[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Virgins of /soc/, report. lvl 27 reporting in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: realist202EN.jpg (418 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
realist202EN.jpg
418 KB, 600x880
>Virgins of /soc/, report.
lvl 27 reporting in.
>>
26/male/Netherlands here.
>>
18, distressing now that I'm officially behind the curve. Never had a gf or a female friend and currently have zero friends total. Things aren't looking up
>>
18/f/illinois, never had the chance to lose it and probably never will
>>
27/F here
Can I make it to 30?! I'll be 28 in a few months, so it's looking pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 960x639
>>23110708
>18
>f
>will never have a chance to lose it

Kek
>>
18/m/Nottingham.
I'm fairly attractive (Or so i've been told) and I've got a good personality (So i've been told).
I just have trust issues and woman scare me ( when it comes to anything emotional, due to previous abuse )
>>
Not a virgin, but...

>tfw all you want is a clingy guy with low self esteem whose advances you can repeatedly reject while insulting him for how inadequate he is

Is that really too much to ask?
>>
>>23110717
Where are you at?
>>
>>23110809
would you have sex with him though?
>>
>>23110943
Depends on whether he impresses me or not.
>>
>>23110989
this sounds really hot.

hypothetically would you be having sex with other guys? cause thats a turn off obv
>>
>>23111036
I have a regular partner, but they're not a guy.
>>
>>23111047
a female partner? thats cool asf assuming you are a girl. can never be too sure nowadays.
>>
>>23111064
I'm a [spoiler]special snowflake[/spoiler], as is my partner. No fucks given.
>>
>>23110809
>my fetish
Let's do this
>>
>>23111079
ok i would suggest we go further but last time i got a ban warning so lol.

just know that there a def guys like that.
>>
>>23110708
I'm in Wisconsin and willing to help you
>>
I'm from Geneva, Switzerland, gay, and I'ld be happy to let anyone lose it to me.
Come and fuck me, Anon !
>>
>>23111114
>>23111115
Contact info? Preferably Skype/Kik.
>>
>>23111206
pray for no bans

>>
18/male/UK

depressed and lacking of caring about the world i nearly lost it the other day but she couldn't handle it and i felt bad for hurting her
>>
Virgin idiot lvl 22.

I had gfs growing up but never tried. It's too stressful. At this point I wouldn't want to lose it to someone I don't know well. Maybe when I was horny and 15, but being homeschooled I had no opportunities then. It doesn't make me feel bad because I tell myself I could easily lose it if I wanted to but I really don't anymore. The way I see it, my virginity is a result of a bigger problem (anxiety) and until I overcome that there's no point worrying about my virginity, better to use it as motivation to overcome my real issues.
>>
18/m/uk im alright looking most people think ive lost it but little do they know kissless virgin
>>
19/m/NJ
Gotten my dick sucked and was told my dick was big, but I never got to fucking.
>>
29/m
Drunkenly made out with two girls, both three years ago - both initiated the whole thing. Had feelings for the second, she even spent the night in my bed but didn't want to do more than kissing. I fell hard for her, a very smart and beautiful girl, and we talked about dating, but she told me she didn't want a LDR ever again. Of course some months later she was in a LDR with some rich guy. To hear that was pretty depressing.
Now I'm trying to get to know more girls through friends and online, even had a OKC date in summer which was nice, but in my experience something always comes in the way. Short story from New Year's Eve: At our house party a girl clings to me the whole evening, we tease each other and have fun. As we go outside before midnight she says " now you've made me happy two times so far tonight" as I share some firework with her. Moments later, precisely at midnight her roommate grabs her, kisses her (she seems surprised too) and leads her away. Didn't see her again.
Sorry for the storytime, had to get this off of me somehow.
>>
hardly ever visit this board, because I hate you people but I'm drunk and might post my pic in a rate thread, just so I can get an idea of what people think
>>
There's another thread going already >>23100139
>>
24. Muslim man, Connecticut.
Severe anomie leads me down depressed lines of thinking.
I have no real problem waiting for marriage, the problem is I was born in America. And no matter how much they cover up with hijab and put on a good-girl act, they're pretty much just as slutty as white girls.
Which means I'm waiting for nothing, and I try to accept that, I want to comfortable not having virgin wife. Still, it makes me sad and worried I won't be able to meet her expectations. And it makes me feel like I'm being short-changed, what's the point in waiting if she won't? But that in itself is ridiculous, my job is to follow the law, not do what everyone else is doing, and it makes me feel dishonest about my faith for even thinking that.

My dream would be to find a very young 18-19yo girl and marry her, usually they don't become sexually active until they leave their parents and go to college so there's still a better chance an 18yo Muslim girl is a virgin compare to a white girl who starts at like 15. But of course no recent high school graduate is eager to get married, and I understand that I certainly wasn't ready at that age.

So whatever. I'm moving in a few months and will actively start looking for a wife by 2017 when I feel comfortable that I'm in a stable position in the job I'm taking. I want to start going to nightclubs and shit and have a few one night stands with trashy sluts to at least get my dick wet somehow... but I really shouldn't want that. And if all that anxiety was for nothing and I do marry the very rare virgin, fuck will I hate myself for not waiting
>>
>>23111739
Do that, you self centered, over confident faggot.
>>
34 M

get on my level :/
>>
>>23112241
dam son
i was about to post as 31/m
your powers are impressive
>>
19/M, KV. Being a shy guy I'm basically fucked. No idea how to tell if a girl likes me either, or is just being friendly.
>>
>>23110708
I'm in Chicago... 19m virgin as well : (
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.