[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me I just moved to Portland and I barely know anyone Oregon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 718px-Flag-map_of_Oregon.svg_.png (98 KB, 718x535) Image search: [Google]
718px-Flag-map_of_Oregon.svg_.png
98 KB, 718x535
Help me I just moved to Portland and I barely know anyone

Oregon Thread? Are there even Oregon threads usually? I don't know.

Oregon Thread.
>>
>>23114709
21/F/Portland
>>
25/f/curvy/hatesclingy
>>
Oregon? Yes im from oregon. No oregon thread? They die in a few hours.
21/m/portland
>>
Yeah, Oregon threads are pretty lame, everyone lives downtown or somewhere out in bend and everyone's looking to just smoke, which I mean isn't bad but they're pretty lame nonetheless.
>>
29 the dalles male
>>
27/m/St Helen's.

Half hour from Portland. It's not bad if your in a good neighborhood and like the city life. To many people for me. If you ever want a great lunch spot go to boxers ramen. Across the street from powells books. Traditional ramen, great stuff
>>
>>23114737
Hatesclingy, OR...never heard of it.
>>
Come to Washington ^^
>>
21/M/Wilsonville, 20 minutes from Portland
There's a bar I like to go to if anyone wants to drink

Kik: bambie_digi
>>
23/m/Eugene
>>
File: 97.png (489 KB, 785x720) Image search: [Google]
97.png
489 KB, 785x720
19/transgirl/wilsonville

post ur kik or skype, ill add you

not looking for sex ty
>>
>>23119756
kik: skeletonjellybruh

:^)
>>
>>23119603

Woot Eugene, can you bring me some weed =. My car got impounded last night with my wallet in it and the cops took my ID soooo.
>>
>>23119776
I'm almost out myself, that shit is so expensive now that the tax has kicked in.
>>
File: 50.png (337 KB, 590x534) Image search: [Google]
50.png
337 KB, 590x534
>>23119756
actually nvm ill post my kik i dont care

devlinlove666
>>
>>23119783
Haven't been back to the shop since new years.

Which shop do you usually go to? I do next level wellness of willamette and 29th.
>>
>>23119925
I go to the herbal connection on River ave, it's in north eugene. I dunno if I'm gonna buy from shops anymore though.
>>
ahhhh portland I just slept through half the night someone hang pls
>>
20/s a d b o y/ bend
sup O.
can anyone explain to me why all of the sudden there's so much wacky shit going on in oregon? like the shooting and now the terroris- i mean militia? I remember several years ago Oregon was not on the map, you would never here people talk about it but now there's something making national news every other day.
not to mention the consistently huge annual population influx
>>
>>23121519
It's all of the Californians moving in and shitting everything up.
>>
33/m/Gresham
reporting
>>
20/m/Roseburg
Only ever found one person from the 'Burg here on /soc/. Let's change that.
>>
i have a bottle of moonshine from lebanon, and a quarter oz of loud, looking for a bitch to chill with in gresham.
>>
>>23121879
I used to be from the burg, well myrtle creek/Canyonville
In salem now. Just as shitty, would not recommend
>>
20/m/Portland
>>
>>23114715
>>23114737

360 (Vancouver) 10 mins from 503 (Portland) 19/m
>>
Don't you die on me, thread.
>>
>>23121749
Pretty much. Neither of the two headlines he mentioned were from Oregon natives.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
25/m near Lloyd Center

blaze, booze, barcades
>>
24/m/straight portland
I've got green if anyone wants to smoke. I would be down to chill with m or F, but definitely lean more towards women.
>>
>>23126142
Oops forgot the kik
Jameswoods1419
>>
Where is everyone...?
>>
>>23127599

Gloryholes and Voodoo's
>>
>>23128058
So what about you then?
>>
18/m/Eugene

Nice

I see more eugene pals here
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.