[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me find this girl? She was active two nights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Can anyone help me find this girl? She was active two nights ago but I don't think she had been online during past two days. I am desperate to find her to get to know her. Any help?
>>
I'm sorry, she died in a car accident right after she posted. You probably won't talk to her ever again.

RIP in piss.
>>
>>23132831
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
File: 1452474281890.jpg (146 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1452474281890.jpg
146 KB, 360x640
This is OPs crush. She died in a car accident right after OP posted this very thread. You can bang her in the afterlife and cuck OP but only if you type "OPs a faggot" and bump this thread.
>>
>>23132917
Thanks Mr. skeletal
>>
>>23132337
dude trust me, even if she tells you to your face "i really like you, it's fun talking to you and I want to talk to you more tomorrow. if you don't hear from me, email me here. if you can't get a response, something went wrong and you should try to find me" she does not want you to find her. I had to learn that the hard way. like, three times. I don't know what it is, but girls on /soc/ are just like that.
>>
>>23132337
i fell inlove with her aswell op :'c
>>
>>23132337
Stop stalking you creepy beta faggot.
don't want some faggot from 4chan.
>>
>>23133036
>>23133003
This
Thread/
Im sorry OP
>>
>>23133003

> It has happened to me three times
> Don't know what it is

I wonder what the common theme is here.
> It has happened to me
> To me
> Me
>>
>>23132337
lol wow. I deleted her nudes like 3 days ago because i figured i'd never see her on here again.
>>
>>23133003pl>>23133003
Plot twist, m8.
I never said I was able to talk to her.
When I was on, she had already left for bed.
Then I saw those photos of her and got completely mesmerised. Lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.