[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 244x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 244x472
Am I ugly?
>>
>>23114688
No. I wouldn't call you a model but you're not ugly. :) Would make out with.
>>
yeah yr ugly

j/k yr not ugly, yr pretty cute

double j/k yr not ugly or cute, yr just average (serious answer)
>>
No.
>>
If you were a nice person then I would say no. If you're not then I would say yes. Not sure how to put that without sounding like an asshole. I could see myself making an attempt to hit on you at a bar or something to be honest.
>>
Could we get some boobs/ass/body pics at all? :D
>>
>>23114688
I get the impression that you have a kind heart, so I like you
>>
>>23114707
fuck off
>>
>>23114688
In all honesty you are not ugly. But you're not at your full potential either. Assuming you're in college, stay away from the pizza and utilize that free gym next semester. Could bring you from a 6.85 to like an 8.6 max
>>
>>23114735
Lol fuck you too. This isn't Facebook.
>>
>>23114688
So what's your inputon the feedback you received?
>>
>>23114688
i could sleep with you so your not hideous just fine
>>
>>23114879
i do see some potential tho maybe lose a bit of weight
>>
I'd fuck you.

I'd also fuck a tree stump, so take that into consideration.
>>
>>23114688

Nah ur a QT :3
>>
I'd say no, average and points for the hair/brows. If you happen to be really funny or kind I feel like it knocks you above average
>>
i would sleep with you without the need to be drunk
>>
>>23114688
I think that you're very cute and like your mouth, eyes and smile best. You've asked that question in a place where women haters enjoy dumping on women.......... so you're bound to get more than your fair share of negative comment.
>>
Another pic?
>>
>>23114688
Yes .
>>
>>23114688

you're on the way to being ugly. like, right now I'd say you're 5/10 but if you keep putting on weight you're going to look like your old maid aunt within a year or two.
>>
I'd smash drunk then deny it
>>
>>23114688
No. I'd fuck u
>>
>>23114688
kind of, but if you have a vagina and aren't fat then 90% of men would still hit that honestly
>inb4 i'm not like the other guys
>>
>>23114688
No, you're average. You won't make heads turn but you're not gross or below average. Have a good personality.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.