[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PACIFIC NORTHWEST - BC, WA, OR, ID Post contact info and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pnw.jpg (197 KB, 866x744) Image search: [Google]
pnw.jpg
197 KB, 866x744
PACIFIC NORTHWEST - BC, WA, OR, ID

Post contact info and what you're looking for
>>
SW WA, Gay ass shit
kik: zparks101
>>
Kik:donrforget

22 yo white male wenatchee area
Looking for anyone around the area plz also ladies from anywhere
>>
Kidnap County. M/22 looking for a qt3.14 to 420 and watch cartoons.
>>
22 F Boise-ish

Bored af
>>
>>23107992
Kik?
Or kik me @ donrforget
>>
>>23107992

18 m Boise
>>
>>23107906
26/m Seattle

Looking for companionship, cuddling, maybe sex maybe some one to make out with who we share mutual attraction. More than anything just someone who we can just share ourselves and be ok with it.

Girls only, if you please. Have car and willing to travel a bit.
>>
>>23108118
what's your kik? 24/f pdx :)
>>
>>23107992
Kik me?
Dj3806
21/M/Boise
>>
>>23107992

Kik me? mongooserugger08

Boise-ish (kuna)
>>
26/m Vancouver/PDX

Guys: New like minded friends.
Gals: New like minded lovers.
________: Show me a world I haven't seen.
>>
wow lots of ID

25, genderfluid, Meridian, looking to smoke

kik(e): kamehamehame
>>
>>23108125

commiscore if you're still around.
>>
>>23107992
>>23108125
I'm 34 from Seattle. Kik me at mesovortex.

For all others im down for anything. I have a car and a great job so I can afford to take you out to things.
>>
41 M str8 (or heteroflexible) in Seattle. Looking for someone for one or all of the following :

1. A FWB type deal. Something between fuck buddy and committed relationship. I'm ethically non-monogamous btw.

2. I'm a switch - so I'd like to find a sub (or little, or abdl possibly) , switch, or domme to play with.

3. My ideal is a female or if GQ, very feminine, between 20 and 30 yrs old, and height weight proportionate.

Kik is ronwoodward. Don't be afraid to contact me if you have questions.
>>
24/f PDX/Wilsonville area
Kik: FemAnon541
Looking for someone to chill with, play some vidja games and maybe 420 it up. Open to get "Vitamin D" as well.
>>
>>23108275
> I can afford to take you out to things.

I could go for two doses of Vitamin D(ialysis)

65 - M
>>
23/m. pdx / 503

Kik: gdu503
>>
File: 1450952237341s.jpg (4 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1450952237341s.jpg
4 KB, 250x196
Why post NW meetup threads. No one ever meets. There is after all a whole flight of stairs to get out of the basement.
It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.
>>
>>23108757
Cus we're lonely and horny and flailing in the dark
>>
43m in Bellingham. I'm in Seattle often so traveling isn't an issue. I'd like to meet a f 18-30 for something casual, but I'm OK if if it gets serious if you are. Kik & Skype aromeoguy
>>
27/m/Polyamorous Straight/Seattle

Always open to new friends, gaming buddies, and more only if the former mesh out. Really tho, ore gaming friends is what I'd love to have, anything else is extra.

You don't have to be local I suppose, although I tend to prefer boardgames and rpgs in person. Always down for just talking about games and such with someone far away, however.

You can hit me up on kik at DoctorCorvair
>>
>all these people in Idaho, but all down south

24 male
Up in Coeur d'Alene
Kik: ohshititsazzy
>>
Don't see much boise/meridian here.

Don't use all the potato for electricity.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.