[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I got into a huge fight with mom so I ran away from my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1452312357375-1865441163.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1452312357375-1865441163.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Hey so I got into a huge fight with mom so I ran away from my house. I need an advice. Can anybody help me to figure out what are my options right now? Maybe I could go to my aunts house but she would probably call mom so no. I might behave bad but Im not a bad daughter.
>>
go back home or you'll end up like me
>>
>>23120356
kill yourself, that'll teach 'em
>>
If you're at fault then go home and apologize. If not, look for a wardrobe and hope it takes you to Narnia. Whatever you do, don't become a prostitute and suck dick for money
>>
>>23120356
>Hey so I got into a huge fight with mom so I ran away from my house. I need an advice
Grow up and stop depending on mommy
>soon you will realize moms really do know best
>>
>>23120366
I was hoping to find nice people here but I guess Im wrong.
>>
>>23120529
is this an rp thread idgi
>>
>>23120356
State? Why did you run away?
>>
>>23120546
Texas. Because she likes arguing with me about almost anything. Whenever she fights with her boyfriend she just gets mad at me. Like if that solved the problem.
>>
>>23120584
Yea so sounds like there's a communication error. You should tell her what you told us as see if that helps
>>
You can start by getting naked for us
>>
>>23120356
I used to do that all the time. Don't lose your family. They are the only ones that will ever be there for you when everyone else casts you out. Trust me, go home. Try and talk to her about how you feel. She loves you, and I know you love her. Go home, Jayden.
>Inb4 your name is actually Jayden
>>
>>23120598
That's how all this shit started. I'm just at a Starbucks now lol
>>
>>23120622
Thank you so much anon you might be right but I can't deal with it anymore. I'll go with my grandpas see if they can help.
>>
>>23120681
I always went there as well. Just stay a few days. Use your gparents as mediators. Stay frosty Jayden.
>>
>>23120681
Good luck love.
>>
>>23120746
I'm not Jayden btw. Anyways thanks for being so sweet to me tonight. You're probably the only person who really gave me a good advice. I'll take it coming from a person that actually knows how I feel.
>>
>>23120773
Hope you have a good rest of the night, and no problem.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.