[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yg/ Yandere General Resource list: Map: https://zeemaps.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16
/yg/ Yandere General

Resource list:

Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1021034 (run by unknown)

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderegeneral

IRC: #yangen on Rizon

Old IRC: #yg on Rizon

Dubtrack.fm room: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/yg

Skype group: https://join.skype.com/Ct0a9W0PWO7r
>>
>tfw you're actually yandere
>tfw you people fetishize it to no end

kill me
>>
>>23084361
How could someone not fetishize it? Dating a yandere means dating someone devoted, loyal and desperate to please.
>>
>>23084483
dating a real yandere means dating someone mentally ill and extreme jealousy issues

get out of the anime world
>>
>>23084483
gf used to be yandere, can confirm it is literal hell and part of me regrets everything
>>
>>23084519
thank you

these people have never experienced dating an actual yandere

as a yandere i'm extremely abusive, i have extreme jealousy issues, and take complete control of the person i'm dating's life. i've had violent thoughts of killing any girl my significant other mentions (even the slightest mention)it's not fun for them at all. and its not fun for me either
>>
>>23084483
>>23084510

Can confirm that it's sad and heartbreaking as fuck. I've been trying to break up with a frighteningly attached woman for a while now and the hardest part is I really do love her, but it's not right. I'm afraid of what her life will become or not become without me.
>>
>>23084361
Only looking for yanderes because I'm crazy clingy myself.
>>
>>23084483
As someone who's yandere, no it doesn't.

I spend almost every minute of every day thinking, worrying about, and wondering what's happening with the person of my affection. If something breaks routine in the slightest, I will pester them about it to no end to try and figure it out because I'm paranoid of it being blown out of proportion.

Will I do anything to please them? Yes. Anything, everything, as long as they remain open to me about what's going on.

You don't know true suffering until you've been a yandere with a normal person as your SO. I've bothered them with dozens of texts a day, multiple voice mails, and it always eventually drives them away.

I just need to find a nice yandere girl so we can be yandere for eachother or something, but the chances of that are next to nill.
>>
>>23085040
i'm a very yandere girl, we can be yandere for each other
i won't be bothered by your yandereness
>>
>>23085155
Eh, it's worth at least a chat if you want.

sully8675@gmail
>>
POST YOUR BLOGS

http://shitthatwillboreyou.tumblr.com/
>>
>>23084551
>>23085040

Neither one of you are yandere, you're both just immature with trust issues. >>23084551 is only abusive because somebody who is REALLY abusive hasn't beaten the shit out of you. Like dragged you by your hair to another room to mollywhoop you. >>23085040 and youre just overly clingy, needy, and obsessive. Neither one of you are dangerous though. Just different.
>>
>>23085040
I know how you feel, I hope we both get yandere girls.
>>
File: 1451781156116.jpg (522 KB, 1026x1350) Image search: [Google]
1451781156116.jpg
522 KB, 1026x1350
>>23085306
"neither one of you are dangerous though"
i don't know about her, but i've legitimately hurt people and the person i loved due to jealousy.

i locked someone in a room without food or water for 20 hours and wouldnt let them sleep without telling me why they were talking to another girl

it would've gone on longer if they didn't break down

and i've been in serious abusive relationships where i've been the one abused. my parents were abusive. ive dealt with it a lot. and now im the abuser, and yes, i have beaten the shit out of people. its horrible and being "yandere" isnt something im proud of. nobody hsould have to deal with it

plz get over your anime standards
>>
>>23085391
them** oops sorry im tired
>>
>>23085401
Did something happen to cause you to become yandere? I wish I could help, it's not right. If you need someone to talk to....well I don't know. Fuck it my skype is mr.bubbles6838, not looking to bang or go out, just feel like you need someone to talk to.
>>
>>23085391

locked in a room how? Assuming this was real where could this be that you can be locked INSIDE and can't get outside? It would have to be somewhere private, with no windows or people around. The only thing can think of right now is an old school basement that opens from the ground and you put something on it, but based on your wording you seem like you were in the same room as them.

Its not anime standards its the standards or real life. I still think my statement stands, if you did that to someone, who legitimately beat your ass for it, you wouldn't do it again. But it seems like you picked partners who come off as meek and allow that type of behavior. You want to break your "yandere" traits, go date a no nonsense partner who wont tolerate that.
>>
All this talk make a new thread "yandere girls wanted"
>>
People are too pessimistic and not strategic enough or smart enough to enjoy a real Yandere. Then again, I am probably the only one qualified to date them.

Yeah, it is Jhale.
>>
>>23085571
>Do not bother responding to this post. I am going to attack someone viciously if they do. You are not anonymous here.....
>>
>>23085682

try me
>>
Think I'm ducking scared
>>
>>23085728

*high fives*

I'm interested to see how this goes
>>
The anticipation is killing me lol
>>
>>23085459
in the house i was at at the time the basement had 2 doors, one going down and the other into the actual basement. both of them had windows for some odd reason (a lot of the doors in the house had windows. i have no idea why. it was a badly designed house) and i basically kept him down there while watching through the window.
also, im not yandere at first. i make them fall in love with me, and then i go insane.
>>23085544
>wanting a yandere girl
disgusting
>>
>>23085930
Lol any actual man knows to break a window escape call cops that guy u trapped was a boy still xD
>>
>>23085930

See what I was saying, by common logic I was able to pinpoint the type of place it was. Then I want to ask, did he not have a cellphone, and where were everyone else (neighbors) because it seems clear he didn't scream for help he just kind of accepted it. Even tried to sleep. Meek. You can go as insane as you want to, I'm willing to bet 5000$ it wouldn't work on me the way it worked on others, or someone with a backbone for that matter.
>>
>>23085953
See I was born a survivalist put me in the harshest u can be capable of I'll escape
>>
>>23085946
Exactly!!!!

>>23085930
Its actually nothing against you, you're quite smart even if you don't realize it. You pick spouses that you can in fact do that to.
>>
>>23085972
Hearing what the girl did if it were I'd take it more as a challenge
>>
>>23085946
>xD
if he tried breaking the window i was looking for it would end up much worse than him being locked in a room. he knew that
>>23085953
it was his place, his phone was laying outside the basement and the basement was pretty underground so no one could hear
>>23085972
eh. i do it to everyone. ive dated men x10 stronger than me, emotionally and physically. ive even dated a murdered who sold drugs to make a living. they all broke under me. i cant say i can do it to everyone, but im good at it at least
>>
>>23086037
through* oops. still tired. my english isnt good either
>>
>>23086037
Better find a deeper darker basement if he broke out immobilizing you would be easy after all he'd be the one with a glass infested shirt, like I said if I were him scan. Situation and work with what I got
>>
END THE PINK DINASTY
>>
>>23086037

Like I said, you've picked your targets very very well. You might even have a skill for it.

Your English is just fine, if you don't point it out, normally I subconsciously read it the way it is supposed to be.

>>23086044
Thats what I said, chances are it is not empty. She basically said "he accepted it because he thought of worse consequences".

>>23086043
Think about me more like this, you may manage to "confine" me, but if I ever get out, the only consequences being delivered will be mine.
>>
>>23086060
no this cannot be
>>
Because u let men let u be in control sobre fly like that with me lol
>>
>>23086090
lol friend

Nice.
>>
>>23086101
Gotta be a shared relationship lol any noon knows that
>>
>>23086118
any noon eve and morning, brother. noon eve and morning.
>>
So I have narcissistic personality disorder. How would a yandere act towards me. I wouldn't get upset by them being super clingy and thinking I was basically a god, but I could not love them essentially.
>>
>>23086127
Lol noob*
>>
>>23086142
i have narcissistic personality disorder too and im a "yandere"

if i loved you and you didnt love me id probably lose my mind but yea
>>
>>23086156
But those with NPD really can't have relationships as they can't love anyone but themselves. Unless you think I am your object that you own or something. That would make a bit of sense I suppose.

How do I meet one?
>>
>>23086176
That's what I wanna know how can you spot them lol
>>
>>23086176

I'm a narcissist for sure and I don't really know how you identify us. If anything I try to hide my narcissism from most people because you can alienate yourself pretty easily if you act how you want to act.

Never dated a yandere myself so not sure how that goes but yeah when I consider something mine I care about it to a certain degree but if it betrays me I dispose of it pretty easily.
>>
If anyone is afraid of a Yandere, they approach relationships the wrong way. If Yandere are afraid of themselves, they probably hate themselves and believe that they deserve no love. Anyone pursuing a relationship with a Yandere should be able to research confidently enough that they could pull off a long-distance relationship. If you approach a Yandere as an easy girl, you are an absolute fool. The opposite should be apparent. These women are supposed to be dangerous in every way - anime never makes light of this. The selfish people who think that a Yandere will treat them like a king without a land to rule are really stupid. A person who approaches a Yandere as if they trying to conquer the unconquerable and take on the amount of responsibility it would take to rule a kingdom know what they are doing.

By telling people to give up on Yandere relationships, you are promoting the idea that they are unlovable. You are basically telling others that it is totally alright to tell them to forget about ever being happy. People tend to do this with a lot of groups of people who are different.

You must go with a formal relationship. You must give them objects to treasure. You must never have sex until YEARS have passed. Look up data on Obsessive Relational Intrusion to see how different behaviors increase the severity of a stalker's behavior. Sending mail to your lover is associated with no violence at all by the stalker and people really need to use old-fashioned letters A LOT more than emails or social networks.

You should also try to communicate as clearly as possible and tell them when they do things wrong. Avoid getting angry as much as possible and try to use your every word to make your times together work out as productively as they can.

You also must learn about nutrition and other arts that heal, but are considered pointless by many.
>>
If you can not go with a responsibly formal relationship, you must attempt the militaristic route. You must battle your lover into submission or at least try to expose them to their phobias forcefully. You must also give them more activities to do that will make them place less emphasis on love (I should have put this in the last post). Many people have rather meaningless lives and until they are shown their passion in some field of work or some entirely new hobby, they will cling dearly to what little they know about life.
>>
File: 1435186726656.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1435186726656.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
i want stories
>>
>>23085401
Be my yandere please.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v27X4xh0sV
>>
>>23084351

>One yandere in my city
>Didn't leave contact details....

Sad days.
>>
>tfw your hunger for love is destroying you from within
>>
Sociopath-san, sociopath-san, where are you? why can't you bounce ideas off of her? What's wrong?
>>
I would love to date a younger kinky yandere. My personality is somewhat compatible with yandere girls, and I have a thing for them. 29/m
>>
>>23089580
Do you really think you could handle a yandere?
>>
>>23089906
I have already dated one, and I loved every second of it.
>>
File: hexhex.png (163 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
hexhex.png
163 KB, 500x648
Reminder that we also regularly have threads on /d/.

>>>/d/6614753
>>
>tfw had yandere gf
>she left me cuz i didn't want to move in with her at the time
>its been 2 years and im still madly in love with her
;_____;
>>
>>23090549
Could she really be called yandere if she left you just for that, though?
>>
>>23090555
She begged me. We were on and off for about 6 years and she pretty much followed me around the state.

>you will never have a gf that looks through your phone and hits you if you chat with other girls ever again
FEELS BAD, MAN
>>
Is that 21/f in the Netherlands still around?
>>
>>23086953
would be great, but no man will ever love me again
>>
File: 1451814503128.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451814503128.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
any yandere girls into illustration?
>>
>>23091882

There's always someone out there who can and will love you, it's just merely about if you want to be with them lol

Right now there's some girl who's highly interested in me and I could give less of a shit because my standards are fairly high
>>
I signed up for the steam group I hope I don't die.
>>
I'm Yandere but only when I'm truly infatuated with someone. I'd like to meet someone I'll get along with someday but most of the guys here just go straight for the kill whenever you talk to them and it's ridiculously offputting when you're making an effort to get to know someone.
I'm also not a giant weeb and being yandere only seems to charm borderline bronies or womanizing musicians; there doesn't seem to be a middle ground for the type it attracts.

Where can I meet similarly intense guys that aren't overly popular/complete shutins?

I want to try and be normal
>>
>>23093298
Womanizing musicians, the hell? I have barely met any womanizing musicians in general and I know a bunch of musicians.

Lol though I've met a couple bronies in my time, I don't know how anyone can deal with them, I knew a chick who liked MLP made me watch an episode it was one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever watched.

If you're looking for the type of person that I am, good luck, I lurk more than anything most of the time. I try to go to the gym almost every day and go hiking a lot too, so, unless like today where there's ice all over the roads and I'm fairly bored it's hard to find.

But then again I'm also NPD so right now Yanderes only seem intriguing because I'd like to have someone who thinks I'm great too.
>>
>>23093345
this is highly disappointing news for me
>>
>>23093345
It's a shame, I'd like to get to know you but things would seem so false and forced.
I'm willing to try anyway, out of curiosity.
>>
>>23093298
Post skype
>>
>>23093646
I mean I don't sound entirely false, I've been talking to a few of the people in the irc here due to a bit of boredom I don't think they consider me fake.

But uh you can have my kik, oshawhatsup might be heading out to dinner soon though so might be a little slow on the response
>>
>>23093298
>borderline bronies or womanizing musicians
Well I'm neither I go to college and try to work out when I have the ability to.
I also enjoy pleasant conversation.
>>
File: ghb.jpg (103 KB, 625x722) Image search: [Google]
ghb.jpg
103 KB, 625x722
>>23093718
ghrusome

>>23093722
sure

>>23093754
I guess I've just had oddly opposing experiences
>>
>>23093806
I mostly lurk and not in /soc/ so that might be it too.
>>
>>23093831
Same, really. Not a big fan of coming on here but I get really bored at times during the holidays.
>>
>>23093842
If you would like to chat my kik is crossthetrack
>>
File: 20151215_123416-1.jpg (2 MB, 1628x2115) Image search: [Google]
20151215_123416-1.jpg
2 MB, 1628x2115
What's the matter? /r9k/kick you out?
>>
Oh hey this thing is about to die I'll keep it alive
>>
>>23094302
Our threads on r9k were deleted on sight, so we had to migrate to /d/ and /soc/.
>>
Senpai cares about me. Senpai cares about me!!! Senpai cares about me, senpai cares about me, senpai cares about me..
>>
>>23094302
Vyro? You go on /soc/?
>>
Have you guys ever noticed how the yandere trope has some very emo undertones to it? Shit, I can't believe 2006 was a decade ago.
>>
File: 1452023117755.gif (736 KB, 799x558) Image search: [Google]
1452023117755.gif
736 KB, 799x558
>>
File: emolove.jpg (276 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
emolove.jpg
276 KB, 800x615
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: emogurl.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
emogurl.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
Stop my breathing and slit my throat, I must be emo!
>>
File: Maddiemax.full.831383.jpg (281 KB, 880x724) Image search: [Google]
Maddiemax.full.831383.jpg
281 KB, 880x724
What music have you guys been listening to recently? I've been digging through my old edgelord songs and I rediscovered the band angelspit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQehxydKoRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gXh7CblFc
>>
I'm actually surprised I haven't dated a yandere yet, just given the insane nature of my dating history. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
>>
File: EdgyMcEdgeEdge.jpg (104 KB, 800x776) Image search: [Google]
EdgyMcEdgeEdge.jpg
104 KB, 800x776
oh my god this fucking song, I used to listen to it on the school bus and fantasize about lestat-kun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3_V7TrPMx4

>>23098860
How insane was your dating history? Please tell us about it!
>>
>>23098901

Couple of narcissistic princess types, a girl who wanted a kid no matter what and thought I'd eventually buckle, and a serial compulsive cheater. That's the short story.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.