[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone you miss who may read it. If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3
Write a letter to someone you miss who may read it. If you're too scared to type out their name use your/their initials.
>>
Dear Rebecca,

I would like to start out with an apology. You were vulnerable, scared, and alone. I was predator and you were prey. What I did to you was unforgivable, I just hope you make it out alive. I finally got out but sadly you are so much like me. You have a long road ahead. If you ever want to get out you know where to find me.

-Max
>>
Dear NN,

I still love you. So much.

But I don't regret it.

I'm sorry.

V.
>>
Dear Kevin,
You have no idea how important you've became to me this last year. Spending 2015 just right beside you was incredible, i couldnt ask for happier moments. Not only you've helped me finding true happiness, getting out of the confort zone, but you were also there to support me during one of the hardest decisions in my life. Thx for helping me out of the closet. Seriously. You see, the problem is im in love with you now. And i can't fucking do anything right till I get over it. Im sad as fuck atm, but i cant lean on your shoulders this time. I cant even spend time with you anymore, even though we are best friends. Can't stand you looking through my eyes, with that silly smile. The urge to kiss you is getting stronger. It hurts. A lot. Fuck, i would really like to tell this you in person. But then again, im weak. You were the strong one in our friendship, remember? Be happy, bro.
-Tito
>>
Dear ''Old friend''

I considered you a true friend and trusted you fully, only to have been fucked over and left to rot the same day, how idiotic of me to think, just for one second, that you could stick around this time or that i was ever special to you, or that I held a chance against all the ''happy, fun'' people you choose surround yourself with.

-Just a girl you've likely forgotten about by now
>>
Hi michelle. We should go again. Bye michelle.
>>
Dear Adina,
i know you were hurting over the last guy when we started dating, the way i made you smile and laughed proves how much you loved me, i loved you more than words can say. i dont know what it was that made you fallout of love with me, your family enjoyed my company as did mine. if theres one thing i want its for you to want me back because i was crazy about you, i wanted you to have my children, i wanted to marry you yet now ill never get that chance over something me and you could've easily talked through. i love you still more than you know but i know youll never see and or read this which destroys me on the inside. i just wish i could have you for the rest of my life
-sincerely
Ethan
>>
>>23087227
What's s your name...
>>
>>23087388
fuck man, the feels :/
it gets better. You get better.
>>
>>23087448
hopefully man, hopefully.
>>
Hey UFC

I can't believe the way you treated me. Why did you even make me think you loved me? it is now clear to me that every single word you told me was a lie, but i guess there were a lot of red flags that i just choose to ignore. What the fuck did you want from me? I literally cannot believe there are people like you in this world. You played me so well that i feel like i wronged you when i left you. And when i begged you to come back, i bet you even laughed at how stupid i am. And the worst part is: i still want you. I would go back to you in a second if you'd let me. I want to talk to you, kiss you, feel you. I don't care if it's wrong, i wanna be with you until i cannot stand it any more. I hate you.
>>
V,
You stepped on me when I was down and I could've really used a little support. Apparently that was a lot to expect from you. Quite frankly the most considerate thing you ever did for me while we were together was admitting to being a terrible girlfriend in the end. Just know that my love for you was only because I met you in a happy time in my life and was open to dating any girl at that point, even trash. High school was fun but now I've grown and can realize what's good for me, and you never were. Also your sister was way more attractive
Noah
>>
Dear FBI

I am not a bad person yet you insist on stalking me. Why is that? Can you not accept the fact that there are some people out there who are decent/wholesome. You are the toxic one. You are going to have to learn to trust me if you would like to consider having a future.
>>
>>23086790
Dear Mom,

You did the best you could. I'm sorry for being so depressed, unmotivated and all around pathetic. It's who I am and I doubt that'll change. It hasn't in 27 years. If I end up killing myself, I'll do it away from the house. You won't find my body. Hopefully no one will. I'll leave a note that makes you think I ran away to Europe or someplace I always wanted to visit.

Like I said, I'm sorry. Even if you'd let me take that year off college to get my head straight, it wouldn't have changed anything.

Sincerely,
T
>>
>>23087604
Damn dude...
>>
>>23087604
If you feel like talking/need someone to talk to lmk. I can't promise it will change anything, or that I'll be of any comfort, but I don't like seeing you, or anyone is that position.
>i'm male
>>
Je t'aime ma belle
>>
>>23087604
Please don't feel that killing yourself is even an option. I'm here for you anon
>>
I'm sorry I wasn't paying more attention Kathryn. I know you'll never read this and Im a bit fucked up, but I'm sorry. I should have been there for you instead of worrying so much about fixing up my jeeps. I drank my problems away instead of talking to you. I should have paid more attention to what you needed instead of being selfish. Im sorry I poured so much effort into making sure we could get around in 4 ft of snow. And I'm sorry I couldnt compete with those fuckboys you work with. actually, Im not sorry. fuck you.
>>
Fuck you.

You have hurt me more than I have ever been hurt in my life, and you've left me damaged. You shat on me for two months because you got jealous over one girl I followed on Instragram and wasn't even talking to, and when I tell you I'm not happy anymore, you "realize your mistake," then tell me you cheated on me twice and then you continued to shit on me as if I'm still a horrible person when I've been nothing but faithful to you. I tried to stay happy with you, because I thought I really did love you, but I ended up fucking myself over. I don't hate you at all, I just hope you come to understand why we can never speak or see each other again. Have a nice life.

James.
>>
World

Sorry world, for existing. i never did anything good for anyone, but hey you cant say i didnt at least try killing myself couple o times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
if i do it, which i dont hope i will because i dont want to hurt Elizabeth or Ella, i still feel like i have to, if i ever end up actually being happy then thanks for giving me... friends, even though the concept is so distant to me. and even if i manage to make them not mind me killing myself so i get away with it. thanks for them, my friends, they gave me a glimpse at what happiness is. i had forgotten what that is like. so, give them long and happy lives and please finally let me die. Sorry about being alive still :v

Sk
>>
Hey
It's me, i know that it's only been a day since we've talked, but it feels so much longer. I miss you, i know you've been through a lot in the past few months but I'll always be here for you. You're one of the strongest people i know. You are so beautiful but i don't think you know that, you don't need makeup or nice clothes. I've told you this plenty of times before that it will be okay and it will. I hope more than anything that you are in my future, you're the one person i can talk to about anything. You don't need too seek approval from all of these different boys you associate with, the only approval you need is your own. I wish there was a way that i could truly express how i feel. I know we've talked about what love is and how neither of us know what it is, but I imagine it is similar to what i feel towards you. I don't know if the feeling is, or ever will be mutual but no matter what you say, I'll always be here. Keep your head up, it'll be okay.
>>
>>23089005
Send it to her thats some romantic shit
>>
>>23086790
Hey Dan, I was really gay for your dad.
Sincerely, Ryan.
>>
Dear Sam,
I loved you. Truely I did. With every fiber of my being. I understood that what we had wasn't exclusive. Even from the start, you spoke with Rose, told her about me, she knew I was in the picture.
You drilled trust and understanding into me from day one. So why is it that I didn't learn about "Them" until you were collared? How was that supposed to make me feel?? Because it made me feel useless. Like I was worthless trash. Like I wasn't good enough.
I wanted to hurt you the only way I felt I could, make you feel the way I felt. But the truth is, I still loved you, and I always will.
- Sigma
>>
Dear Ruby,

I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry for that. I just couldn't handle that kind of impending pressure with us being so young. I know you were fine with it, but clearly I wasn't. I'm sorry things didn't work out. I miss you, and being able to talk to you about anything. I'm only just starting to get that back, and it's hard to put that trust in people.

Your friend forever,
Jacob
>>
Hi Alessia,
you're a 6/10 and still I wanted to get to know you more before judging you, but you gave me the finger before the second date.
Fuck the likes of you
>>
Maybe I should of said this crap along time ago
Dear R,
You're constantly looking for another opinion to build yourself around, you pick up broken pieces and try so hard to hold them all together when you forget it's okay to be broken sometimes. You can love yourself even if you feel like you're constantly alone. It's okay, and when it's not, it will be. Move on from the words that bind you to an identity in your head. You feel like a monster behind a pretty face, because you don't want to believe you can be truly a beautiful person, and I don't know how to change that with just words. Work on yourself and don't let go of who you are for someone els ever again.
-D
>>
you are fake
>>
F,

I don't want to have sex with you because I've been having sex with somebody else for the past two years, including while we were dating. I stopped loving you a long time ago. I keep you around for the familiarity, and the comfort, and because I would miss your dog more than you.

-K
>>
File: AirBrush_20160104084342.jpg (114 KB, 717x759) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20160104084342.jpg
114 KB, 717x759
>>
Dear Ash. I wish you and Derek would break up. He's a fucking total prick to everyone including you.
>>
South London Girl,
You sound smart, and sweet, and it fucking sucks. I never care about many people, at all. Thats why it sucks. I wish you all the best because of that. I Care.
I Wish i wasn't creepy and dumb, then maybe people like you wouldn't disregard me.
>
The Great,
I Miss you. Why did you have to die? I need no one else right now other than your advices.
>
>>23089999
checked
>>
EMC

Post more pics please.
>>
Justin

Did you get my Christmas card?
>>
A,

You were, without a doubt, one of the best people I've ever worked with. You always seemed to have time for me, and I always enjoyed our conversations. I'm happy that you got a better job, but part of me is always going to miss you.

Stay safe, friend. Until next we meet.
J.
>>
>>23089279
Too bad I'm just a bitch, wish i could get the courage to
>>
>>23093680
why do you need courage, literally nothing bad can happen
>>
>>23088234
Moi aussi.
>>
>>23093775
Also
To Z, I tried. I still want you but I can't put myself through this anymore. I've barely eaten or done anything for awhile now. Hopefully one day when you're better I will still love you
>>
>>23093775
hugs
>>
>>23089854
last initial for matt?
>>
>>23093696
True, true i guess i just want her really bad and don't want to mess up anything
>>
Dear Kaia,

I still love you, even after all these years, but the time wasn't right for either of us to be together sadly.

Alex
>>
>>23094086
k
>>
J,

Go fuck yourself.
>>
Anon,

I don't believe there's any merit to punishment but I've always been inclined to react simply to show I don't lack teeth.

I should hate you, but I could never.

I'm too tired for this game. You won a long time ago. But I guess there are still things left to convey.

I'll be in touch the only way I know how.

P.S. Fuck you for the reminder.
>>
Dear R.M,

I am so sorry I left.. I was so hard for me to do that to you, to leave you like that.. It's for the best though. I was destroying you, you were losing control. I hope one day we find our ways back to each other.. Please be alive. You're the first person in years to make me feel such happiness.
I am so sorry I left you though.
>>
Dear W,
I know you won't read this so there's no point in a letter.
I just wish you would've seen some of mine in the past.
There's still a message waiting for you on our website. You don't have to reply to it if you ever see it.
Sincerely,
M.
>>
M,

Your probably know this, but I still love you and I wish you still loved me. I hope one day you will come to your senses and move back - be the person i know you can be. Maybe you're right we're not right for each other, but I still want you in my life and I think you do too.

Even though were not a part of each others lives anymore I hope you still think about me and plan on returning at some point.

L
>>
j.

I want to be happy for you. that you moved on so quickly, several times. but i cant, because I haven't been able to do the same.
i want to feel sorry that you gave one of my former closest friends all you promised me, only to have him break you like you did me. but I cant, because it feels so good to see you hurt how I did.
I truly love you. and I'm sorry that I can't do those things. I want to be your friend now. but seeing you with them, knowing what has happened.. I cant.
I just miss you. and missing you's made me a dick.

s.
>>
J,
I'm sorry that I stopped talking to you. I really do miss you. I miss you every day. But we are incapable of being just friends and I just can't be the type of person who is disloyal and dishonest, yet I am. Because I'm not supposed to miss you or love you, and I do. I didn't choose you because I was afraid of change and risk of failure. I consider my decision a mistake more often than I would like to admit. I'm sorry that I betray you and abandoned you. I will always love you, and you deserve better than to love me.

J
>>
Dear Belle,
You are really an amazing girl, even though we aren't together anymore, I want you to know that you truly are amazing, being with you made me really happy, and I'm sorry it ended the way it did. I'm glad we're still friends though
-Dylan
>>
George,

I wish you didn't hate me, but i know it's well deserved. Praying that you have a happy, fulfilling life, and that you find the person who complements you in all the right ways.

Best,

Anon
>>
>>23098006
Got a second initial for George?
>>
Dear anon,

If my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which scrambled the time circuits, activated the flux capacitor, and sent me back to 1885. The overload shorted out the time circuits and destroyed the flying circuits. Unfortunately, the car will never fly again.

anon.
>>
Dear
Ellie
I always made sure that no matter what I had to do that it would always turn out the best for you. I know I'm not the best person in the world but everything I done I always tried my hardest to prioritised you over myself and everyone else.

You knew that but I don't think you understood how much I adored you.

The happiest someone has ever made me in as long as I can remember is when I took you the zoo; seeing your face light up as you realised where we were going was the warmest I've ever felt. Watching you skip around and pull me by the hand as if you were an eager child still makes me uncontrollably smile even thinking about it.

Then suddenly you became cold. You paid less attention, your replies were dull, whenever I tried organizing seeing you there would be something last minute and I denied anything was happening because I was scared.

I regret going to that party with you. I was out that day in the sun with my friends, admittedly I was blitzed off my tits but everything seemed as good as could be.
I obviously still went because we had planned it weeks before even thought you insisted that it was ok if I didn't come.

I arrived when everyone was getting on the bus, Abby greeted me, you didn't. I got this horrible gut feeling at that point. Then more people arrived just after, you greeted them and seemed happy as can be. My heart sank.

You spoke to me for a total of about 3 minutes the entire night and that was only cos I tried my best to talk to you, asking if you were ok, wanted anything from the shop and so on. Avoided me and never sat next to me.

When the night was over I went and met a friend cos I "had stuff left over" (it was because I felt like shit) I decided to text you hoping you were ok, were having a good rest of the night and telling you that I love you.
You didn't reply.

continued...
>>
>>23098382
I woke up at 3pm to a message on facebook explaining how it wasn't my fault but you think things just weren't working out.
Obviously I flipped because the fact you live a stones throw away and how honest I was with you about everything and you persisted on doing it over facebook.

Yet I still forgave you after, apologising and explaining my rage and you still ignored me.

I still forgive you for what you done. Hence why I messaged you wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year and hoping that everything was going well. Idk if I wanted you to reply to that. It wasn't meant in that way.

I hope you're ok, I know we weren't together for a long time but out of everyone I've ever dated you were special, you too my vcard and I felt so comfortable and happy with you. I miss you.

Find someone nice, if not for you, do it for me.

I don't even want to know why you broke up with me any more; just want you to know that whatever it was I am truly sorry and never meant to hurt you or bother you in any way shape or form.

Jay
>>
Dear M

I'm watching scott pilgrim and debating whether or not to call you and to leave a voicemail telling you this shit. I wish you'd just tell me if you were ignoring me, instead of just letting me insinuate you are. That's shitty and you know it. If it's about saving those pics, I'm genuinely sorry. I deleted them, and usually if it was someone else, I would just shrug it off. But it's just so rare that I'm genuinely interested by someone, and what they have to say or what their doing. You consistently impressed me with the little shit you'd be saying or doing day to day. I realize we didn't make this profound connection with each other, but I thought we were friends. Friends don't just cut the other person off completely without telling them why. So if you want to cut me out of your life, I won't be pissed about it, but please just fucking tell me.

Vincent
>>
sk-
you definitely will never see this but like i've always said, just writing it is cathartic. sorry i lied to you for as long as i did. it wasn't malicious...i know you know that...sorry i keep contacting you even though you need "space". i never wanted to be apart from you. the space that you desire is the space that suffocates me. i really did have my father's gun in my hand that day. i wanted to end it but i remembered what i always told you. "keep hope alive"...i certainly never lied about my feelings for you. i just admire you. the man you are. the brother, the son, the friend...the boyfriend :/ someone will be lucky to have you as a husband and father to their children one day. it doesn't need to be me but i hope one day i'm able to see it as your friend. my love and need for you is as pure as anything on earth and i could never hurt or lie to you again as long as i live. telling you the truth and letting you go has killed me...made me miserable every second of every day...but i knew i had to do it, for you. i sacrificed my happiness for your freedom. i hope one day you appreciate that and don't hate me. i will always carry you in my heart, i hope to have you reflected in my eyes again someday, even if only thru a phone screen.
-nb
>>
>>23098132
Haha.
>>
Dear anon,

I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real
So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got

anon
>>
>>23098737
Anon,

I can't feel the way I did before.
Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.
Time won't heal this damage any more.
Don't turn your back on me.
I won't be ignored.

Anon.
>>
>>23098757
Anon,

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me...
baby, please don't go.
and if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me...
baby, please don't go.
i just want you to stay.

anon.
>>
>>23086790
I never understood these threads. If I had to say something to someone I would say it to them directly. This isn't grade school.
>>
Are you dead yet? If not please hurry up and die.
>>
>>23098847
Case in point. This is childish.
>>
>>23098842

Things that could preclude you from doing as such: Death, distance, and communication being denied by the other party.
>>
>>23098813
Anon,

I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you.
Now don't be sad, 'cause two out of three ain't bad.

Anon.
>>
>>23098853
>death
I don't think they can read what you're typing on an anime image board.
>distance
I'll give you that.
>communication denied
So someone that isn't really worth your time to begin with. And refer back to death, same applies here.

I just find this really immature. Then again this is /soc/
>>
>>23098851
No one asked for your opinion.
>>
>>23098915
You're free to ignore my post and choose not to reply.
>>
>>23098906

>I don't think they can read what you're typing on an anime image board.

It's unlikely the targeted party will ever read it anyway. And I think that's why people even bother responding. Honesty seldom has contingencies with strangers.
>>
>>23089854
You sound like a little I once knew, and if you are, I still miss you everyday
>>
hey N.

you're a stupid bitch, your method acting during all our short relationship was simply ridiculous. Thank God I didn't tell everything to your boyfriend (even if he's a frail faggot). Said that, I miss your face, your beautiful legs and having mad sex with you and I miss your nails scratching my back. Fuck you come back with me
>>
Dear me,

you honestly fucked up huge.

Fuck you.
>>
To Des

You didn't tell me. You told everyone else, but you never told me. You even have (or had) my phone number, but you told everyone that you were leaving the business. I was hoping we could... y'know, communicate. If you had just told me I was bugging you, I'd back off and let you be. No, you had to smile like you actually liked my company only to file a complaint against me literally seconds later. Who does that?!

I don't understand you, and maybe I never will. I really thought you were a chill person to the core. I don't know why you didn't at least think I couldn't be trusted to handle a rejection or a simple 'let's talk later'. Maybe you knew I was romantically interested in you, but I would've settled with being just your friend too. We didn't have that much chemistry anyway. I remember the times when we laughed together, when we hung out, and when I helped you take a photo of your family. You really seemed like you had a great time. Was that all a lie? Why do that? Why subject yourself to that kind of torture? Is the payoff supposed to torment me or some weird madness?

I know where you work now, but I'm not going to bother contacting you again. Heck, I even removed your number. You're probably relieved that I'm not around to pester you or anything. You broke my trust not as a woman but as a friend. This isn't the first time it has happened to me, but frankly I thought you would prove that otherwise. I should kind of thank you for one thing, I guess. I ended up talking with my best friend and we both get to know each other much better. He has helped me move on a little, but I guess I haven't completely if I'm writing this.

I'm really hoping I'll get over you, not for your sake but for mine. I'll find a better female friend than you'll ever be. I thought about sending this to you a few times, but nah. You'll just ignore it like the rest of my recent text messages.

I really wanted to believe you were cool. In reality, I was only the fool.
Brandon
>>
>>23099135
kek
>>
to my girlfriend

please stop torturing me.

thanks
>>
Dear future;

Stop fighting the change, let is engulf you. You're original in every way but must change for the saving of yourself. Let yourself be consumed by the modern swing and live like everyone else. You don't need to feel the pain of loneliness, you don't need to feel the break of a lost relationship. Everyday you go without changing is yet another day lost. Please change soon- I'm sick of living like this but it keeps me from being another one of you.
-I'm You.
>>
Dear N,

I don't wanna be some fagmoid and say I have a petty crush on you but I mean, I guess I really do. You're one of the only guys whom I've been fucking around with (not actually fucking of course) that hasn't kicked me to the curb immediately after. We laugh at the same things. We're both cynical assholes. It's great. It kinda almost seems too good to be true because to some degree it seems like you're just gonna end up fucking me and throwing me in the dirt. I'm tired of that. I truly am. That's why my head is all fucky. I wanna throw myself at you but I also wanna be careful. Also you know that saying "damaged goods"? Well a relationship with me is more like "evicerated goods". I know you have some legitimate issues as well but I just want you to be wary. Two wrongs don't make a right. Why am I even acting like you'd even be interested? I don't know, man. I'm just venting at this point. I just really like you. I like that you're tall, funny, sweet, caring, sexy, smart, cynical, fucking autistic, the list goes on and on. I'm so lost right now. I just would like the both of us to be happy. Alright?

-J
>>
Dear Kit.
I love you. I'm sorry.
Goodbye.
Boris.
>>
>>23099031
Unlikely. :(
>>
Dear Özge,
You ruined my life but I still love you.
We'll meet again.
Until then, take care.
>>
Dear M,
I fucked up. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I started smoking again, and drinking. You're so far away and you'll never read this but I honestly hope you're happy, even though I know you arent. I hurt you so bad and all because I was angry and confused. I wish it had worked out differently. Just know you are still on my mind and you mean a lot to me. I still love you more than i have ever loved anyone else. That's all.
Best wishes,
An old friend
>>
M
I hope you're real.
I hope this is real.
K
>>
>>23096074
Damn there was a time when I wanted to hear this come out of someone's mouth so badly hits home hard
D,
I'm sorry that loved you so much but I just never knew how, and instead of learning I made you out to be the villain at every turn until that's what you became.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.