133478
meant to reply to op fuck
>>
>>23133485
apparently abbreviating to be honest becomes desu on here... haha
>>
this is the worst place to ask
>>
>>23133485
tons of men have already told her this, including apparently her bf. I think she needs to get a life, and she should only do this if this will help her get a life. it's ridiculous.
>>
>>23133468
Even if you're not aware of it your boyfriend is infact manipulating you into doing this, just a friendly reminder.
He praises your appearance so that your focus is on just that and therefore you start finding flaws.
>>
>>23133520
kek. you don't know her bf. most likely op is a superficial bitch and he doesn't know how else to make her feel better. so op manipulated him.
>>
File: b&a2.png (283 KB, 328x506) Image search: [Google]
b&a2.png
283 KB, 328x506
>>23133479
This doc is pretty incredible at realistic looking augmentations, my friend worked with him and I knew her for 3 years before finding out they were fake. Her boyfriend of 6 months and I found out at the same time lol.

>>23133485
>>23133500

Primary motivation is what you said, I had delightful perky b cups most of my life, then anorexia, then recovery 1 + alcoholism led to me stretching them out to d's, then relapse, then recovery again, but they're back to b's but a lot of excess skin that I really hate. I'm finally happy with the rest of my body for the first time in my life, but my boobs just make me sad.

>>23133497
Luckily my dad would cover half the cost and I have a lot of money saved up from my modeling days to pay for the rest. Hell worse comes to worse, I can go strip for a couple weekends to make up the difference lol.

>>23133515
There was a single body rate thread where I mentioned off handedly that I was not a fan of my boobs. There were like 3 responses, and while I'm glad there are fans of small boobs out there, those are not the people I'm seeking the opinions of. Not really "tons" either.

>>23133520
lol no
>>
>>23133430
you absolutely do not need a boobjob. Your tits are big enough, the increase in size doesn't make up for the sensitivity and jiggly lost with the surgery. Even the best boobjob will not be natural tits. Save the boobjob for when u hit 40 or something
>>
>>23133515
My ex would kill for a chest like that. She's always bummed out she can't fit into corsets and what not. Hurts her confidence quite a bit. I don't understand how she could be disappointed with her chest when she makes her bf happy and looks amazing to boot. Preaching to the choir, I'm sure.
>>
Why do all these guys think they're entitled to decide whether OP needs a boob job? She said she wants it for herself.
>>
>>23133520
Riiiight. So when he or other men never compliment their significant others, they're vilified for not appreciating them.
>>
>>23133543
Go get a new brain instead
>>
>>23133559
She asked for people's opinions. It's not entitlement. It's doing just that... giving an opinion.
>>
>>23133543
those look fake as fuck, you're deluding yourself
>>
>>23133543
are those pics of just implants or a lift as well? I would've already gotten mine done but I'm worried about the vertical scar. I was chubby during my childhood and lost weight in my mid teenage years, so now I'm 19 with a great body and saggy tits. it makes me hate myself and have issues opening up to my boyfriend.. I would just do implants, but I know that won't fix the issue with placement
>>
>>23133559
shut up faggot she came asking for advice we didn't go to her
>>
I got you OP, I'm in the same boat. Mine are p awkward small/medium. They're like too small to make decent cleavage, but too big to be classic perky dfc. Just gross shape in general and no amount of pec exercises has helped. I found that getting my nipples pierced did help how I felt about them but I'm still not totally impressed lol. The only thing that fucks me up about getting implants is that A) You need them replaced every 10-15 years, and B) Getting botched is always a thing that can happen regardless of how reputable the surgeon is.

Also apparently the pain is just brutal but I guess it varies so idk.

Shit's a fuckin decision. I'm not helpful at all rlly but if u think it's going to make you happy then you should do it.
>>
I prefer natural ones, personally. Not to say I wouldn't turn someone down for having fakes, but they just aren't as fun to touch/play with. The only fakes I've touched were from strippers, mind you. I wasn't too crazy about it.
>>
>>23133545
>>23133569
yeah, it's sad the things the brain can do. she has what so many would kill for and wants to change it. but she said it herself
>those are not the people I'm seeking the opinions of
she's not content being attractive to "those" people. "those people" aren't good enough for her, or something.

sorry op but your boobs aren't impeding you from being content. there's something seriously wrong with your brain, and once you fix your boobs, your brain will still be broken, looking for something else to fix. i see this shit all the time in people who have deep seated malaise with their life.
>>
>>23133534
>>23133561
I did expect more of a feisty reaction but I suppose this isn't much like /b/.
Either way I think you're too heavily focused on solely your tits atm. My girlfriend is an a/b cup and she wouldn't mind one either. I'm the opposite however and I think the majority of men look more into if the tits complement the body. I like my girlfriends tits because she's slender as fucking hell.
>>
>>23133582
pics pls
>>
>>23133613
>I think the majority of men look more into if the tits complement the body. I like my girlfriends tits because she's slender as fucking hell.
this is true. the most important thing with boobs is how they fit the body. the after images op has shared ruin their natural proportions.
>>
File: b&a3.png (1 MB, 794x926) Image search: [Google]
b&a3.png
1 MB, 794x926
>>23133559
THANK YOU. I'm just looking for
A) knowledge from people who've seen boob jobs in person, not just shitty fucked up bolt ons on the internet
B) People who like bigger tits,
and
C) Possibly some other women on here who want them or have had them since I know /soc/ has more chicks than any other boards.

Wasn't trying to get the itty bitty titty committee all riled up.

>>23133582
Look for places that do Circumferential areola augmentations, they hide the scar in the line around your nipple.

>>23133573
You're delusional if you think the girl in that picture isn't happier with her body after the procedure than before (especially considering her rave review she left for the doctor)

>>23133609
>Hey guys looking for the opinions of people who like freckles, do you like my freckles?
>JESUS CHRIST GO FUCK YOURSELF I HATE FRECKLES

>Looking for opinions on which red dress I should wear
>You should wear blue dresses cus I like them more!

^please explain how that is relevant, and ignoring those comments is declaring those people "not good enough" or some self-victimizing bullshit.
>>
>>23133613
Hahaha. Civil debates are crazy, right? =p I think you're right about that. I know the few fake breasts I've seen in person, my immediate reaction was "that's a shame" more than they look good because they just don't look right with their frames.
>>
>>23133638
Yeah here's the thing though, I HAD natural D's, it is not a shape or size foreign to my body, I am merely looking to repair damage done to my body done by idiotic mistakes in the past, not go from a b cup to bolt on F cups that are ready to burst.
>>
>>23133656
I'm not trying to just get more photos out of ya, but do you have any tighter, more detailed shots? Maybe it's because of the distance we don't see why they bother you so much? I have a friend whose boobs aren't nearly as firm as they were before her kids, and she's always real self conscious about it. Sounds like that's sort of a similar situation to what you're talking about with being unhappy with how they look.
>>
File: Mirror.png (502 KB, 619x815) Image search: [Google]
Mirror.png
502 KB, 619x815
>>23133689
This one shows the sag a bit better if you compare the left one where I'm lifting my arm up (what it looked like before eating disorder, much more normal and proportional/perky)and the right where it hangs down about two inches lower than it used to.
>>
>>23133710
I can see the difference. They still don't look bad at all, though. I can see why it would be disheartening, but you could have ended up way worse off. I guess my thing would be do they make you that unhappy that you'd risk there being some complication with the surgery and ended up worse off? It does happen.
>>
>>23133710
I don't want to accuse you of body dysmporphia, but I see zero sag. Your nipples are staring straight ahead, and your upper chest doesn't have any extra skin, either. You look fine. B cups, no obvious flaws, rest of your body is nice.
>>
>>23133757
I think she meant in comparison to how they were. I don't think there's much, if any, sag, either. They're just hanging a bit lower than they used to, but we can't see a before and after.
>>
>>23133430
>>23133710
DESU your breasts look slightly deflated at the moment, as though they were once full and perky but someone let the air out of them, and now they need just a little pumping up to regain their former glory.

I say go for it if it's what you want, and you keep it sensible.
>>
>>23133710
>>23133419
Do what you want, but in my personal opinion I think your boobs are just perfect. I don't see the need for it but then again, it's all about how YOU feel about them, we've all given our opinions.

If you want to do it, do it.
>>
>>23133781
so apparently the abbreviation of "to be honest" now auto-changes to "desu" ¬¬
>>
>>23133710
holy fuck is this girl seriously about to ruin her perfect body

fucking women
>>
File: 7.png (148 KB, 364x445) Image search: [Google]
7.png
148 KB, 364x445
>>23133745
Well that's why I would be paying top dollar at one of the best surgeons in the state. Tits seem to be something very much where you get what you pay for, and like I said, I've played with a good friend of mines implants and had no idea they were fake till she told me like 3 years later. Considering how many success stories are posted on his site, I feel like the risk is FAIRLY low. Similarly, I have extensions in, they are a fake cosmetic enhancement I had done, every person I have informed that they are extensions have been shocked, and I haven't regretted them one bit because it helped my confidence immensely. Getting to the point where I didn't hate my entire body was one of the hardest parts of eating disorder recovery and my dislike of my tits is the one last holdout.

>>23133772
This pic is a modeling shot of 18 year old me. Different camera angle but may help show you what the good old days looked like.

>>23133787
I appreciate at least being told I'm not absolutely insane.
>>
>>23133419
any form of implants or cosmetic surgery is an instant deal breaker for me. your tits are far more appealing in their natural state, i assure you.
>>
1. Big fan of big tits.

2. Have always wanted to play with a pair of fake tits. Somehow I've never come across them in the girls I've hooked up with.

3. Live in California. 562-714-310-909. Would be willing to meet. For science. Or just Kik or something...
>>
I love small tits. Op's pic is a little too flat for me, but perhaps something in-between the two
>>
>>23133803
Also, if you do happen to get it done. Make sure to come back and show us an update!
>>
>>23133639
whatever
>>23133803
have you thoroughly researched the science behind why your breasts changed shape, or if they even did? I can't tell from that pic. as a guy I don't know the science behind this, but if it's in your genes to have those boobs, wouldn't you eventually get back to that point again, either naturally or with the help of hormones? it's just a matter of your fat being redistributed back to your breasts again. how long has it been since you recovered? you still look leaner.
>>
File: 1290645409720.jpg (145 KB, 504x403) Image search: [Google]
1290645409720.jpg
145 KB, 504x403
>tfw all of your boyfriend's ex gf's had huge tits and yours are tiny as fuck
>tfw he doesn't ask you to take your shirt off during sex
>tfw he never cops a feel or plays w/ them
>tfw
>>
>>23133890
not OP but skin =/= fat.
if you gain weight you gain fat and your skin stretches to accompany that. when you lose weight you lose fat and your skin sags because there's nothing to fill it. aging also causes skin to stretch. if OP wants big boobs naturally her options are p much to gain a whole bunch of weight (why tf would she if she's happy w/ the rest of her body) or get implants.
>>
>>23133892
Cup lol?
>>
>>23133916
measurement-wise, should be a 30C, physically looks like a small B or an A. no cleavage at all lol. usually go braless bc no point.
>>
>>23133933
Cute. My ex-gf had G CUPs. She had so much hatred for her tits because they hurt her back so much and putting on a bra was too much effort lol. What size would you have in a perfect world?
>>
>>23133892
assholes can't appreciate beautiful tiny tits.
>>
>>23133968
desu can't rely on "size" to mean anything because if I said "mine are a C" ppl would think it's p decent?? but honestly big enough to have an underboob line and sick cleavage is fine w/ me. G sounds excessive as hell.
>>
>>23134004
Fair enough. Yes, she too thought they were excessive. At one point she was seriously considering a reduction, I don't know why she changed her mind in the end. I think it was fear of the surgery its self? Well, try not to focus on the physical and it's supposed imperfections, it doesn't matter lol. Be happy.
>>
>>23133933
>braless
You have no idea how much that turns me on. That it wouldn't be noticeable on account of their size just makes it better.

Seriously, so long as there's something soft there it doesn't really matter how big they are.
>>
>>23133839
The timeline is probably in the next 6 months. It'll be fun to post without identifying myself to see if anyone thinks they are fake without the context of this thread.

>>23133890
I have, and I won't get them back unless I put on another 20 lbs, due to the many hormonal issues brought on by years of eating disorders, and I am not planning on adding or losing any more weight as I'm quite happy where I am now as far as everything other than tits goes.
>>
>>23134024
yeah I keep watching botched and it makes me never want to get em done but at the same time not really lol. so many pros, not enough cons rn.
>>23134033
i have em pierced so it's p noticable if the shirt is tight, but otherwise just looks like i'm always cold lmao.
>>
>>23134063
Barbell piercings?

In regards to cons, there is the possibility of scar tissue becoming quite noticeable. I was with a girl over this past holiday season who'd had a boob job and holy shit the scars stuck out.

I didn't say anything on account of not being an asshole, she was probably self conscious enough of them as it was, but god damn.
>>
>>23134117
yeah barbells. does she have darker skin tho? ive had a few bad gouges in my lifetime but never had a scar end up raised. if anything i'd just get 'em done under the armpit lol.
>>
>>23134151
>darker skin
No, she's pretty white. Her's were under the breast too, I have no idea how noticeable armpit scars would be in that situation.
>>
>>23134043
then do it.
>>
>>23134169
>>23134151
Good news, nowadays they can do the incision around the nipple where the skin is slightly raised already in order to mask the scar. Convincing enough that I didn't even notice it on my friend, and a all of the before and after shots of the doctor I'm planning on using have no visible scarring unless they did a lift in which case there is a huge unfortunate scar :(
>>
>>23134169
well no one rly sees your armpit so considerably less in that respect i guess.
>>23134222
i've found that nipple ones are kind of hit and miss from what i've seen online but idk. i have rlly pale nips so i'm wary of it regardless. i need 2 do more research on armpit ones tho.
>>
>>23134222
You will ruin your body if you get implants. Men will notice. It is a turn off to most people. It's a sign of deep, deep insecurity and rash, immature impulse to improve yourself by superficial means.
>>
>>23134239
Yeah they said the same about nipple piercings, tattoos, and coloured hair on here, and I've gotten nothing but compliments for them in real life so please tell me more about how important your opinions are lol
Different people have different tastes, sorry I am not interested in conforming to yours specifically.
>>
>>23133710
imo I think your boobs are perfectly shaped and your nipples are amazing. loving the piercings and as a guy I think you should do what makes you happy but I wouldn't change anything about your body.......you're flawless
>>
>>23134264
lmao literally the same type of men who think women who wear makeup are lying about their appearance tho
>>
>>23134264
You know these things are not comparable to cosmetic surgery. Different people do have different tastes, but the only people who like fake tits are degenerates. You are delusional if you are actually considering this.
>>
>>23134281
And then go on to compliment "all natural" women who are still wearing concealer, blush, and subtle eyeliner...

Honestly I feel like those types of dudes are even worse than ones who say they want a dolled up bimbo, because at least the dudebros are being honest about how shallow and chauvanistic they are. The dudes demanding "all natural real girls" are trying to be just as controlling about womens appearances as the douchebags who want slutty lipstick and thick eyeliner, but the betas who want "all natural" pat themselves on the back thinking they are some how doing women a favor while still ordering chicks to conform to their standards.
>>
>>23134264
no one who dislikes your tattoos or dyed hair is going to tell you to your face, but they're still thinking it.
>>
>>23134306
Who hurt u?
>>23134315
Ya srsly. Ppl act like plastic surgery is the fucking plague or something. So lame but I remember Kylie talking about her lips on some show n she was like "I could spend years trying to become comfortable w/ something I hate and feeling upset about my appearance for however long it takes me to accept it, or I could get them done and stop worrying about it immediately" like ????? tf is up w ppl thinking "natural beauty" is the only way to be truly happy. those ppl need to go j/o to a dove commercial or something forreal.
>>
>>23134337
I think the skew for cosmetic surgery comes from the fact that they only time you KNOW it's plastic surgery is when it's badly done. Just like you could know a dozen atheists and have no idea because there's no way to discern them from the population, I've met dozens of women who've had cosmetic surgery that you would never have guessed in a million years had anything done because it's subtle. The neckbeards in here talking shit about implants have probably jerked off to hundreds of porn stars who've had TONS of surgery, but you can't tell because it's well done.
Also, seriously, that dude seems like a silicon implant killed his puppy or something.
>>
>>23134315
Women do the same thing to bald men. Stacies flat out refuse them, and betachix pretend to like them as they pat themselves on the back.

Or maybe people just have different preferences. No, that can't be right.

The only difference is, as you mentioned, there are plenty of men who accept plastic women (and they're usually the beta WKs or horny teenagers because no one with standards would actually date such a clown) while there are no women who will let a guy get away with a hairpiece or transplant.
>>
>>23134373
My little sister had a mole removed when she was like 5 because kids teased her relentlessly for it, and that kind of cemented my beliefs surrounding plastic surgery. If something is bugging you and you can fix it, fix it!

>>23134399
I've literally never heard of a woman making fun of a man for having a hair transplant lmao. Hope u lose ur virginity soon tho, GL.
>>
>>23134373
Maybe at first, but just like with a HT, it looks like shit as you age.

>The neckbeards in here talking shit about implants have probably jerked off to hundreds of porn stars who've had TONS of surgery, but you can't tell because it's well done.
You must be trolling. Of course it's good to fap to, but no one would date any of them (except a cuck). Porn is fantasy. You're going to do permanent damage to your body because your head is fucked.

Have you seen any porn stars past their prime? No one gonna wife that.

>>23134412
How old are you? Men don't get transplants until their 30s, and they don't look bad until their 40s. If you were hanging out with that age group then you'd hear it all the time.
>>
>>23134428
>cuck
gb2 r9k lmao

I'm younger than 30 but the ages of ppl I hang out with varies, past 40. still nada. I'd say hanging out with less judgmental people might sway your opinion but you seem just as judgmental towards women so ???????
>>
>>23134373
if you're doing it to get back what you lost from your anorexia and alcoholism, and this is the final obstacle you need to cross before you can put those issues to rest like you said here >>23133543, then your situation is different from the women people are comparing you to who do it in their quest to look flawless and young forever.
>>
>>23134458
*mic drop*
Preach sister.
>>
huge turnoff
would not consider a long term relationship with anybody that has them and would tell me partner not to if she was discussing it
>>
>>23134483
And I would not consider a long term relationship with someone so childishly shallow, so I think we're safe from eachother.
>>
>>23134480
You can't praise someone talking about being judgmental when you yourself are so clearly afraid of the judgment of random men. You are so afraid of this minor, insignificant thought about a little sagging skin in another person's head that you are considering doing something that will only bring more judgment upon your breasts. You should think about what you're doing.
>>
>>23134502
>so childishly shallow
i'm not the one paying thousands of dollars for an unnecessary pure decorative operation that most men don't like anyway
you're the one that's shallow
>>
>>23134520
Here's the mistake you're making: Assuming it's something I'm doing for the sake of other men
>>
File: woat.jpg (12 KB, 240x204) Image search: [Google]
woat.jpg
12 KB, 240x204
>>23134483
what if u couldnt tell tho then what lmao
"most men don't like"
shes not doing it for men in the first place stupid

>>23134514
how's she "bringing more judgment" on herself by fixing something only she judges to be upsetting or unwanted???? are like 90 of u gonna pop outta nowhere after she gets her tits done just to be like "oooohhh those look sooo badddd" like????????
>>
Not to highjack OP's thread, but I don't like my chest either. The shape is just weird, small, flat. They embarrass me. However, I'm very against boob jobs. My mom died of breast cancer so I don't feel safe to have any surgery in that area. I know there's no (proven) connection between boob jobs and breast cancer risk but I can't overcome it in my head.

So.. is there anything I can do to make what I've got look better? I picked up from the thread that there are exercises, which ones?
>>
>>23134529
are you going with the old "i'm doing it for me" copout? whatever... the fact is you are so shallow that you have to undo major surgery to "fix" a perfectly fine body part that is covered for most of your life because you're so insecure about your appearance
and that's why most men don't like it, regardless if you care or not
it says that you're vapid, shallow and insecure
>>
>>23134536
It kind of depends what your starting point is desu. Working ur pecs in general can give some lift and kind of beef up what u already have, but if you're flat flat in the first place it can make it look more boyish. Also idk if ur on birth control but sometimes that shit can give u a bit of titty.
>>23134546
"men don't like women who do things for themselves instead of to impress men"
ok perro lmao
>>
>>23134458
>i don't see it so it doesn't exist
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=my+husband+is+going+bald

>>23134480
>>23134502
>>23134529
Kek.
>>
>>23134546
everyone cares about their appearance, or should

if there's something they don't like about it and it makes them feel ugly, it's ok to change it. You only have one body, might as well make it the best it can be.
>>
>>23134563
>"men don't like women who do things for themselves instead of to impress men"
that's just the thing
nobody actually buys that bullshit
>>
>>23134534
"More judgment" in the sense that men will judge her more for having fake boobs than they will for having a little sag or whatever non-issue OP is concerned about.
>>
I like flat chicks though...

Especially if they can pull off that tomboy or slightly emo/goth look
>>
>>23134566
lmao half of the results are "how can i help him feel better about himself" i like that u googled it for me tho thanks
>>23134571
except u tho
>>23134584
ok but ur implying that all fake boobs are like 100% sooo obvious huge pam anderson titties like???? do u know anything about fake boobs or nah???
>>
>>23134595
Not even OP seems to have any examples that aren't immediately 100% obvious. If this is the best that an "amazing" doctor can do, then of course OP's boobjob will be terribly obvious as well.
>>
>>23134613
have u never seen naturally perky boobs irl or??? OP's examples look great lol. not to mention implants last up to 15 years and in that time they get softer and will continue to fall more naturally.
>>
>>23134595
You're a low iq cuck if you think women are seeking out the Internet's help to make their husband feel better instead of to relieve their own distress about it. If they said it's for him, they're doing that to be PC.

And even if it's half of the results (it's not) the point stands.

Now let's look at OP's predicament.

https://www.google.com/search?q="my wife's+breasts+are+sagging"

6 results. Over 3000 for balding men.
>>
>>23134647
If you say so. I hope you and OP enjoy being used for the only thing men will ever see you as if you have fake tits: whores with no self esteem.
>>
>>23134563
I'm not on birth control but that's a good idea. I'll consider it. I'm not flat-chested, I fill out an A-cup. Pec exercises? I'll look into it. ty
>>
>>23134655
>https://www.google.com/search?q="my+wife's+breasts+are+sagging"
Fixed link. On mobile; that's why my I'd keeps changing.
>>
>>23134655
ya because you did that one with "" which makes it give identical search terms rather than similar sentences. nice trick tho lmao.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=my+wife%27s+breasts+are+sagging

try that one!

>>23134659
lmao if it's by men like you i hope they all feel repulsed.

>>23134666
def talk to ur doc about it! some birth controls have less of an effect than others and depending on how your body works they can do diff things too. and pushups are an easy one if you don't have access to a gym!
>>
>>23133447

Please, women are the ones who pressure women into stereotypes, not men. The biggest enemy of women are other women. It's nothing but a competition to you. Everything you do is to tear other women down and build yourself up to establish your dominance in the social hierarchy.

Anyone who doesn't believe this should watch Mean Girls. It is the absolute perfect representation of high school girls. Women are the primary drivers of social engineering, and almost every insecurity women face is not pressured by men, but by other women.
>>
>>23133419
Itt: OP asks for "opinions" but has already made up her stupid mind. The only ones backing her up seem to be other insecure stupid women and maybe one shallow dude. Fake tits are super obvious because they look ballooned and stretched out even in OPs pics. I get that OP doesn't care that most men can tell and dislike fake tits but at least own up to it. Stop saying dumb shit like "nobody can tell" because that is blatantly untrue. If you understand that a lot of guys think it's shallow and tacky and still want to do it? Fuck it then, do you. But you're delusional to think they look good in any way, shape or form and that they won't turn away decent guys.
>>
>>23134722
You really are low iq, keep disregarding the point. There's no tricks btw. It's 3000 results in quotations compared to 6, and 1,960 thousand compared to 260 thousand without.
>>
>>23134724
>you
>high school girls
you realize women can have female friends w/o becoming some sort of clique right? yikes.

>>23134747
"decent guys" kek

>>23134789
"low IQ" ok sorry 4 interrupting ur mensa meeting here lmao
>>
>>23134747
No dude, you're a beta neckbeard patting yourself on the back in OP's view. You know what they say about the crazies? You can't tell them apart from the trolls.
>>
It does sound like you already made up your mind. The images you've shown of yourself show that you might not really need implants. The before & after images you showed are very much impressive. If you feel like you need to do this thing 'for you' then you should go ahead and do it. I would personally be more worried about your eating disorder history than your boobs though.

I was posting in /sma/ when Ivy was in the process of getting hers done, and I know she was happy that she had hers done.

I'm just not sure how much you'll gain from getting implants, your pictures look just fine to me apart from the tattoos etc.
>>
File: 90020-4-promo[1].jpg (92 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
90020-4-promo[1].jpg
92 KB, 638x960
Nothing wrong with implants if they're well done. If anything, bigger fake boobs look better than big natural breasts because they support themselves.
Pic related, she has a great pair.

Any other girls here considering getting them?
>>
I'm debating on getting a reduction and a lift, I'm currently a DD, and growing up I often didnt wear a bra (or I wore a sports bra with no supportive wire) and I've noticed my breasts aren't that perky, they aren't overly saggy, it's just the top of my breast isn't as full ... it's made me very self conscious. I would love to get this done and I'm thinking about doing it this year, maybe get them down to a C or a D. have any of you gotten a reduction and a lift? please tell me how it was if you did!!
>>
>>23134827

Lifts/reductions leave really bad scars. If they're not in your lap it's not worth it.
>>
>>23134805
>beta neckbeard
Wrong. I've had plenty of gf before.Right now I am married to a gorgeous woman who has stretch marks and sagging breasts from having 2 kids with me. She looks absolutely amazing and the sexist part is that she isn't self conscious about her sagging breasts. That's a real fucking woman. I was having this same conversation with my buddies the other day and one of them was complaining that his gf wanted fake tits. I actually really felt bad for the guy. It's sad how insecure women can get.
>>
>>23134844
>Luckily my dad would cover half the cost and I have a lot of money saved up from my modeling days to pay for the rest. Hell worse comes to worse, I can go strip for a couple weekends to make up the difference lol.

That's what worries me most about OPs story to be honest.
She's already been down the modeling and eating disorder track and she seems to think that getting implants is her last stage of 'redemption'.
It's much more important to find a steady partner than caring about looking perfect.
>>
I would like to get one done, I'm sitting at an A cup right now, I'd be happy with at least a B or a C. Something that's looks more proportionate to my body would be great.
>>
i'm tired of ugly feminists posting the 'goddess' meme
>>
>>23134891
>proportions

That's always a sensitive subject. Not all women look alike. What makes you feel like your breasts don't 'fit' with the rest of your body?
>>
>>23134823
Is OP considering porn star tits? Cause that's a porn star.
>>
>>23134870
I'm not sure what type of dad would pay for his daughters breast job. That is unfathomable to me. "Hey sweetheart you're right. I did notice that your breasts have been slightly saggy lately. We should get those perked up ASAP. No baby girl of mine should suffer from a poor self image!". This doesn't seem at all creepy to anyone else?
>>
>>23134937
Liberal degeneracy at its finest. >>23134937
>>
>>23134913
I have a wide frame, I'm built like a rectangle. I just don't like my breasts

If I win the powerball, that's the first thing I'm having done
>>
>>23135003

The 'problem' is that she has the option available to her.
>>
>>23134937
Wanting your daughter to be happy with herself isn't creepy.
>>
>>23134804
Wait...

You have barbells in your nipples and your boyfriend doesn't play with them non stop? You wouldn't be able to pry my lips from your nipples long enough to be able to get a shirt on...
>>
>>23134063
>>23134004
>>23133596
>>23133910
Is it that hard to type out the words, "pretty," "though," and "really?"
>>
Someone pay for me to get a boob job.
>>
>>23135779
Everyone says shit like that until it becomes a normal thing, until you are used to it and then it's just another meh.
>>
>>23136132

How big are you gonna go?
>>
>>23136169
I want them lifted and shaped into perky full C cups.
>>
>>23136175
And what size are they now?
>>
>>23136264
They are a B cup now.
>>
>>23136301

B is a nice size to be honest with you. What makes you think that the extra cup size is going to change your life? Is it the shape?
>>
>>23136312
Yes it's be better lift, shape, and fill. I don't huge boobs. Just very nice ones.
>>
>>23136342

It's really difficult to say what's best in your situation. Can you describe them in more detail? I get the feeling like you might have expectation that are too high for a natural pair of B cups.
Not all breats are perky like>>23133543 and that's OK with a lot of men.
>>
>>23133543
I look very much like the "before" in this picture. And I like it. In fact I like it more than the after. Am I alone in this?
>>
>>23136464

After looks great to me.
>>
>>23136464
You want a guys perspective? The before picture looks way better. The after picture looks like an obvious example of fake tits. No breasts are perfectly round and ballooned out like that. It makes the area surrounding the actual implant look flat. The reason that women are self conscious is mostly because of other women. Even if there was a breast implant that looked exactly like a real breast you would still find some way to make each other feel bad about your bodies and then you would choose some other body part to pick at. It's already bad enough that women feel the need to cake on makeup, deform thier eyebrows, put on false eyelashes and plump thier lips to gross proportions.

Also, to the girl with the quote from Kylie Jenner? Fuck off. That girl looks terrible now and she was a pretty girl. She's full of shit if she says she's doing it for herself. Her sisters have destroyed that poor girls self image. If she was just doing it because she hated her lips then she would have made them fuller to the point where they were "normal" (as if somehow they weren't before). Instead she plumps them out to obscene levels further propagating the idea to young girls everywhere that thier lips are now inadequate.
>>
>>23137032
After looks fine too, but the before is better.
>>23137133
I agree, but its not just women who do this to women.

When I acknowledge that I find myself attractive men don't like this.

Think about how many "love" songs are about how the object of the man's affection doesn't know how beautiful she is.

If you want us to be ok with ourselves, make it ok to be ok with ourselves.

I look great, and i look even better naked. I like me. That does not make me a bad person.
>>
>>23133639

I qualify for B. I love bigger tits.

If you're not comfortable with your tits, then I think you should go for it and get them enhanced.

How much bigger were you thinking of going?
>>
>>23137179

You aren't a bad person at all for liking yourself. It's just that body positivity is so rare that a lot of us men aren't familiar with it anymore.
Personally I like both types of women; one can still be taught how to appreciate her own body and the other is already aware of her own beauty.
>>
>>23134804

Because people change when they get out of high school. Just watch any reality TV show. The real housewives is made by women for women, and shows those domineering cliques, where the alpha female establishes her control over others.

High school is a perfect environment to look into the psyche of human beings. It is the alpha female that decides who is and who isn't popular, they get the pick of the alpha male, and keep the beta females in check, while ensuring that the beta males are kept out of the social hierarchy.

High schools are literally the nature channel for human behavior.
>>
>>23137179
The fact that you are comfortable in your own skin, flaws and all, makes you a strong woman and some people are intimidated by that because they are insecure. I just don't like how plastic surgery has become the norm now in Hollywood for people that were already attractive. It sets a unnatural standard for beauty. Real people don't look like that.
>>
>>23136133
I understand that. But piercings are one of my top tier fetishes.
>>
>>23133419
Hey, your boobs look pretty good, but I get it. You want them to look and feel awesome.

I think you should do what makes you happy. I think you'll look even lovelier than you already do when you get them augmented. So, I am in support of bigger boobs making you happier (plus side benefit, guys will love it too, but beside the point really).
>>
>>23133430
They look damn near perfect. Go do something worthwhile, like traveling or school.
>>
>>23133419
I would do almost anything for a boob job. I want one so bad
>>
>>23133430
Why the fuck are your arms so long? Boobs are fine tho.
>>
I love small boobs and flat chests... Boob jobs don't do it for me.
>>
>>23138310
I'm 5'11 I can't help it
>>
>>23133543
after are horrible. The before picture is way better.
>>
>>23133430
>>23133710
I fucking love this body type, so nah I wouldn't do anything to these tits, at least not until you're older and they really start sagging rather than what you're considering to be sag right now.
This is coming from a guy who actually loves fake tits.

PS That second pic killed me. Post more.
>>
>>23137898
What size are you now and how big do you want to go?
>>
>>23139480

That's a nice height :>
What did you think of the opinions of people in the thread? Did it change anything in the way you feel about this thing?
>>
boob jobs are amazing on some woman
but don't give them a fake look
>>
Any girls considered DD or bigger?
>>
>>23133419
If you want to do it, you should do it.
Me personally, I like the way some of them look, hate how everyone feels :(
>>
>>23141428
Sometimes the fake look is hot.
>>
>>23142984

That's the thing though. Men look at pornography and women with implants because they want to masturbate to the 'extreme'.
Very few men desire to be in a relationship with someone that's like that all the time, and thus prefer women without the fake boobs.
>>
>>23143012

or just because its ... fake?
>>
It's been probably all been said before, but still:
there are good boob jobs, and bad ones.
make sure you get the look you want, but these comparison-pictures you're posting can be misleading as they were probably taken after everythings healed. I would be looking for pictures of fake titties taken a couple of years after they were implanted.
get a good, and most of the times expensive doctor, as these are the most unlikely to screw your titties up.
settle for the look you want, the technique your doc will be using, and were the scars are going to be.

frome my personal experiences: I alway fucking hated the looks of fake boobs. then my ex decided to get some done. They implanted them under the breast muscle, so they came out looking really nice. and they felt great. but she had her nipples re-done, scars, fake tattoo and all that shit.

It's your fuckin body, your fuckin choice. just make sure you're fully informed.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.