[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /soc/ love Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1452216734632.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452216734632.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
Does /soc/ love Trump?
>>
thread/
>>
We don't need trump. American is already great.
God bless the current United States of America president.
>>
Hes a lot more fun than the current black guy trying to be white
>>
Fuck no. He's a douchebag.
>>
>>23119360
what makes you say that?
>>
>>23118271
No but that hat is so much fun to wear
>>
File: photo.png (83 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
83 KB, 900x900
75% OF AMERICANS SEE THROUGH TRUMPS SCAM

THE FACT IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NOT REAL AMERICANS

TRUMP IS A BIGOT THAT HATES ANYONE THAT ISNT WHITE, IF YOU CANT SEE THIS YOU YOURSELF ARE FUCKING RACIST WHITE TRASH SCUM GTFO OF /SOC/ YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE
>>
Only the retards.
>>
>>23120659
Please don't reciprocate hate. You just seem like an idiot. #Kanye2020
>>
No, not love, but I won't be mad when he wins.
>>
He is a fucktard
>>
>>23120659
1.) Trump wants to enforce border laws
2.) he sees the problem with introducing a massive amount of muslims (reminder that the US government believes 30-40% of ALL muslims are radical)
3.) Trump is not afraid to speak his minds, plus he's not in the hands of banks like Shillary

WOW SO RACIST
>>
>>23120717
I can admire him as a businessman but not as a political candidate. He has a few issues to iron out especially when it comes to his posture/mannerisms when other people are talking during the debates.
>>
File: c70.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>23120659
>>
>>23120816
I think he's actually very smart for being such a cocky jack ass. He's gaining a huge following purely based on that.
>>
>>23120816
I respect your opinion, but look at the polls. It worked, and it's continuing to work.
>>
>>23120842
"Cocky jack ass" will not help our already tarnished reputation or gain respect. Also, this following that you speak of doesn't really matter. As an American citizen our vote for president does not count for shit. Btw not trying to argue, just speaking my opinion
>>
>>23120845
Thank you, and I agree it has had an affect on the polls which he is currently leading. However, that shit would not be tolerated from any country at a UN meeting especially from our perspective
>>
>>23118500
We could be so much better! The two party system is dividing this country further and further as political correctness takes hold.
>>
>>23120816
>posture/mannerisms
those are the primary things he works on
his candidacy is one big mugging face

>>23120932
political correctness has nothing to do with the bipartisan morass this country is in

being politically incorrect doesn't help anything either; its just a badge of honor worn by conservatives to demonstrate bonafides

>two party system
he is a traditional republican you idiot
he is part and parcel of the two party system that is dividing the country
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.