[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi im in alot of trouble after newyears and xmas. i brunt all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: death.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
Hi im in alot of trouble after newyears and xmas. i brunt all my money and now i cant afford to get home to my home. was visiting family but they wont help me im a poorfag here.
can someonedonate money to my paypal som i can buy a train ticket home. otherwize im fucked.
if anye one can find it their heart to help a poor soul plz give me. i need about 1200 sek. bur only a few dollar would help.
>>
Where are you now?
>>
you'll probably get donations if you pretend to be a girl
>>
in sweden.jämtland
>>
>>23086617
No problem, dude. If you can just get yourself to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, I can get you all the money you need.
>>
need to go to gothenburg
>>
>>23086628
Lololololol
>>
>>23086631
That's cool. Just get yourself here, and I'll give you what you need to get to Gothenburg.
>>
hahaha thats hard mate
>>
>>23086651
I really only deal in cash. I guess I could mail you check. Or I have some collectibles that could you send you and you could pawn them. Or I could give you some blood to sell.
>>
paypal
>>
>>23086671
Who are you calling pal, guy?
>>
>>23086500
This might sound like a joke, but seriously, sell anything you have to someone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.