[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate when my girlfriend judges me for getting extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1452146889697.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
1452146889697.png
502 KB, 485x723
I fucking hate when my girlfriend judges me for getting extremely fucked up every single weekend. She has no idea that I used to be fucked up all day every day for YEARS OF MY LIFE. She doesn't understand that I'm not avoiding her. I'm slowly tapering off an addiction. Anyway I'm fucked up and it feels great and that's the sole reason I'm here and not /adv/. Feel free to turn this into a trap thread or a black women with big tits thread
>>
>She has no idea that I used to be fucked up all day every day for YEARS OF MY LIFE.

Then that's your fault for not telling her that you fucking retard
>>
>>23114232

she knows it but she doesn't get it
>>
File: FreeYourself.gif (3 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
FreeYourself.gif
3 MB, 504x279
>Has very small limited time on Earth
>Mentally cripples self weekly
>>
Okay, for the celebration to the night's eve, I have just chug the rest of the bottle of the wine. That's a half of a bottle of wine. As a test of hilarity I will now go try to smoke a cigarettes

celebration 4cham, happy pizza
>>
>>23114224
Stop fucking yourself up you idiot.
Literally the activity of scum.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>23114433 <<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are you wasting your life? Why are you abusing the only body you have? Grow a brain, fucktard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.