[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't see any MN threads was looking to meet up with anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: MN.gif (3 KB, 248x308) Image search: [Google]
MN.gif
3 KB, 248x308
I don't see any MN threads was looking to meet up with anyone tonight just want to talk to someone tonight. The city is extra cold for me today.
>>
>>23107358
Male or female?
>>
Male :/
>>
>>23107358
651 reporting for duty
I can't fucking sleep
>>
>>23107358

27 m

Would snapchat if someone was willing to trade nudes of their girlfriends, exes, friends etc.

Sound good to anyone
>>
its cold out hurr in mn burrrrrr
>>
>>23107358
st cloud reporting in.
21/m

>stop crying about the cold its nice out.
going to drop into negatives next couple of day sthough
>>
507 Rochester-ish
>>
>>23108531
m-me too
>>
Rochester here, who wants art?
>>
Fine I'll just get back to railing coke and taking pulls of Ron Diaz while drifting around in my truck. Assholes. Maybe I'll go pick a fight with some Somalis.
>>
>>23108489
St. Cloud bro

You play magic? or know any chicks to fuck?
>>
>>23107785
You're the worst kind of person
>>
27 m dinkytown
>>
763 here

who wants to go to a magic booster draft tomorrow (Friday Night Magic)?
>>
>>23108531
>>23109325
>>23110877
We are all rochester so this is a thing

>>23110972
Somalis? I feel like there are more arabians here than somalians. At least at starbucks there are.
>>
32/m/bi in Uptown
>>
White Bear reporting in.

31m, straight, if any gals want to meet up. Looking for a little afternoon fun; could maybe turn it into a regular thing if we hit it off. Open to most of the nearby area codes: 651, 612, 763.
>>
>>23111058
Don't have a deck but I used to go to monday night magic and play.
Not really comp sci major so chicks lacking. Plenty of parties though.

>>23111811
im originally from 763
>>
who wants to be a kinky third wheel slavegirl up in tha 612
>>
>>23111851
That's just near downtown, and for medical reasons. The Somalian population is massive, and some are pretty cool but that country is so fucked it just spills over in the cultural exchange.
>>
>>23113254
I live downtown so I guess thats why i just notice the arabians. I thought I was the only person in all of rochester who spends to much time here. Nice to see I am not alone.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.