[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yg/ Yandere general Where cute stories are posted. Map: h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 183x275
/yg/ Yandere general
Where cute stories are posted.

Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1021034 (run by unknown)

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderegeneral

IRC: #yangen on Rizon

Dubtrack.fm room: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/yg

Skype group: https://join.skype.com/uBkj11BrwxpR

General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
>>
File: Yukaman.full.814924.jpg (217 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yukaman.full.814924.jpg
217 KB, 900x1080
"cute stories"
i'm so fucking angry
this thread makes me so angry
you're just some ugly fucking beta who thinks having a yandere girlfriend is SOO HOTT XD

you won't fucking think that when they torture you and completely ruin your life to the point you have to commit suicide you stupid fuck
you wont fucking think that when your girlfriend tries to kill you in the middle of the night for talking to your female boss at work

i'm a yandere, i'm not proud of it, its fucking horrible.
i make people's lives a living nightmare.

if you think you can "handle" it, you're a fucking retard.

i hope you die
>>
>>23123799
Have you ever tried to kill a guy??
>>
>>23123799
stop being autistic and chill. its attractive to a certain point but you arent supposed to "ruin" lives.

the idea most guys have over this topic is a clingy possessive girl who is super loyal to you. obviously theres some room for psychotic behavior but if you are ruining lives over it youre just a psychopath.

basically point being youre messing up the fantasy with whatever your crappy reality is.

btw my if my gf killed me shed be doing me a favor. rip
>>
File: cockcock.gif (290 KB, 250x303) Image search: [Google]
cockcock.gif
290 KB, 250x303
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/14323327/#q14323928

http://pastebin.com/R4vjsvjf
>>
File: scaredrp2.png (45 KB, 658x208) Image search: [Google]
scaredrp2.png
45 KB, 658x208
>>
File: scaredboy.png (50 KB, 518x510) Image search: [Google]
scaredboy.png
50 KB, 518x510
Why do girls want to be boys?
>>
>>23123904

Tbh I think the chick is being pretty dramatic, but she's in the right direction. The actual reality falls somewhere in the middle.

Clingy possesive girls are inherently unstable. Calling them psychotic isn't fair, but exactly 100% of them are mentally unhealthy, and that manifests in their obsessive behaviors. When they latch on to people, it becomes less than cute really quickly.

I've had a couple girls like this and they do have pretty extreme, suffocating behavior.
>>
File: scaredscaredscared.jpg (62 KB, 960x575) Image search: [Google]
scaredscaredscared.jpg
62 KB, 960x575
>>
File: cindynguyen.jpg (66 KB, 865x865) Image search: [Google]
cindynguyen.jpg
66 KB, 865x865
>>
File: 4234234.jpg (22 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
4234234.jpg
22 KB, 600x800
Cindy also goes by ausbot on r9k.

https://4ch.be/r9k/search/username/AusBot/tripcode/!rzmuwsRlYs/
>>
>>23123799
Maybe your problem isn't that you're yandere but that you're fucking insane and should get institutionalized.
>>
>>23123972
Cute!
Snapchat/Kik?
>>
>>23123965
no i agree that it will fall somewhere between but you shouldnt feel bad about calling them psychotic. they are. thats the whole appeal.

in my head theres a line between obsessive and a psychopath.

since i myself am extremely obsessive this character trait is highly attractive in a partner for me.
>>
>>23123799
>i make people's lives a living nightmare.
I'll be your friend. I'm being completely honest and serious here. I have dealt with this kind of stuff. I have friends who are like you. I'm like you in a lot of regards. Handle might be a good word but, I know what it entails and I for sure would your friend if you want that. I'm not fetishizing you and I guess I'm not asking you to ed8 me but, we might make good friends. If you want.
Anyone who feels that way really. Especially if you're in Ohio. Not really looking to date, I dunno if I'm even in a good frame of mind to do that to be honest but. Friends are always nice. I suppose believing what a guy says about that is dumb though so if you think I'm trawling for whatever then go ahead and I won't take offense to it.
[email protected]
>>
>>23124060

Have you ever had one? My guess is not, because you'd change your mind lol
>>
>>23124106
Handle might be a BAD word oops. I mean, you can't really handle something like that but you can tolerate it to some extent. In any case though I've never had an issue with it, I can deal with that kind of stress easily for some reason.
>>
>>23124111
hmm no i cant say i have had one. ive had abusive gfs in the past but never a yandere one.

definitely want to try it.
>>
>>23124200
You realize that in addition to yourself getting hurt you'll end up hurting your partner too right? If you get into a relationship like that and you don't know what you're doing it's just gonna cause unnecessary harm and stress to them. Like. Shit this is a bad example but. Would you date someone with Really Intense medical needs when you have no idea how to preform the stuff that needs to be done to keep them healthy? Maybe you would but you'd probably read up on it and get advice from professionals and like. I dunno, you'd be PREPARED and ready to help out. People on here always just want to jump into something like that with no real idea of what it's like or how to take care of someone like that. I dunno if that's the case with you but with other people it seems to be and frankly it's disgusting.
>>
Reposting the /d/ thread http://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/6623315/
>>
>>23124200

Two highly possessive, obsessive people together is a recipe for disaster. Every relationship needs at least one person who is composed, disciplined, and logical/realistic with their decisions. This is especially true if the other person is highly needy, clingy, and irrational.

Two people who are obsessive to the mentally unstable degree discussed in this thread will never get anything done. You'll end up living with your parents with a child you can't reasonably raise financially or emotionally.

Do you also play video games all day and live with your parents?
>>
>>23124335
>Two highly possessive, obsessive people together is a recipe for disaster. Every relationship needs at least one person who is composed, disciplined, and logical/realistic with their decisions. This is especially true if the other person is highly needy, clingy, and irrational.
I've been saying this for YEARS and no one believes me. I always phrased it as "Rational + rational works. Irrational + rational works. Irrational + irrational is a death sentence"
>>
>>23123921
>>23123944
>>23123961
>>23123969
>>23123972
>>23123991
shes ok looking

I much rather someone post the Tara nudes though. Let's get the max amount of kek out of this thread!
>>
>>23124210
>>23124335
>>23124361
i only date crazy chicks and it ALWAYS. blows up. thats the fun of it. you guys sound like 2 fags that want to fix these girls.

youre not supposed to fix them, youre supposed to encourage them.
>>
Watching crazy brings a smile to my face
>>
>>23124434
>youre not supposed to fix them, youre supposed to encourage them.
Please kill yourself. I really mean that. Honestly truly, from the bottom of my heart.
You can't fix anyone. But you can at least try to help keep them safe. Jesus. That's the fun of it? You're fucking scum.You can't fix but at the very least you can NOT ENCOURAGE THEM what the hell anon. People like you are such fucking predators.
>>
>>23124440
this
>>
>>23124447
cry some more.

i like me some crazy girls
>>
>>23124481
I'm not really crying it's just that one human being can be so noxious desu. It's sad. Really. You should make people happy with your life. It's disgusting to live any other way.
>>
>>23124432
How about everyone's nudes? Let's have a nudie party.
>>
>>23124447
If people allow themselves to be 'encouraged' then that's their problem. You can't rely on other people and the "goodness of their heart". Learn to take care of yourself or get meds.
>>
>>23124502
>calls others betas
>talks about pleasing other people

ayyyy lmao

alright where the crazy girls at? theres a severe shortage of them around these parts despite all the mental illness here.
>>
>>23123799
wow so dark and edgy 10/10
>>
>>23124335
You can be both rational and irrational at the same time, it's not like you have to be strictly one or the other all the time, a truely completely rational person wouldn't get involved with an irrational person in the first place if they were completely rational. It's definitely a spectrum which also means that the women you are referring to also possess some rationalism, everyone is different.
>>
>>23124571
A truly rational person might enter a relationship with an irrational person if they were absolutely certain that they could handle it or fix them.
>>
>>23124481
That's really selfish.
>>
>>23124750
>>23124766
this guy trying to start trouble.
i laughed though
>>
>>23124750
That's one of the stupidest things I've heard lol instead of admitting to doing something illogical you want to "fix people", you have to realize someone who believes in pure logic wouldn't try to "fix people" there is no reason for them to.

You have to realize that being 100% logical either makes you a robot or autistic.
>>
>>23124518
>>calls others betas
>>talks about pleasing other people
I-I didn't call anyone a beta what
>If people allow themselves to be 'encouraged' then that's their problem
Some people don't really get a choice. They just...are like that. Or they're easily manipulated. Or they're weak. It's not a reason to abuse them. I'm not saying anyone should count on someone else to be a nice person but I think as a human being you should TRY to be a decent person.
>>23124750
>>23124795
You can not fix someone. Only you can you. You can help someone help themselves but, ultimately, it's really very much up to them to fix themselves. That said I don't think anyone should ever hinder anyone's attempt to fix themselves.
Also on what that anon said about rational/irrational. Lately I've been thinking of it as whether or not you understand that you're mentally ill and the actions you take are a result of your illness. My mom for example does not think that she's mentally ill and denies that her actions are odd or crazy. She's irrational. I know I'm crazy, I know when what I do is crazy, I try to fix it. I seek help. I think I'm more of a rational type. Really it's just. Willingness to admit illness and willingness to seek help.
>>
God, not this shit again. It doesn't belong on /soc/, it doesn't belong anywhere on 4chan.
>>
And to think, I came here for pics of my beautiful waifu
>>
>>23124875
theres nothing wrong with it. move along if you dont like
>>
I'm still waiting for the Tara nudes. Come on Tara, you posted them on other chans, just post them on here!

Don't be a prude! Spook isn't your bf and you shouldnt be ashamed of your camwhore side.
>>
>>23124875
Then where does it belong?
>>
>>23124876
Yuno? ^_^
>>
>>23125084
>>23124432
Somefam's thirsty today. Why does Tara make you so horny?
>>
>>>/r9k/25625921
>>
>>23125544
it makes more sense here than r9k
>>
>>23125681
It was always on r9k before.
>>
>>23125698
ive seen that but i think it fits here. or it would if people actually talked about the topic instead of complaining.

btw still looking for yandere qt
>>
>>23124434

You said in a previous post that you probably haven't dated a severely clingy/needy/obsessive girl. I have mate, it's not fun. I don't want to fix or coddle anyone. I didn't go into a relationship thinking 'hey this bitch is crazy'... it didn't surface until much later.

You also said you're extremely obsessive. That's not how healthy relationships work. A 'yandere' girl requires and demands way more attention than any person can reasonably give. At that point you're basically taking care of a person.

>>23124571

Listen freud, no one cares about your internet psychoanalytics. Bottom line is that two mentally unstable people should not be together. They don't have the skillset or resolve to take care of themselves, much less each other.
>>
>>23125757
>dont get a yandere gf theyre bad for you
>dont smoke cigarettes they are bad for you

thanks mom
>>
>>23125757
Freud lol, I'm saying it's a spectrum meaning that any combination of logical/illogical is adequate, if you have two people who are say 50% logical/illogical they should be able to function well, the same with 80%/20% but even 70%/20% functions together. If you have two completely illogical people though sure it might not work in reality though it may work in something like some sort of artist's colony perhaps, environment plays a large factor into if a relationship works regardless.

I'm just here because people were looking for people with NPD and it sounded intriguing and I'm not quite bored of this place yet
>>
>>23125887
npd chicks are hot too. but im guessing you are a dude
>>
>>23125904
Can you elaborate? How are they hot?
>>23125887
I'm interested, what is life like for you? How does the NPD shape your life?
>>
>>23125934
in my head theyre like the opposite of yandere girls. which is also cool probably have to fight to get their attention.

would do
>>
>>23125904
Yep, a dude for sure and not sure what makes someone with NPD and sociopathic traits hot anyhow lol

>>23125934
It's much easier to get in charge of things, I've manipulated people into giving me power a lot which is always fun. In terms of how it shapes me, I hate not being in charge most of the time so I only tend to work at something if I have a solid endgame. I do tend to delete people rather often though, so it's hard for me to find lasting friendships outside of people who seem to like to be abused by me or that I can use in some way, I tend to delete people quite often if anything and the only people I seem to actually want in my life are people I'm intimate with or animals.
>>
>>23125993
Do you just have a fetish for crazy people or something?
>>23125997
Animals are nice. I think the only people who don't like animals are sociopaths. No offense but I'd never be friends with an NPD case for just that reason, same way I'd definitely never be friends with an AsPD but. It's interesting. Do you like your life? I mean do you enjoy it? Would you change if you could? If there was a drug or therapy or something that would "cure" you, would you do it?
>>
>>23125997
What kind of animals do you like?
>>
>>23123799
you cant make my nightmare any worse
>>
>>23125997
What makes people with NPD hot is their unwavering confidence. It rubs off on you, and feeling confident about things is absolutely wonderful.
>>
>>23126013
pretty much bro
>>23126034
well with girls it does. i couldnt care less about npd guys. no offense broski
>>
>>23126047
NPD girls tend to be bitchy, though. NPD boys are easier to handle if you can get close to them.
>>
>>23126064
b-but im looking for a girl.

i got you though guys are always easier to chill with XD
>>
>>23125997
Post contact info? I'm not looking for a date, but you seem like someone fun.
>>
>>23126013
Sociopathics and Psychopaths are different, sociopathy is a lack of empathy which is generally more common. I just view animals as innocents typically which is why I prefer women who I date to be more towards innocent as well.

>>23126014
I pretty much like all animals, it has more to do with the innocence factor animals are simple not complicated. I've had a duck, had a turtle before, had a dog, have a tortoise now I just like animals in general.
>>
>>23126130
c o n t a c t

i n f o
>>
>>23126120
Well I had just figured out what my old throwaway skype was I guess I'm a bit bored so it is idkwtfkimdoin couldn't figure out the pws to any of my other throwaways
>>
>>23126130
Sociopath and psychopath are the same thing medically. It's just in common usage that they mean different things and even then the distinction is pretty different depending on the person. Psychopath is kind of derogatory I guess. Unless you're saying that psychopaths have psychotic features and sociopaths are just...sociopathic. But I've always seen them as the same thing, from a medical standpoint anyway. I have psychotic features but I am not a psychopath. I am a psychotic at times though.
>>
>>23126154
Typically the difference between psychopathy and sociopathy is the resorting to violence typically that and I think psychopathy is more biologically linked than sociopathy is, if anything psychopathy is like a specialized version of sociopathy.

Hell there's even a webmd article about it, I'm too lazy to find a better article. http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference
>>
>>23126245
Oh. Antisocial is the umbrella. Sociopath is the weaker form, psychopath is the stronger form. But both Socipath and Psychopath aren't official. Okie dokie. Thanks anon.
>>
>>23126262
Typically the difference comes with self control, I'm pretty sure psychopaths can't be functioning despite what movies seem to suggest. Stimulants in particular seem to bring out my crazier side. I don't do drugs but I've accidentally dosed myself with high levels of caffeine before ~2g is not good for anyone's mind though I don't think.
>>
bumpin for yand grills
>>
>>23127375
None here, bucko.
>>
File: wigflip-ds (2).gif (1 KB, 255x108) Image search: [Google]
wigflip-ds (2).gif
1 KB, 255x108
>>23127375
>>23127384

Yan girl reporting in. Ask me any questions, or you wanna hear stories let me know.
>>
>>23127468
oo cool finally. tell us some cra stories please.

and do you consider your self a socio/psychopath? just because those guy were debating it.
>>
>>23127468
also you single?
>>
>>23127468
I bet you just finished watching Mirai Nikki and you think you're Yuno.
People who legitimately call themselves yanderes need to seek a counselor, and call autismspeaks.
>>
>>23127519
Socio VS psycho:
I have been diagnosed as a socio from a actual doctor. I didn't always been obsessive and possessive...but after some shit, and how i was brought up(and broken mentally) i believe it natured the yandere in me. This caused me to now not trust my partner(but yet puts all my trust in them), stalk interests, obsessive/possessive, easily jealous or outraged, etc.

I also believe Mental disorders play in those who are Yandere. Or atleast this is coming from myself, and others i happen to know.
>>23127468
Possibly anon...
>>23127578
Mirai Nikki came out when i was in the 9th grade that's old news. And i've had professional help, thats why i believe mental issues are tied with yanderes.
>>
>>23127468

gib Skype
>>
>>23127590
list of mental disorders you have?
>>
>>23125887

It was satire, you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. You cannot quantify 'logical' and 'illogical' there's no metric to measure mental instability.

Stop playing semantics, you can put any label on it you want. The bottom line is needy/obsessive people have mental/chemical instabilities/imbalance at the source. Coupling two people with mental instabilities together, even if they exist on different areas if the mentally instable spectrum, is a recipe for disaster and WILL NOT WORK. Ever. End of story.

Let's entertain for a moment that it's possible for a healthy indivdual to fetishize obsessive/possessive/clingy behavior in another person, it still won't work. Exactly 100% of people who fetishize broken ass girls have NEVER been involved with one.
>>
>>23127652
yawn so many cry babies
>>
>>23127591
sorry darling not my skype but i have a throw away email.
>>23127618
BPD
>>
>>23127685
>BPD
That's legit. When'd you get diagnosed?
>>
>>23127685
hmm if you are offering email ill take it. just because im curious to see what all the hype is about.
>>
>>23127673

You're like 18-22 years old. You sit at home all day and play video games and jack off to cartoons mate. I think you should reevaluate your life instead of trying to find a 'yandere' girl. Eventually you'll have to learn how to take care of yourself
>>
>>23127723
And what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>23127693
I've been diagnosed for 2yrs now. My doc tested me for it as soon as i was 18, cause with BPD you aren't allowed to give a "confirm" on it until legal age of adult.
>>23127713
I literally just made this throwaway, cause i know it's gonna get hella spammed. But to "see all the hype" means i would have to fall for you/become obsessed with you, you realize this right?
>>
>>23127733

I have two jobs that I enjoy, live alone in a neat house, focus on social & physical things when I'm not working. Also maintain a healthy amount of diverse long term and short term goals.

I'm actually just waiting for relief at work right now.
>>
>>23127745
well lets take it one step at a time there partner.

want me to drop mine instead? just made a throwaway especially for this.
>>
>>23127764
Oh sorry i didn't mean i was going to, but for you to experince the "hype" that's how it would be. I didn't mean to scare you darling.

>justanotheryangirl@yahoo
^it's gonna get spammed but oh well i have no care it's a throw away
>>
>>23127786
didnt scare me yet. ill send you a message in a min
>>
>>23127652

Logical decisions/all decisions made, gives you a percentage, if you think it's all or nothing you know nothing about people.

I'm generally a logical person, I make logical decisions in my life but I made an illogical decision by moving across the US and living with a girl with BPD who abusive and shit a more logical person would have not, a less logical person would have sooner.
>>
File: 1421109074021.jpg (104 KB, 581x668) Image search: [Google]
1421109074021.jpg
104 KB, 581x668
I've never been here before, but is this thread always like this? Why is everybody so mad?

I always thought this was more of a fantasy/roleplaying thing, not actually hooking up with crazy people.
>>
>>23128315
All the nauseating drama that a general brings and the roleplaying that pandering to an impossible fantasy/fetish brings in one convenient spot.
>>
>>23128315
Apparently this is a new thread to /soc/ so it's hard to say what it's normally like, some of the people on the IRC just straight out dislike /soc/.
>>
>>23128315
it's pretty typical of these threads
>>
>>23123799
I have a feeling that I know who this is. Maybe not.
>>
>>23127786

Sent you an email, not a spamming asshole, promise lol
>>
What kind of music are you guys listening to?
>>
I've been listening to Air for a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXlyug9S0e4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z90MdqJQCkk
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.