[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOLDIERS! (boys and girls!) Post a photo in your uniform! and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
SOLDIERS! (boys and girls!)
Post a photo in your uniform! and specify which country are you from!

this is my friend, from Israel!
>>
>Thinks self-righteous adolescents who are conscripted for a couple of years to shoot assault rifles at women and children throwing rocks are real soldiers.
>>
>>23091998
your friend is p hot, could I take her on a nice date?
>>
>>23092220
If the Arabs were armed as well as these teenage sluts are, they would be wiped out in a day.

This is why we need Iran to get a nuclear warhead.
>>
>>23092220
Soldiers are people who serve the army and do what they being told, wear uniform and thats it.
She is not serving in the fighting forces so actually she didn't kill anyone.
And you can't blame soldiers for killing - you can only blame the politics which can't solve the problems by words. Army is just a player moved by the "gods" - politicians.

I also wish there was no army, no where, and no war and no fights - but there are, and that's it.
so lets share eachother's pics. good day
>>
>>23092282
Most of those arguments could equally apply to any 90 year old nowadays who is put on trial for being a 19 year old clerk or guard at a Nazi concentration camp. Ironically.
>>
>>23092316
I agree. But you can't compare what nazis did and what israelis do.
And if you do compare - there is a huge difference. I agree in 100% israelis and palestinians must come to an agreement as soon as possible - or it will be worse. but in anyway - it's not supposed to be a political thread - but a photo's one.
>>
>>23092272
arabs are armed very well, i see no reason for making a new war - unless you need some action on the tv screen you son of a bitch.
btw, did you hear about the terror attack that was yesterday in tel aviv?
>>
>>23092349
>>23092272
>wahhhhhh muh palestinian terrorists and sympathisers
>wahhh, my dead civilians that are endorsing israeli policies that have resulted in these kind of
attacks from palestinians
>>23092333
you can totally compare the two, same people, different circumstances
>>
>>23092333
Nice trips.

A large scale genocide committed over a relatively short period of time is not a justification for a somewhat smaller scale genocide committed over a long period of time. However you can compare the two.

And you can also compare the actions of individual young soldiers/conscripts/volunteers who carry out orders on the basis that they are just doing what they are told by their military and political superiors, and that if you do something for the supposed good of your nation, it must be the right thing to do.
>>
File: female soldier.jpg (157 KB, 1026x719) Image search: [Google]
female soldier.jpg
157 KB, 1026x719
>>23091998
are they supposed to charm attacker with their looks or what? there is not even magazine in that weapon if I see it correctly. I have seen countless pictures like this from israel, are they doing it just to have cool pic for instagram or what?
>no helmet
>no ballistic vest
>no elbow, knee protection
>no extra ammunition
>no secondary weapon
I mean once you carry weapon you are possible target so why expose yourself like this? what am I trying to say is that even some novorossian "terrorist" has better fighting chance than OPs girl.
>>
>>23091998
you could have at least tried and find a pic that isnt as easily reverse searched as this one. https://www.instagram.com/p/yhKRgriUAZ/?taken-by=maria_domark
>>
>>23092471
She's just some national service chic posing whilst off duty with her rifle in some tight fatigues. She wouldn't be allowed on duty with her hair down I expect.

I'm not against women serving in the forces per se but all these pictures you see of "hot Israeli soldier girls" all posing in their uniforms with their hair and make up done just trivialises the very serious issue of the misuse of armed force against weaker opponents. All these college kids go into the army for a few years posing and making it look like a summer camp and then claim some sort of moral justification for the repression of Palestinians based on their having fought to defend their homeland.
>>
>>23092522
hmm so I was right about that "cool pic for instagram" thing
>>
>>23092471
yeah where the fuck is his ballistic vest
>>
>>23092522

I would not fuck this broad. Like wtf is this what people do with their lives?
>>
>>23092559
my country dropped mandatory conscription in 2006 but back then such photo would be treated as espionage. it was real drill back then, one of the last soviet era relics.
>>23092583
think about it for a moment. he is not standing in the middle of the street in the state that is basically in state of war since it was formed with weapon on his back. in israel it ain't that rare to see some palestinian trying to stab you or run car over your face and if you are from IDF it is like you have big fucking marker painted on your forehead.
>>
>>23092633
she got the looks, people like to drool on cute women, so heck, why wouldnt she earn money this way.
>>
>>23092333

>can't compare
>muh soda

Kikes, Kikes never changes
>>
>>23092637
yeah I'm sure all the hasidim run around with ballistic vests too

jesus you're a dipshit
>>
>>23092282

My country has a law that expressively binds soldiers to disobey orders that would break international law, such as shooting civilians.

Soldiers should not blindly follow orders, they should think for themselves whether an order is moral or not.
>>
>>23093300
yeah I'm sure all the hasidim run around with assault rifles too

jesus you're a dipshit
>>
>>23093347
...what

if anything that makes the hasidim even more of a target
>>
>>23094191
your post was stupid and out of context so I reacted the same way. point of what I said was that if you carry not concealed weapon you better be ready to use it else you are walking corpse. hasidim might be targeted by attacks, that is true. but it is not their job to protect themselves they rely on military and police to do their jobs properly.
>>
File: IMG_20160105_130244.jpg (286 KB, 641x718) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160105_130244.jpg
286 KB, 641x718
Found this laying around
>>
>>23092384
>dead civilians that are endorsing israeli policies that have resulted in these kind of

>HAHA DID YOU SEE THE WAY SHE WAS DRESSED THO? SHE WAS TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT

what you sound like
>>
File: nazis-israelis.jpg (2 MB, 3417x3667) Image search: [Google]
nazis-israelis.jpg
2 MB, 3417x3667
Die, Zionist scum!
No more JIDF in /soc/.
>>
>>23098420
>my nationalism is ok
>HOW DARE YOU BE NATIONALISTS YOU PIG SHITS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE FOR WANTING TO BE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY FOR YOURSELVES NOT FOR OTHERS

Nazis are fucking retarded. The only irony here is that the nationalist group who in the end lost is mad at the one that over came and succeeded.
>>
pic is a few years old during MOUT training
>>
File: IMG_20150125_194644.jpg (342 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150125_194644.jpg
342 KB, 960x960
guess
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.