[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever had sex at work?if so share stories.i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wp_ss_20160102_0004.png (199 KB, 477x324) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160102_0004.png
199 KB, 477x324
Have any of you ever had sex at work?if so share stories.i'll share mine also
>>
>>23077941
yes i have few years ago.
it was with the asst. manager in his office. he ended up telling someone and we both got fired few weeks later.
>>
>>23077941
I have had more sex at all my jobs than I can recall.
>>
Yes, I work in a nursery.
I'm afraid to say yoyr kids have seen the D..
>>
>>23077941
sex at work place or sew with a coworker at his/her place ?
>>
>>23077941
More times than I can count, there was always that fear of getting caught residing at the back of my mind, but it didn't feel like I had a choice... I needed it so bad, I basically had to.
>meet with a long time client, nice enough guy, big spender - but we both know exactly what he wants
>he has that glazed look in his eyes, I had only ever caught a glimpse of before
>after a short exchange of words I suggest we make a move, I could barely live with the dry streak I'd been having
>we retreat from the corner of my workplace to somewhere a little more private
>the moment we escape public view he's all over me, his firm hands running up the length of my body
>I could tell how desperate he was because it wasn't long before he was wrenching my jeans down to my knees
>he didn't have any condoms, but I was on the pill. I was still worried, but I needed it so badly
>before I even had time to object, I felt his thick member thrusting up deep inside me
>he didn't even look me in the eye, I wasn't even sure if he saw me as a person, I had become his little fuck toy
>as his animistic movements bore against me more and more rapidly, I could tell he was getting close, it was almost over...
>suddenly I let out a piercing cry, my head forced backwards as I feel my hair being gripped tightly in a bundle
>I continue to scream as I'm wrenched from the car door, my hands desperately trying to loosen the grip
>I gasp for air as I hit the wet concrete, the wind forced from my lungs by the impact
>I glance up through the rain, just long enough to watch my employers boot crash down against me
>darkness clouds my vision. Shouts, sounds of a struggle echo all around me, and that all too familiar metallic taste fills my mouth
>I'm sorry Sarah, baby
>mummy tried her best
>>
>>23081352
All my wat
>>
>>23078009
more deets pls
>>
>>23077941
It's long been a fantasy of mine. I work at a hospital, no idea how that'd work.
>>
As a cab driver, I always had horny drunk college girls offer me head for rides.
>> pick up a willowy brunette, wearing a tight black skirt
>> tube top, no bra
OhShitThosePierced3xDs.jpg
>> tattoos across her chest and arms
>> "Let's just drive aimlessly, Anon"
>> start the meter
>> two blocks down the street and her hand is in my crotch.
OhFuckYes.png
>> flops out the big 10", and she's got my attention.
>> "Hard at work, Anon? Just keep driving"
FunnyToo?.gif
>> best head Evvvvvvur.
>> swallowed a weeks load with greed and gluttony
>> asks for the nearest bar
>> drive to the nearby bar, she pays the fare and gets out, flashing the prettiest pierced pussy yet

I'm not even creative enough to make this shit up. Best day of my worthless life.
>>
>>23081469
are you kidding me
have you never seen kill bill
if you work at a hospital there's bound to be at least one comatose patient between the ages of eighteen and thirty
you're telling me you've never considered this
>>
>>23077941
I closed the cafe, fucked my girlfriend in the milk room
>>
>>23081631
I'm female, so raping a comatose patient, unless I'm lucky and they've had a spontaneous erection, would be difficult and awkward to plan. Also, I'm not much into nonconsensual stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.