[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /soc/. i didn't think i'd ever actually have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: komeji.jpg (4 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
komeji.jpg
4 MB, 1600x1600
hello /soc/.
i didn't think i'd ever actually have to do this, but here i am. i'm at a really bad point in my life, and i guess i just need some people to chat with.
i'm a female, living in the us. i work 2 days a week and go to school. i'm mentally unstable and insane. i have homicidal tendencies. i have a bad past. i am over it now, but i spend most of my days alone and i have no friends. i have catatonic schizophrenia which affects me greatly. i have almost nothing left in my life, the only small bit of hope left is potentially finding a friend on this shithole of a website. i don't really have anywhere else to go.
i can't tell you my interests, i can't tell you anything about me. i don't know anything about me. i've lost who i am, and i can only depend on other people to tell me who i am. i bend and form to whoever i like's will.
the one thing i don't want is pity. i don't want to talk about my problems. it makes me sad and regress into a violent state. i want good conversations, happy conversations, a friend i can talk to. i don't want to talk about my problems, but i can try to talk about yours if you want. please don't pity me. please don't.
my e-mail is [email protected]
contact me if you want. leave your skype in the message and i'll add you. no need for paragraph long e-mails. a simple hello is fine.
don't know how long the e-mail will last since the website fucked up my password, but i'll post another e-mail if i need to.
thanks, everyone. if you even bother to contact me, honestly.
if you want to talk in this thread, go ahead. but i won't be very open
>>
there are a lot of people who don't really know them selves. frankly I do'nt really know what I can entertain my self with any more. I get so board I become cynical. the only thing I've found to never really get boring is amtgard. it sucks when i try to seek love because to me, I want to be able to do shit with the people I meet beyond chilling or drink or smoking weed or sex. and yet I can't muster a thing let a lone a conversation. Sky's blue, huh?
>>
File: should i do this.jpg (699 KB, 1500x853) Image search: [Google]
should i do this.jpg
699 KB, 1500x853
>>23117971
i feel you. i've stopped seeking love since i realized everyone stops caring, and i'm too much of a boring person to ever find true love. i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know how to entertain themselves. nobody understands when i say i have no interests or likes.
>>
>>23118006
every one will stop caring at some point or another. mostly because out of all the people they can muster to save, is only themselves. sometimes it just too easy to fall back in to that image.
frankly I find love is just a concept that needs to be fostered to be anything real. can't fall in love over a day. let alone a year. then again I'll fall head over heels on a couple occasions.
>>
>>23117892
A friend of mine has a uniqueish schizophrenia. Had an... Interesting past, with doctors and people alike.

I'd message you, but honestly I'm not a great conversationalist. I don't want to bore you or make something trigger (hate how that sounds).
>>
>>23118061
i used to find myself in love.. it was never true, for the ones i loved and the ones who loved me.
i'm quite religious, and the only love thats real is from the original G (inb4 hate for being religious) but anything in the physical world is fake when it comes to love.
it's something everyone wants to feel, so they think they feel it. but they never do
>>
honestly a lot of the shit I do for fun, I do'nt really find fun. I do it because my friends find it fun and I hate being alone. so I try to enjoy it.
>>
>>23118126
at least you have friends. i don't have anyone..
>>
>>23118145
I sent you a longish email. You don't need to reply if you don't want to. I am wondering though. What boards do you usually go to? Is /soc/ your main board?
>>
>>23118098
What ever helps you sleep at night. no sincerely.

>>23118145
social circles are hard to find. You have to wade through the bull shit of people to find some one meaningful enough to call friend. and then wade through that bullshit every time you hang out. well most of the time. friendship must be fostered too. some times people just click and are immediately good friends. frankly a number of people I used to hang out with I don't see any more. and for a couple of years I was alone. Try to find something you like to do, a hobbie. usually you can find some social circle some where. then I guess hope you can click.
if anything I can recommend to try playing amtgard. the larp spans across the USA and there are bits in canada and else where.
>>
File: qkozxBj.jpg (40 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
qkozxBj.jpg
40 KB, 792x558
>>
>>23117892
I sent you an email. I hope everything will be better for you one day. I truely hope even if I don't know you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.