[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw gf never wakes you up with morning sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Tfw gf never wakes you up with morning sex
>>
File: 1448748355157.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1448748355157.gif
427 KB, 200x198
TFW girlfriend never wakes up.
>
>
>
>
Because you don't have girlfriend.
>>
>>23122987
If that's how you want to act that is fine, but this is /soc/ not /b/.

You might be in the wrong board /b/ruh
>>
That's because it's considered rape since you didn't give consent.

>tfw can't wake up qt bf by riding his cock in his sleep bc rape
>>
>>23122957
Tfw you are a KHV with no gf
>>
>>23123007
>but this is /soc/ not /b/.
dont you mean /r9k/
>>
>>23123009
Plenty of consent given. Nothing to do with that.
>>
Fuck you and your gf. I've never had a pleasure of a relationship with the opposute sex
>>
>>23123014
Nah mang

>>23123042
Hostility this early in the morning isn't healthy. How about you go outside and run out something?
>>
>>23123044
Dude it's 4 pm and already dark on the Old, let me stress it OLD AND MAGNIFICENT Continent
>>
>>23123066
So you your excuse for not going running is it's dark outside? Wittle baby afraid of the dark?
>>
>>23123076
Running is for faggots. Gym and martial arts are comfier
>>
File: b_0042.png (163 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
b_0042.png
163 KB, 353x353
>tfw ex bf never woke me up with morning sex, but did wake me up with morning-fondling sometimes.

felt alright.
>>
>>23122957
Talk to her about it
Morning sex is awesome. The look on his face when he wakes up with his dick in my mouth is priceless. Getting fondled and slowly waking up to being fingered is amazing.
Just tell her you'd enjoy the hell out of that
>>
>>23122957
>Tfw gf
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.