[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons. If your boyfriend asked to watch you with another man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Femanons. If your boyfriend asked to watch you with another man what would your reaction be?
>>
lock him in my cuck shed of course
>>
I did it and he dumped me the next day. (He planned this for a while).
>>
Some girl I'm talking to said she'd do something like that but says she only wants me because she loves me. What a slut.
>>
>>23083536
Is it spacious?
>>
Call him a beta manlet and dump him
>>
nope. tried it, didn't end well.
>>
Fuck off, Shylock.

Iago can fuck himself too.
>>
>>23083553
How did it end
>>
I tried it a few times for my last boyfriend, but I was always uncomfortable with it and didn't enjoy it the way he did.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>23083604
we aren't together anymore
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>23083541
>>23083604

Really sounds like some loser boyfriends there. :(
>>
>>23084271
>Really sounds like some loser boyfriends there. :(

Yeah not like this upstanding motherfucker fishing for women to tell him their slut stories so he can get his fap on.
>>
>>23084271
i'll never for the love of god understand you fucking cucks... why is it even legal for you to procreate?
>>
>>23084406
I like some weird shit, and 4chan hss only amplified that

But what guy in his right mind would ever want to be cucked? It's not even taboo, it's just a stupid, bitch boy mentality
>>
File: 1433706210991.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433706210991.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>23084419
That's the best part of the whole debacle in my opinion, it's people self removing themselves from the genepool and looking after someone elses kids for them leaving them to go and perform the same feat again and again.

Then they defend it.
>>
>>23083531
I'd break up with him in an instant.
That is one of the few things I find absolutely disgusting. I'd rather a guy with a piss fetish and that's saying a lot.
>>
File: Dank.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dank.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>23084271
Not everybody's a little bitch like you anon.
>>
>>23084406
If we are going yo start regulating whom can procrate, I have some better suggestions
>>
>>23084944
Let's start with people that have lazy spelling/grammar.
>>
>>23084665
That's a good way to look at it. Darwinism at its most emasculated
>>23084699
There's one rational female in the thread

It's bad on the girlfriend's part as well. Why would you want a boyfriend who wants to share you/has a fetish for being a beta
>>
>>23083531
Be happy that I didn't have to sneak around now. I won't have to take pity on his tiny prick either.
>>
>>23084944
It's who you fucking retard. "Who can procreate?" Subjective case of who. Stop trying so hard to sound dumb.
>>
>>23083531
I'm pretty prudish, but the idea does turn me on. An ex got me a fat black dildo and called me a bbc slut while fucking me with it. We were both drunk but I would have fucked a real black dick that night..
>>
Tried it with last boyfriend and things were never same between us afterwards. It was awkward..
>>
>>23085239
Learn to empower yourself. If he's not meeting your needs, find a better man. Stop being a slave to monogamy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.