[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<w>, This is my first time showing my picture on here <Socially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: AGITOSPC - WIN_20160103_050003.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AGITOSPC - WIN_20160103_050003.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
<w>, This is my first time showing my picture on here <Socially Awkward..>
>>
>>23082507
You're cute
>>
T-Thank you. ;-; That was a confident booster.
>>
>>23082507
You are incredibly adorable
I'd like to keep in contact with you~ have a kik?
>>
>>23082512
>>23082560

You guys serious right now?
>>
>>23082529
No problem cutie
>>
>>23082507
makes me happy to see socially awkward girls like you. Allows me to harbour the illusion that I might have a chance after all
>>
>>23082507
You cute. Welcome aboard
>>
>>23082560
I'd have to redownload it on my phone if it's still even compatible with it, lol
>>
>>23082566

I honestly wasn't expecting so much positive feedback ;-;
>>
>>23082564
yes qt
there's literally no reason to lie
>>
>>23082572
You should post more pictures
>>
You are stunning babe
>>
>>23082579

Dude... are you serious right now?
>>
You have a attractive feature with the way you hold yourself but seeing how I know nothing about you as a person, I can't say if you're beautiful or not.
>>
my only question to you is, why are you attention whoring?
>>
>>23082507
Somehow I always have a hard time imagining that soo beautiful girls are soo shy and shut in. Always have the feeling that is reserved to the ugly and not do beautiful people
>>
dude do you have a kik
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.