[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls who enjoy talking about sex. Are there any femanons out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: aa-couple-talk-sex.jpg (32 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
aa-couple-talk-sex.jpg
32 KB, 475x350
Girls who enjoy talking about sex.

Are there any femanons out there who like talking about their sex lives, experiences, masturbation etc.

Anon here who enjoys hearing about it.
>>
I masturbated in my grandma's bathroom during thanksgiving dinner last year.
>>
Yeah I don't mind

Just ask me stuff
>>
>>23124858
You are f? Got kik?
>>
>>23124862
Do you have kik to talk?
>>
>>23124869
Yeah I'm female, don't have a kik tho
>>
>>23124882
Hot thing to do anyway. Right in the middle of the meal? Did anyone know what you'd been up to?
>>
>>23124892
Dinner with my family is boring af. I just went to the bathroom to pee and after I wiped started touching myself. The orgasm wasn't even good, idk why I did it lol. No one knew, I assume they just thought I was taking a shit.
>>
>>23124903
I find that hot nonetheless. Guys do this sort of thing all the time. Its great when girls do it too.
>>
>>23124910
Yeah, I don't really do it regularly or anything, trying to masturbate as a girl on a toilet is pretty hard imo.
>>
>>23124929
Good point. Have you had crafty wanks in any other interesting places?
>>
>>23124910
Lol no we don't you fucking autist.
>>
I'm a female and I've never masturbated.
>>
>>23124970
Why is that? Never felt the urge? Guilt? Other reasons?
>>
Ask stuff and don't bother asking for kik

Just post in a kik thread if that is what you want
>>
>>23124970
Has someone else played with you and made you cum?
>>
>>23124975
I don't feel a reason to
>>23125003
i don't think I've ever cum before....not sober at least..
>>
Talking about sex is fun but not with thirsty virgin neckbeards sorry.
>>
>>23125024
If you've never cum before that sounds like a good reason to try masturbating!
>>
>>23125024
You'd know if you had. The way to get there is to explore yourself. But if you don't feel the urge forcing yourself isn't going to help.

Your drunken experiences were sex or doling around in other ways?
>>
>>23125059
i have a lot a lot a lot of drunk sex
>>
>>23125067
Not sober though?
>>
>>23125040
This... why would a girl feel like doing a 1 sided convo so the cringelord can get off
>>
>>23125105
>>23125040
Simple solution, don't post in this thread then. The topic is quite clear.
>>
>>23124803
I masturbate like 5 times per day.
So yes guys, we do it more often than you think.
>>
>>23127788
Don't really think 5 times a day is a good representation of everyone. Most girls I know probably wouldn't even have the time for it, and it's usually uncomfortable fof a guy to go at it over 3 times in a day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.