[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk thread? Drunk thread. What are you anons drinking tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: anna molly.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anna molly.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
Drunk thread?
Drunk thread.
What are you anons drinking tonight?
>>
>>23126325
celebrating Lemmy's legacy with a bottle of rum and white wine!
>>
green apple ale
I'm literally just trying to get super wasted as fast as I can dealing with girl problems could possibly find a feels thread later.

Would like to talk to like minded individuals
>>
>>23126409
I feel you man
I'm drinking away my women troubles tonight
>>
Just had some mixed drinks, one with about 4 shots of gin the other about 3 shots of rum. Probably gonna drink some beers in a bit. Shame I can't drink too much because I have to work in the morning.
>>
>>23126325
bleach as its another night alone as it seems everyone in the world has love except me
>>
>>23126436
Only love I have in my life is love for the hooch. Stay with us and drink, friend.
>>
>>23126425
I'm gonna complain to you I hope you feel you can do the same.

I know I said some stupid shit to her and I know she is feeling hurt but honestly this chick has been keeping me on a leash for unknown reasons. She's flaked on me about a half a dozen times and she never commits to anything verbally. She said she didn't want a fuck buddy but she doesn't commit fucking women man...

she takes my attention for granted ...

on beer number 2
waiting for powerball numbers
>>
>>23126510
If she's flaking, just blow that shit off dude
You're better than that, you don't need her.

I'm just pissed tonight because I feel like I'm incapable of talking about my feelings to this chick without them being taken completely the wrong and way and made to feel like the bad guy for feeling the way I do
>>
>>23126531
been there done that how are you communicating with her? Texting is always a horrible idea

The problem with this girl is we go way back I'm 28 she's 27 we were high school sweethearts that lost contact after HS but we just recently connected. Apparently she has been through some shit and carries a lot of baggage I really like her a lot but I think I'm just coming up with excuses to keep her around.

I know I can find something better
>>
>>23126547
FB messenger, since she's in Manchester and I'm in Sheffield.
It's pretty shit but we don't have much other option at the minute
So I think that's why everything sucks right now.

Yeah, maybe you are man. If she's from HS then you're probably just clinging to some unresolved feelings
>>
>>23126558
I think you are right about the unresolved feelings.

FB is actually a step up from texting I fucking hate texting so much gets lost in translation
>>
>>23126571
Any sort of non verbal communication is always taken the wrong way. I think it makes things so much harder now.
>>
File: Picture 39.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Picture 39.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Locally brewed Belgian style IPA. Delicious!

How's it going, OP?
>>
>>23126729
Up and down? I'm not as drunk as I want to be, but it's still early. How are you anon?
>>
Alright 6 beers in and I'm fucking listening to heartless by Kanye west FML
>>
cmon people flood this thread tired of talking to myself here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.