[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl in wheelchair? Why/why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: bilde1195.jpg (110 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
bilde1195.jpg
110 KB, 768x960
Would you date a girl in wheelchair?

Why/why not?
>>
No, I'm a fan of dick
>>
>>23108570

If she was nice and I found her attractive, sure.
>>
>>23108577
she has a dick? i would go there...
>>
>>23108570
Not currently. When I'd have the necessary resources to put more effort into someone that needs that extra bit of support I'd.
>>
File: 1366594443514.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1366594443514.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>23108570
>tfw she will never run away from me
>>
No, their asses smell.
They're probably really needy and always afraid of being left.
You can't take them anywhere
>>
>>23108570
Yes i would, because she is so hot and beautiful girl :)
>>
>>23108570
Talked to a girl on tinder for a while who was in a wheelchair. She was easily a 8/10. Ended up never meeting up with her even though we talked about it. Couldn't fully get over the whole wheelchair thing

Still regret it. She was cool and attractive
>>
File: 1362894663266.jpg (718 KB, 1919x823) Image search: [Google]
1362894663266.jpg
718 KB, 1919x823
>>23108570
oh yeah
>>
>>23108570

Yes I would if she was attractive and the right person for me.
I already have the 'caretaker' personality I think, although it would probably be best for the relationship if she could still move around somewhat freely.
>>
Yes. Only to find out if she can do a wheelie.
>>
>>23108570
Sounds like a girl I can really push around.

Bad jokes aside; I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Girl in the picture is pretty damned lovely and has an interesting enough sense of style ... Buuuuut I have a feeling that also might be the angling.

I don't necessarily have anything against it, just .. Seems like it would be unnecessary complications.

Honestly the thing the vast majority of these threads tend to miss is the actual person themselves - if a person is absolutely fucking amazing there's not a lot that would make me NOT date a person.

But that kind of connection is rare.
>>
Only if she was blind too. I'm so ugly, not even a girl on wheelchair could love me.
>>
>>23108632
Is that harry potter and guilderoy lockhart?
>>
i hit on some girl on okcupid who was in a wheelchair ( i told her that was my fetish ) : (

she never talked to me but that's probably cuz she's sensitive.

also i had a thing for this girl in h.s. who had one eye fucked up and like, half her face melted sort-of. she was nice and had good boobs. /shrugs/

the last girl i was in love with had a scar running down her eye to her jaw

i love fucked-up girls. i have no idea why and i try not to overthink it. this one girl i'm going to meet up with has scars all over her stomach from a biking accident. n_n
>>
I'd get a wheelchair with her
>>
No but I'd date a guy in one
>>
>>23108570

>dating half a woman

fuck off, you autobot motherfucker
>>
Yes.

>Why?
>>Why not?
That's why. If she's nice and good-looking, I wouldn't mind.
>>
No. Why? Because she's fucking disabled. Jesus. Disabled cocks are what desperate losers are for.
>>
>>23108570
did. was a quad. dated before and after accident and was normal human woman. what about it?
>>
>>23108570
Sure. If i liked the girl, I dont see wheelchair being a problem...

I think alot of you guys are dense as fuck and live in some steretypical world... People on wheelchairs aint as needy as you think, its usually the contrary. Unless they are pathetic and depressed bout the wheelchair, then ya they be needy bitches. Else they are pretty much normal, independent and usually trying to do everything on their own untill something really is too hard or impossible.
>>
>>23108594
This.
>>
>>23108570
Them atrophied legs though. How would a proper blow job work if she couldn't get on her knees?
>>
>>23108777
Dude, go play Katawa Shoujo. If for no other reason then to keep you away from normal human beings
>>
>>23108655
/thread
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.