[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is passed out after hours of vomiting. We did a victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1452346898382-506853947.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1452346898382-506853947.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
My friend is passed out after hours of vomiting. We did a victory run of like 15 grams of shroom pills. Anyone wanna talk? I'm kinda tired, was playing nurse while tripping balls trying not to get pulled into his bad trip. Drug stories?
>>
>>23122788
Last time I did lsd at my friends place I was having a bad trip and went to the bathroom and thought I was locked in there, started yelling for help and his whole family was in the kitchen having dinner while I'm tripping balls in the bathroom. The door didn't even have a lock I just couldn't find the handle and thought I was trapped. Also thought I forgot how to breathe multiple times.
>>
>>23122788
first things first. put on some nice mellow music.
>Drug stories?
i crawled through a forrest once trying to listen to mother earth while on shrooms........that was kinda fun. we had a good talk about how fucking stupid humanity is.
>>
>>23122797
Lol

>>23122835
Damn. Yeah we been listening to acid raindrops for like 2 hours lol. Finally got my phone back and just put his phone on his Spotify playlist on shuffle.
>>
It was an insane night lol. We have this roomie who is super twitchy and like. High energy and uneasy. Kept showing up and throwing the mood off just when I had gotten my friend to a good place lol.
>>
>>23122859
>We have this roomie who is super twitchy and like. High energy and uneasy
yuck, i hate those hectic people when i'm tripping. they are so distracting.
so you're on the come down?
>>
>>23122865
Yeah. Gonna smoke a cig outside in the cold. I didn't think I'd trip that hard since I'm on low low doses of Risperidone but 15 grams hit both of us like a truck. I think I just have better control over myself then my roomie. Man he was not having a good time haha
>>
Fuck its cold. Screw that.
>>
>>23122878
>but 15 grams hit both of us like a truck
depends on how potent it is, that can always vary
>I think I just have better control over myself then my roomie
hahaha, well some handle it better than others. different tolerances and different bodyfunctions play a big role.
>>
>>23122797
I just laughed so hard. Thanks anon.
>>
I haven't eaten in days, I'm dangerously underweight, and i feel absolutely terrible in this body. I'll just drink all day. I love feeling so delicate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.