[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl of /soc/ can you explain this??? I went to go get Krystal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Girl of /soc/ can you explain this???

I went to go get Krystal for lunch. For those of you not living the in the South, Krystal is basically White Castle. So I put on my blinker to signal I'm making a right turn into the Krystal. I check my rearview mirror to make sure the car behind me sees that I'm slowing down. In the car behind me is some qt3.14 girl and a guy who is presumably her boyfriend. As I make the right turn into Krystal, I see in my mirrors the qt3.14 turn in her seat to look directly at me turning, and she's just laughing her ass off at me. I don't understand. What did I do wrong? Why was she laughing at me? Is there something wrong with eating at Krystal? When she laughed at me, I got really depressed. I just don't understand what I did wrong, or what I did to warrant being laughed at.
>>
>>23098480
you're fat.
>>
>>23098480
People laugh at weird things. Most likely it was about something else completely and you just assume it's about you because of your lack of confidence. But, more importantly, why would you care?
>>
Dude, it's probably nothing. Maybe you look like someone they know and the guy was like "Hey, that guy looks like Dave!" and she's a vapid bitch who then laughed because Dave eats at Krystal all the time. Or maybe Dave's a vegetarian and would never go there. Or fucking whatever.
>>
>>23098505
6'1" 135lbs. Want to tell me I'm fat again? I have the body you've always dreamed of, bitch.
My female cousins are jealous of my thighs.
>>
>>23098517
Ah, so you are just a closet faggot. Thats ok.
And no, i dont dream being shorter.
>>
Probably wasn't looking at you.. I don't see why we would laugh at anyone dependant on our gender..

Don't worry about it, she was a stupid-head.
>>
>>23098517
>>23098480

Confirmed autist, good luck in life anon :'c
>>
>>23098480
She couldve looked in your general direction and laughed at something else entirely. Don't sweat it anon, I love you. bby.
>>
>>23098480
Don't be so insecure that you assume people are laughing at you. She could of been told something by her bf or heard something on the radio that made her laugh, I doubt it has anything to do with you unelss someone stuck a condom on your exhaust.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (47 KB, 1193x608) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
47 KB, 1193x608
>>23098511
>that subtle daveposting

I like you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.