[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin and somewhat anxious around women guy here. How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: aQ8PZAw_700b.jpg (49 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
aQ8PZAw_700b.jpg
49 KB, 700x560
Virgin and somewhat anxious around women guy here.

How would you coach someone like me to have his first intercourse/gf?

Pic not related.
>>
>>23092207
Do you've friends? If so it makes it a bit easier.
>>
>>23092224
I do have friends, and a realy nice one in the same situation that might be up to be my wingman. But it's a sausage fest.
>>
>>23092240
It depends on what you're looking for really. If you just want to lose your virginity as a starter all it takes is putting yourself out there.
Also learn to accept getting declined more than anything.
As for gf it really depends on your persona. Do what you enjoy doing and eventually you'll find someone with mutual interests.
>>
>>23092279
Well, the problem is that I enjoy staying at home, and that is not the way to meet girls.
I am ok with beeing declined, the problem is that my mind become blank when I might engage e conversation. I have no idea how to start a conversation or how to guide it, simply because I spend most of my childhood shunned and my friend used to have social phobia.
Are there some exercise I can do every week to ease the contact and the conversation?
>>
>>23092303
It's not about what you enjoy doing, it's what it ultimately leads to.
A good way of becoming secure with yourself regarding conversations is to dwell into subjects that are rather niche in a sense. The more you can relate to another person the more you can push them into talking instead of you.
For example if said person brings up a subject and you can compare said subject to something that is a bit of a longshot and hence unexpected that'd deem you hard to read and quite interesting in that sense.
>>
>>23092342
That's what I do in normal conversation, I can talk for hours about art, video games, religion and other things, but apart from "Hi" or "Hello" I don't know how to start a conversation.
I know I should try to talk about what she is doing/wearing, but it always seem so dumb.
>>
>>23092368
Then you really just need a change of scenery. Discussing art etc isn't what most people are looking for if you're at a nightclub for example.

Put heavy emphasis on posture aswell, body language speaks volumes. Other than that I'm not really sure to be honest, I've never gotten declined before so I can't go into last stands much.
>>
>>23092207
Its easy as 123 go do it faggot.
>Younger the easier
>freshmen college girls easiest
>>
if you asking how to get laid you are already lacking the understanding in the process of attraction.

i have an alpha friend, he can get laid anytime he wants but im a beta.
he tells me all the time that i need to get laid and think woman are gonna smother me just like with him.
i concluded that he is not aware of his body language/confidence at all much like you are not aware of being a beta
>>
>>23092207
Make sure your penis is hard first. It's difficult to lose your virginity with a soft dick.
>>
>>23092425
How have your minds gotten so warped? All girls are not the same, some like a guys guy(alpha to you) others like a shy guy. Its all about making opportunities(ask for a fucking number when you see a girl you like) They are women sex is around every corner they arent looking for it you are.
>>
>>23092408
Well, I can also discuss any subject, but those are the one I am the best in.

I am working on my posture and starting some sport to have better shoulders.

The speak volume and intonation might be what I realy need to work on, thank you for the advice.

>>23092416
Well, I don't want to be a pedophile.

>>23092425
Not how to get laid, I don't care about that, I want a normal relation with women so getting laid/having a gf will follow. I realy need to start from scratch.
>>
Another virgin male here. I also get very anxious around women and people in general. I have no friends and no relationship with my family. I feel like I'm just terrible with people. The worst part besides the loneliness and feelings of inferiority is that I want kids and I'm afraid I'll never anyone to have them with. How do I fix it? Therapy and medication aren't helping.
>>
>>23092449
Because college chicks are children
>you guys are so fucking stupid and pathetic
>>
>>23092451
Dont have kids dog you have shit genes >>23092449
Are you old or something?
>>
>>23092444
no woman likes a shy guy, they just play along
>>
>>23092451
See my advice here>>23092434
>>
>>23092457
They're called shy girls.
>seriously you need to drop a fuckload of acid and reset your brain your views are seriously warped
>>
>>23092464
I've done plenty of acid as well as other drugs. They don't do shit.

Does anyone here have actual advice or is this thread just for bored trolls?
>>
>>23092464
no a shy men is against the laws of attraction.
fuck it i don't even have to prove myself right. just look at extrovert and tell me they don't have 300% more diverse and richer sex lives
>>
>>23092279
Fuck me you guys give terrible advice
>find someone with mutual interests

Dude the only interest you need is in eachother people live their own lives thats why opposites attract
>mutual interest are your friends
>>
>>23092449
I got my girlfriend by claiming her ass at a party, anything goes.
>>
>>23092470
I gave honest advice. >>23092434
Make sure her vagina is lubricated prior to fornication as well.
>>
>>23092470
>>23092476
Literaly shaking my head, duh shy guys get less pussy because they are shy they dont make opportunity's for themselves
>Please get off the internet until you come back to reality
>>
>>23092451
See Chandler in Friends? Try to be like him. Be funny and have a stud as a close friend

>>23092452
Oh yeah. Sorry, college here is from 10 to 14.

>>23092457
Well, they can like a shy guy, or a loner. But they don't like lonely guys or people who can't talk.
>>
>>23092480
The advice wasn't to search for someone with mutual interests. It was to do what you enjoy doing and during that activity you'll meet someone that enjoys that in particular, hence you're bound to meet. Can be complete opposites to eachother regardless.
>>
>>23092484
>Hey gurl your ass is mine.
>Ok can I bring a toothbrush?
>>
>>23092470
>>23092476
If you guys actually listened to what I say instead of saying nope and bitching you might get some pussy. Fucking pussys
>inb4 ugly ass motherfuckers with high standards
>>
>>23092495
>See Chandler in Friends? Try to be like him. Be funny and have a stud as a close friend

Never seen the show. Don't have any friends. I tried to make friends with the people I work with but they aren't interested I guess.
>>
>>23092505
At a social event infront of people, claiming her essentially. Started talking after that.
>>
>>23092511
Someone is giving you advice based on a tv show? Fuckin A you guys are completely fucked. with the mindset you guys have you are going to have a rough ass time thinking real life is a disney movie.
>>
>>23092525
So like you talked to a chick?
>fuck you guys are creeps that's how it works whatever chick you arre talking to other guys will back off and find their own
>>
>>23092490
no shy guys are introverts meaning they are already bad at social interactions of any kind and prefer to be left alone, obviously you can't fathom how its like because you are not one

think of interactions like a +/- in a battery
>>
>>23092207
Virgin threads are always the same I tell you you just talk to chicks but you guys think thats to easy or something and make up bullshit on why you havent gotten laid.
>get number
>text
>hangout
>build sexual tension (naturally happens if you arent a bitch)
>fuck
That is it little boys
>>
>>23092538
>talking about fucking batteries
Juyst like men some chicks are introverted, find them. Or continue making bullshit excuses until you are 30 and alone.
>>
>>23092531
>Putting this much effort into nitpicking
Whatever works for you.
>>
>>23092553
get off instagram for a sec and open a book about psycology.
woman are submissive archtype by default, they need to be led
>>
>>23092544
Now that you said you didn't came here to help, please tell me why you came. c:
>>
>>23092556
Its like you guys are completely blind to what is making you an unlikable beta
>>23092561
You dont learn by reading buddy you learn by doing. At what point did I say something that led to that comment?
>>
Could someone advise a 23 year old friendless stagnant virgin..I'm in a purgatory scenario where I've dropped out of college and everyone has passed me by. I actually possess the confidence these days but I literally don't know how to "start" life.. How do I get friends and relationships so late on? I'm just a wandering vessel doing nothing.

Is going back to college the best method?
>>
>>23092568
>c:
>came here
>making shit up

Dude you are a bitch girls are bitches they want a man
>>
>>23092577
Going back to school would be option #1 (fresh horny ass everywhere)

>fucking jobs man, they get you laid and get you friends
>>
>>23092571
at least im not trying to sell dreams to people, that's even worse than telling someone to give up
>>
>>23092619
Fucking kill yourself sex is not dream worthy. It is thee most basic of instincts that is as common as day.
>>
>>23092648
i wasn't talking about sex alone lol
if you are talking about the need for procreation i agree, but woman won't hump anyone they bump even if you got the idea that they do
>>
>>23092682
Some girls ussually 21-25 will hump anything they find even slightly cute.
>>
>>23092761
true?
>>
i mean if you find the right bitch, it's just like having a normal boring conversation, except that you end up putting your dick in her
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.